Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil:
1) Capacity: about 15,000 tons per month for coil product
2) Standard: JIS G3302, JIS G3312, ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
3) Grade: Q195-Q235 and SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, SGCC (DX51D+Z) SGCD (DX52D+Z), etc.
4) Thickness: 0.13mm-2.0mm
5) Zinc coating weight: 60-275g/m2
6) Width: 600mm-1250mm, or according to the customer's request.
7) Coil ID: 508mm-610mm
8) Coil Weight: according to the customer's request
9) Color: RAL, or other series
10) Surface protection: PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP, etc.
11) Surface treatment: chromate, oil/unoil, bright finish, spangle, anti-finger print
12) Min trial order: 25 ton each size, 1x20' per delivery
Advantages of Our Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil:
1) Excellent corrosion resistance: The zinc layer provides a good protection of Pre-painted Galvanizeed Steel Sheet.
2) High heat resistance: The reflective surface of the material aids in efficiently reflecting the sunlight away and in turn reducing the amount of heat transmitted. The thermal reflectivity converts into energy savings.
3) Aesthetics: Pre-Painted Galvanized steel sheet is available in plethora of patterns and multiple sizes as per the requirements that given by our customers.
4) Versatility: can be used in the various areas.
Applications of Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil:
1) Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc.
2) Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3) Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4) Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
|Project||Pencil hardness||Reverse impact||T bending||Cupping test||MEK cleaning|
|Front/back||≥ H/2H||≥ 9J/6J||≤ 3T/5T||≥ 6mm/4mm||≥ 100time/50time|
Structure of GI/PPGI
|Laminated film||50μm||Polyethylene||Protecting from scratchs and contamination|
|Top coat||20μm||Polyester Fluorine||Chemical resistance and formability|
|Primer coat||5μm||Polyester||Workability, corrosion resistance and adhesion to the primer coating|
|Chemical treatment||1μm||Chromate||Good adhesion and corrosion resistance|
|Back coat|| |
| Corrosion resistance and adhesion to the substrate|
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|