Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
13. Place of origin: Shandong CHINA(mainland)
14. Deliver time: 20-30 days after receipt of advanced t/t or L/C
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:How to repair corten steel?
- 6010 and 6011 Electrodes for welding galvenized steel. Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel and sometimes written without the hyphen as Corten steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. The corrosion-retarding effect of the protective layer is produced by the particular distribution and concentration of alloying elements in it. The layer protecting the surface develops and regenerates continuously when subjected to the influence of the weather. In other words, the steel is allowed to rust in order to form the 'protective' coating. For welding corten steel: 1A.W.S ClassificationE 7018 - 1AWS A 5 - 1 - 78 2IS classificationE 5424 JXIS 814 (Part I II)H 3BS classificationE 51.54 B 12 17HBs 639 - 1976
- Q:911 conspiacy theorists. Can fire melt steel?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Consider an experiment in which an aluminum soft drink can and a steel soup can are left outside for a few da?
- Steel rusts, aluminum doesn't so the steel can would be rusty and the aluminum can would not.
- Q:Any ideals for makeshift steel boning?
- Hi, buy the original bones. They are designed to corset's load. If you use any substitute material it could break and it could be cause of injuries. Use google for link to corset's bones suppliers. Look on:
- Q:.308 steel cased ammo in my remington 7400?
- Won't hurt anything, but do be aware, if you're plinking with it, that FMJ (and maybe even steel core), cheap ammo offers more chance of penetration and ricochet so be sure you've got a good back-stop so you know where those rounds wind up.
- Q:What is the level of dependability of 1055 carbon steel?
- From okorder.com/
- Q:Classify the following in as many ways as possible:stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is an iron-carbon alloy that contains about 13% chromium. There are 3 types, each of which have different properties depending on what ingredient is added and these are...nickel, carbon, and manganese... Stainless steal is homogeneous in that you only see one phase (steel) and none of the different parts from which it is made...
- Q:What exactly is broken steel in fallout 3 and does the game end if you have broken steel?
- you will see the conventional ending on the tip, yet once you have BS downloaded you will awaken to start up a sparkling quest extremely than having the activity in basic terms end. Vault one 0 one won't open back up, you in basic terms get to bypass back for the hassle on the homefront quest. and 3, as quickly as you have BS downloaded the activity will never end
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- Wouldn't it be easier to stick your coke in the freezer?
- Q:Long term effects of steel on skin?
- Stainless steel contains both nickel and chromium. These two alloys are responsible for most of contact dermatitis in people. Some of my co-workers making steel had such bad reactions to chromium that they had to quit their jobs. Their skin was always inflamed. People don't react to finished stainless steel the same way because the alloys are bonded tightly in the heat treating process. But if you are grinding it and getting the dust on your skin, you could get a contact dermatitis if you are sensitive. I don't think it would absorb into your blood stream or do any long term damage to your skin. If you do get a reaction, you would have to cease your exposure or in a worse case scenario risk getting a body wide reaction like my coworkers. I would not worry about any exposure making rings out of stainless steel. After all, stainless steel is used in sugical implants and most people are fine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range