1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:why is ships made of steel?
- Ships are made of steel and also aluminum. Some minesweepers are made from fiberglass. Steel is a comparatively cheap and easily used material. But don't be confused with the type of steel that is used. Plates do not have to be replaced every year. In fact ship s can go for years with no major steel work, and this can be extended with proper maintenance like sand blasting and painting. There are many different steel alloys with different properties. Some of them resist rusting and instead of flaking they just form a powder like barrier. Check out this link.
- Q:Steel and Graphite shafts?
- if you are a good player they say steel shaft is better. more consistent. I prefer graphite its lighter and I can flip my wrists easier.
- Q:which companies are first hand's sellers of the steel, in the world?
- Here are the top 30 steel producing companies in the world, listed by the megaton output: 1. 63.0 Mton Mittal Steel Company NV (Global)  2. 46.7 Mton Arcelor (Europe)  3. 32.0 Mton Nippon Steel (Japan)  4. 30.5 Mton POSCO (South Korea)  5. 29.9 Mton JFE (Japan)  6. 23.8 Mton Shanghai Baosteel Group Corporation (China) 7. 19.3 Mton United States Steel Corporation (United States) 8. 18.4 Mton Nucor Corporation (United States) 9. 18.2 Mton Corus Group (Europe)  10. 17.5 Mton Riva Group (Europe)  11. 16.5 Mton ThyssenKrupp (Europe)  12. 16.1 Mton Tangshan (China) 13. 13.9 Mton EvrazHolding (Russia) 14. 13.7 Mton Gerdau (Brazil) 15. 13.6 Mton Severstal (Russia) 16. 13.5 Mton Sumitomo Metal Industries (Japan) 17. 13.4 Mton SAIL (India) 18. 12.0 Mton Wuhan Iron and Steel (China) 19. 11.9 Mton Anshan (China) 20. 11.4 Mton Magnitogorsk (Russia) 21. 10.5 Mton Jiangsu Shagang (China) 22. 10.5 Mton Shougang (China) 23. 10.4 Mton Jinan (China) 24. 10.3 Mton Laiwu (China) 25. 10.3 Mton China Steel (Taiwan)  26. 9.6 Mton Maanshan 27. 9.4 Mton Imidro 28. 8.7 Mton Techint 29. 8.7 Mton Usiminas (Brazil) 30. 8.5 Mton Novolipetsk (Russia)
- Q:Comparing the speed of sound in air, water, and steel?
- Sound Speed In Water
- Q:How Do I Harden 12L14 Steel?
- An oxy would really be preferable, but a propane may do, I'm not sure you'll get an adequate temperature. They only way is to place the parts upon a clay brick or something simmilar, this will help the steel to hold it's heat, heat until cherry red. It must be vissibly red throughout the whole part at the same time and dumped immediately into cold water. If it's not completely cherry red, proper hardening will not occur and weak spots will be present. good luck
- Q:how do we steel a bitches boyfriend?
- Well i never had to steel a guy because if I have to go through all of that obviously hes not for me. Also, I never been that desperate. But if you can steel the boy your going to share him with your twin? thats not very... normal. Also if you can steel the guy, how long do you think hes going to stay with you before someone else takes him. Also you should read more so you can spell better because cute guys try to take advantage of dumb girls.
- Q:how does steel become stainless?
- The person above me is right .The stainless steel is used in shaving blades
- Q:Uhm steel?
- If you want to know everything about steel, there's no way you're going to get an answer on Yahoo that is comprehensive enough. What you want to do is get some books on steel metallurgy, engineering properties of materials, and maybe machine design depending on your application. Topics will include molecular structure, material properties, alloying, stress and strain, work hardening, creep, computing damage and lifetime cycles, corrosion, toughness vs hardness, heat treating, and a ton of others. If you want to sharpen steel, that is a whole topic in itself concerning different blade profiles and their sharpness, edge holding, ease of sharpening, type of grind etc.
- Q:Which is stronger - sterling silver or stainless steel?
- Sterling is always best, but, in the 30's and 40's India also plated silver with brass overlay, believe it or not. They thought the look would be more attractive to tourist and more Indian traditional. Pieces marked India have been found to be 80% silver with brass overlay. Several times I have taken India marked pieces that looked brass to a metallurgist and found they are actually 80% silver with brass coatings. Like anything else, this is not always the case, either way, pieces marked and numbered will draw attention.
- Q:How do I remove rust spots from stainless steel?
- I recommend using a product called Bar Keepers Friend. It is a household powder cleaner like Ajax but it has a mild abrasive that works on stainless steel and other surfaces. It will remove the rust without harming the stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range