Pre-painted Steel Coil
1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:Why is steel denser than wood?
- A steel atom has more mass than wood becaue it has a larger number of protons and neutrons in it's nucleus. So steel packs more mass (more matter) into the same space as wood. Density is mass/volume. If you have a 1 cm cube of steel and a 1 cm cube of wood they are the same volume (1 cubic cm) but the steel has more matter in that volume and therefore is denser.
- Q:Is diamond lighter than steel?
- steel is heavier. 6.5 mm/1 carat of steel is 7 grams, while diamond is 1/5 a gram
- Q:Lyrics to steel driving man?
- watch man of steel full movie online free adf.ly/dfxYD
- Q:how to wash/clean stainless steel fridge?
- Quite a few companies make stainless steel cleaners. Don't use Windex, I was told when we bought our stainless fridge and stove. Go to Home Depot or a store like it and I am sure they will have some to choose from. I bought these pre-treated wipes for Stainless Steel at Bath Beyond (like Lysol makes) and they work wonders for a quick cleaning. Linens N Things also has some wipes.
- Q:question on shotguns and steel...?
- Damascus steel in gunmaking Prior to the early 20th century, all shotgun barrels were forged by heating narrow strips of iron and steel and shaping them around a mandrel. This process was referred to as laminating or Damascus and these barrels were found on shotguns that sold for $12. These types of barrels earned a reputation for weakness and were never meant to be used with modern smokeless powder, or any kind of moderately powerful explosive. Because of the resemblance to Damascus steel, higher-end barrels were made by Belgian and British gun makers. These barrels are proof marked and meant to be used with light pressure loads. Current gun manufacturers such as Caspian Arms make slide assemblies and small parts such as triggers and safeties for Colt M1911 pistols from powdered Swedish steel resulting in a swirling two-toned effect; these parts are often referred to as Stainless Damascus.
- Q:Thermal expansion of steel?
- we may use the formula ΔL=α(Lo)(Tf-To) where Lf is the length of steel at temp. Tf Lo is length at To α is the coefficient of linear expansion of steel which is 11x10^-6/°C ΔL=0.78mm (the change in length) Lo=? ΔL=α(Lo)(Tf-To) Lo=ΔL/[α(Tf-To)] Lo=(0.78x10^-3m)/[(11x10^-6/°C)(35°C-2... Lo=5.455m answer
- Q:Steel Building Kits...!!?
- Of course yes! Steel building kit is design specific corresponding to the type of steel building required to be constructed or erected. The steel building kit consists of all the necessities needed by the purchaser or the investor. As steel buildings are prefabricated or pre-engineered they are manufactured in factories in various sections and parts which are to be brought to the construction site to be assembled. So in any case they are beneficial :)
- Q:Cleaning granite and stainless steel?
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well.This also works well for general kitchen cleaning.Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing. :) Don't use an ordinary kitchen cleaning product to clean granite. The newest technology uses peroxide and detergents to penetrate soiled areas. Simply spray a product such as Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate on the soiled area, allow it to penetrate for a few minutes, then wipe clean. Baking soda can be sprinkled on for a more abrasive cleaning action. Repeat if necessary. Granite can also be cleaned using warm, sudsy water (a mild detergent such as a grease cutting dish detergent or laundry detergent is fine) or a solution of borax and water. Thoroughly rinse and buff dry. To remove stains from granite, make a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide or baking soda and Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate and cover the stain with the paste. Cover the paste with a damp cloth, leave overnight, then wet down and scrub with a nonmetallic scrubbing pad. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wipe up any spills as they happen so they don't soak in, and always dry coutertops after washing the dishes.
- Q:what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal?
- Old fashioned is the whole oat - the steel cut is oats all cut up. The steel cut is more mushy when prepared while the old fashioned has that good thick texture and feel to it.
- Q:Is a steel plate the same as a steel coil?
- You must have an open book and a flat plate, and it is a little bit harder to cut the parts than the plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range