Pre-painted Steel Coil
1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle, no spout?
- If okorder.com/...
- Q:What is lighter, stronger, and cheaper to buy? Carbon Fiber or High Tensile Steel?
- In terms of strength/weight ratio then carbon fiber is excellent. However in terms of strength/cost then steels is better. With strength/weight then you save money in the long run (less fuel usage) but with strength/cost ratio you save money immediately when the car is made. So it's a complex tradeoff that has to do with your time-value of money.
- Q:WHY Is diamond stronger than steel?
- Diamonds okorder.com
- Q:Question about building buildings with a steel frame.?
- The steel is all custom fabricated in what are called structural steel fabrication shops. Each Building is designed by architects then the frame is designed by engineers to support whatever load is being applied to the building. After the engineering is done it goes out for a bid package where a fab shop estimates how much to charge for the fabrication of the steel and the erection of the steel. Once a company wins the bid, it then has to design how the steel will connect with one another and have it approved by an engineering firm to assure the connections are strong enough. Once all of that happens the fab shop orders raw steel beams and angle iron and steel plate at stock lengths. Beams are then cut into the right length and holes drilled in the proper places. The beam is then marked with a number that tells the erectors where it goes. The steel is then shipped out in batches to the construction site where it is unloaded and shook out into an organized place to grab them with a crane. They are then put together like a toy model, there are instructions that say what beam goes where and what size bolt to use. The welding you see being done is on really critical moments that need extra strength. That is about how it goes in a nutshell. It is a bit more complicated than that but it gives you an idea.
- Q:Help! About Steel!?
- The strength and corrosion resistance depends on the mix. Pure steel is pure iron plus 6% pure carbon. It is the carbon molecules that give it a tough crystallized strength. Pure iron is wrought iron and you can bend that with your hands. Strength also depends on the shape of the beam the most common steel beam is the W flange more commonly called the I beam. That is because the strength of the ‘I’ beam is just a little bit less than if the entire I beam was filled in; however the weight and material savings is huge. Steel itself has no corrosion resistance and is often given a zinc coating just to resist oxidization. Manganese, vanadium and tungsten are just some of the other elements added to improve the steel.
- Q:how do they make stainless steel?
- Iron mixed with other metals:
- Q:Steel String for Classical?
- If the guitar was designed for nylon strings, then don't put steel strings on it!
- Q:how do we steel a bitches boyfriend?
- Please...for the sake of everyone else...grow up and learn how to spell!! The boy you and your twin likes is taken, and you should seriously keep your hands off another girl's boyfriend. Even if you steal him, you'll be fighting over him with your twin. Not worth it. Karma is going to come all the way back around, and kick you hard on the butt and slap you on the face, so you better watch out.
- Q:Steel vs. Dark Pokemon?
- Steel-type Pokemon are strong against Ice and Rock-type Pokemon, weak against Fire, Fighting, and Ground-type moves, resistant to Dark, Dragon, Ghost, Grass, Ice, Normal, Psychic, Rock, and Steel-type moves, and are immune to Poison-type moves. Notable Steel-type Pokemon include Skarmory, Scizor, and Metagross. Dark-type Pokemon are strong against Ghost and Psychic-type Pokemon, weak against Bug and Fighting-type moves, resistant to Ghost-type moves, and immune to Psychic-type moves. Notable Dark-type Pokemon include Houndoom, Murkrow, and Sneasel. Steel-type Pokemon have more resistances than Dark-types, but more weaknesses as well. In truth, no one type is better than any other, and making a team composed entirely of a single type may make some battles difficult. It's best to keep your options open, and go with a wide variety of types.
- Q:What is a Steel Dresser?
- The steel dresser was a person who would clean the freshly made cast steel pieces at a foundry/ steel factory. Usually when the steel comes out it will have some extra bits and pieces sticking out that need to be removed. The steel is melted and cast into shape so there will be like a little raised line where edges of the mold met or a few blobs sticking out where the hot steel dripped over the edge or something. The dresser was the person who got rid of that kind of stuff to make a more finished/even product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range