1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:What kind of steel alloy have the strongest attraction for magnets?
- Magnetic okorder.com/ Thus, copper, gold, silver, iron are metals but not alloys if not combined with other elements.
- Q:WHAT ARE THE WAYS THAT YO COULD PREVENT STEEL FROM RUSTING WHEN IT IS EXPOSED TO WATER? SALT WATER? VINEGAR?
- steel that will not rust is called Stainless Steel. Exposure to oxygen causes rust. In stainless steel is heated and all the oxygen burnt out of it. I would go with a high grade (there are multiple grades) of stainless steel
- Q:what is the densest type of steel alloy?
- Agree okorder.com. If you are really looking for higher density, go to copper or tungsten.
- Q:should i get steel shafted irons?
- Yes, i my self is 5'5, 100 lbs 13 years old and i am still using graphite shafts. I am soon making the switch to steel shafts although they are heavier, they make better contact, have better consistency of hitting shots and also hit further as they are heavier. Hope this helps you to making your switch to steel shafts, I'm getting mine very very soon
- Q:from where do steel plants in gary, pittsburgh, detroit and Birmingham get their raw materials?
- iron ore comes from mines in North America, but also abroad. I think the majority of ore comes from mines in Michigan, Minnesota, and Canada. reason that steel plants are near great lakes is because the car industry is there... they are the major consumer of steel...
- Q:will a stainless steel gun rust?
- Q: will a stainless steel gun rust? A: Under certain conditions, it can rust. But stainless steel will last longer than blued steel will under such conditions. Also, some parts of a stainless steel revolver might not be stainless steel. The internal parts may be normal steel. Q: I just bought a used Taurus 85 stainless 38 spl revolver, it's about 25 years old but looks like new. This is my first stainless steel gun. I'm wondering if there's any special things I need to be aware of or cleaning methods? A: There are no special methods required. Stainless steel is fairly convenient easy to clean and maintain. Carbon-fouling can still build-up and metal discolorations may occur. These can be cleaned up with cleaning solvents and the use of a Scotch-brite cleaning pad or something similar. If it gets a scratch, the scratch can be polished away or left alone and the scratch can become a badge of honor or something. Q: I have a chrome bore AK, cleaning is always super easy, wondering of cleaning a SS revolver would be the same. A: Stainless steel is pretty tough on its own. Chrome-lining a stainless steel barrel wouldn't be considered cost effective in most circumstances. Cleaning the inside of a stainless steel barrel will be similar to cleaning a blued steel barrel that is not chrome-lined.
- Q:Long term effects of steel on skin?
- Stainless steel contains both nickel and chromium. These two alloys are responsible for most of contact dermatitis in people. Some of my co-workers making steel had such bad reactions to chromium that they had to quit their jobs. Their skin was always inflamed. People don't react to finished stainless steel the same way because the alloys are bonded tightly in the heat treating process. But if you are grinding it and getting the dust on your skin, you could get a contact dermatitis if you are sensitive. I don't think it would absorb into your blood stream or do any long term damage to your skin. If you do get a reaction, you would have to cease your exposure or in a worse case scenario risk getting a body wide reaction like my coworkers. I would not worry about any exposure making rings out of stainless steel. After all, stainless steel is used in sugical implants and most people are fine.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection?
- The project is through the detection of steel tape, steel tape each batch have the error him different, so do projects each into a batch of steel tape has to go through the inspection department, let this batch of steel tape has reached the same error range. All the measuring tools in this project are unified into these steel tape measures, so that the measurement error is guaranteed.
- Q:******Prefabricated Steel Buildings********?
- Hi., I think steel is the best option for the building ..
- Q:Scientific answers please: Are there various grades of stainless steel?
- Unfortunately the stainless property does not make a 100% superior blade, unless you are not too concerned with how it performs. Generally speaking the mineral that allows steel not to stain is chromium so the higher content of chromium the more shiny and less likely to stain. The best performing blades however are the ones resistant to fatigue that usually contain high silica levels like japanese blades. Chromium on the other hand does make a less flexible and lower quality blade that also needs to be thicker, so it comes down to what will you be using it for.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range