Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
13. Place of origin: Shandong CHINA(mainland)
14. Deliver time: 20-30 days after receipt of advanced t/t or L/C
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:What is Mild Steel? Is it the same as Seamless Steel?
- Mild okorder.com/... Seamless usually refers to a method for making tubing, as opposed to the alloy of steel. Seamless tubing is usually drawn, rather than made from a sheet welded into the form of a tube.
- Q:cleaning a steel pan?
- Use a Mr. Clean Magic Erasure. I swear, you will be amazed at how easily it gets your pots and pans clean! It shines them right up! That oil will come right off. Make sure you do wash it with dish soap and warm water after using the Magic Erasure.
- Q:What were some steel advances in industries? 10 points!?
- The single most important important advance in steel production was learning to accurately control carbon content. This was done through the Bessemer Process in which air was blown through molten iron to burn out impurities and excess carbon. Low carbon iron (wrought iron) could be easily worked into shapes. Medium carbon iron could be cast into useful and durable shapes. High carbon steel could be used for structural uses (beams and girders). Adding alloys such as nickel and silicon could produce very tough steels and steels resistant to rust. Adding vanadium to steel engine parts allowed Ford to produce finely machined engines in huge numbers with existing machinery.
- Q:does this density are same for all type of steel? re : 7850kg/cu.m?
- 90% of the steels used today are plain mild carbon steels consisting of iron with less than 1% carbon content and as such have a density of about 7750 kg/cubic meter. Some special steels which have a significant percentage of alloying elements such as chrome or manganese or other elements will have greater density bringing the steel up to about 8000 kg / cubic meter. There are a greater many factors influencing the exact density of a steel. Even for steels of exactly the same content of iron , carbon and other alloying elements, there may be a difference ( very small mind you ) in density due to work hardening. The difference in this case is due to movement of dislocations which become locked in the grain boundaries and this forms a more dense crystal structure. For this same reason, the theoretical density of steel (which does not take into account dislocations) is greater than the measured density of steel.
- Q:Fallout 3 broken steel question?
- Broken Steel fixes the original ending of the game so that you can continue past the end and continue exploring. The Broken Steel missions also take place after the original ending of the game. One way you can tell if Broken Steel is working though is if you are finding enemies added with Broken Steel (Super Mutant Overlords, Hellfire Enclave Troops, and so on), and if you can level up past level 20 and get new perks added between 20 and 30. You can even see all of these new perks any time you level up, so next time you level up, scroll down and see if there are new perks below the level 20 perks. If there are, then Broken Steel is working properly.
- Q:Is VG-1 Stainless Steel any good in a folding knife?
- Before I answer I must let you know that I have been a knife collector for 17 years, and have a great assortment of specialty and antique folding knives. As for your question, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The first answerer is very knowledgeable in this category. But in the real world, the steel chemistry of folding knives will never be as important as that of fixed blades or kitchen knives. The fact that manufacturures go through great lengths to advertise their superior steel is just for sales and bragging rights. When it comes down to it, a pocketknife might be useful, but it is never the best tool for the job. It is a compomised design from the beginning. If you need to cut a steak, a steak knife will do. A box cutter works best on cardboard. A razor works best for shaving, wire cutters best for cutting wire, an axe for chopping wood...I could go on. A pocket knife is never going to perform better than the real thing ( although I do prefer the can openers on Swiss army knives than real can openers). As for self defense, minus the concealability factor, a folding knife sucks compared to a fixed blade. But if you were to pull one out during an extreme circumstance, I doubt anyone is going to be effected by the Rockwell hardness.
- Q:Is Tempered Steel synonymous with Hardened Steel?
- Hardening is the preliminary process. The fully hardened state may be far too brittle for practical use. The tempering process is tailored to reduce the actual hardness, to introduce more flexible alloys. The tempering method employed may be done at relatively low temperatures, but some alloys require prolonged soaking at elevated temperatures. Some may be cooled in air, but others may require quenching to end the process.
- Q:Welding question Can you weld copper or brass to steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Welding question Can you weld copper or brass to steel? Can you weld copper or brass to steel?
- Q:Bendable steel for crossbow bow.?
- You are trying to use plain carbon steel which only can be bent a little bit if it is to return to its original shape. You have to use spring steel or high carbon steel that is intended to be bent a lot and still recover to its original shape. Most people making crossbows with metal bows get a piece of steel from a leaf spring of a vehicle and grind it to shape. A steel bow cross bow almost always needs a very strong trigger mechanism and a miniature wench to pull the steel bow string into position. You might be better off making the bow of wood.
- Q:Does the factory choke on my rem. 870 handle steel shot?
- Remington 870 Full Choke
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range