||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
1.Application of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
2.Features of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as a base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
3.Details of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
JIS G3302 SGCC~SGC570,SGCH(FULL HARD-G550),SGHC~SGH540
EN 10346-DX51D+Z,DX53D+Z, S250GD~S550GD
ASTM A653M CS-B, SS255~SS550
Skin pass/non skin pass
HBIS-Tangsteel,Shandong Zhongguan, Changshu Everbright, WISCO
4.High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Difference between Cold Rolled steel and Castle Forged steal. Game of Thrones.?
- Cold rolled steel is referring to rolled steel. It is referring to weapons made from rolled steel that is unrolled and stamped out. In real-life, rolled steel isn't nearly as strong as steel that is cast and forged. Think of a cheap dinner fork that you can easily bend and a nice dinner fork you can't bend at all. The cheap fork is stamp-pressed out of rolled steel and the nice fork is cast. In Game of Thrones, cold rolled steel is crap, but it's cheep and common. Castle forged steel is the best most people have available, much higher quality than cold rolled steel. Presumably it's forged in the castles of Westeros, including King's Landing. Valerian steel is special, rare steel that was anciently forged that is stronger than any other steel. They no longer make Valerian steel since the fall of Valeria. As such, the only Valerian steel available is by getting it from things already made. In real-life, it might be comparable to the extremely high quality steels forged into ancient katanas, ninja fighting swords from Japan. The Lanisters took a sword made of Valerian steel that had been passed down to Ned Stark and had it melted down, recast, then forged into two smaller swords.
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- When placing materials to roll on both sides of the main pad wood pallets, prevent rolling back and forth. In addition the floor should be thickened, cannot have uneven or debris, because the line of steel coils when gravity concentrated in contact with the ground floor, there is a fracture easily, debris, easy to leave the indentation in the steel roll.
- Q:what is the origin of stainless steel?
- In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French inoxydable, is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass.
- Q:Is VG-1 Stainless Steel any good in a folding knife?
- Before I answer I must let you know that I have been a knife collector for 17 years, and have a great assortment of specialty and antique folding knives. As for your question, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The first answerer is very knowledgeable in this category. But in the real world, the steel chemistry of folding knives will never be as important as that of fixed blades or kitchen knives. The fact that manufacturures go through great lengths to advertise their superior steel is just for sales and bragging rights. When it comes down to it, a pocketknife might be useful, but it is never the best tool for the job. It is a compomised design from the beginning. If you need to cut a steak, a steak knife will do. A box cutter works best on cardboard. A razor works best for shaving, wire cutters best for cutting wire, an axe for chopping wood...I could go on. A pocket knife is never going to perform better than the real thing ( although I do prefer the can openers on Swiss army knives than real can openers). As for self defense, minus the concealability factor, a folding knife sucks compared to a fixed blade. But if you were to pull one out during an extreme circumstance, I doubt anyone is going to be effected by the Rockwell hardness.
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- It's okorder.com/... For best results you'd need a smooth steel, which is outside of your budget, but for all practical purposes fine grit ceramic sticks work the same and they also work for super hard Japanese kitchen knives, since the butcher's steel is softer than the steel in those knives. Get something over 1000 grit and use the same motion as with the steel. Just very light pressure and try to match the edge.
- Q:Recycled Stainless Steel market prices.?
- i know it goes buy the pound but i do not know how mutch a pound.waite for some more answers someone must know.or call your local junk yard and ask them.
- Q:REAL steeled boned corsets?
- Hi, okorder.com/ There are 3 types of corsets: Fashion corsets, Authentic corsets and Waist training corsets. The fashion corsets are designed for light enclasping of body. They are made with plastics bones usually. The authentic corsets can reduce your waist size about 4 - 5 and the waist training corsets about 6. They both are made with steel spirals and flat bones. The waist training corsets are recommended for experienced wearers only. Look on info pages of the seller. The corsets reinforced with plastic bones are cheap with low durability.
- Q:steel or aluminum horse trailer?
- I have a steel trailer. It's okay but I think next time I'll go for aluminum because mine is rusting, particularly on the tongue, so the hitch gets all frozen up. Drives me nuts. Yeah, you pay sales tax on trailers and the dealership SHOULD give you temporary plates to get home, just like they do on vehicles.
- Q:What is cold steel ?!?
- Fluffy blue handcuffs.
- Q:Bendable steel for crossbow bow.?
- So i do know way more about compound bows than I do about crossbows, but i'm going to enterprise an opinion. For my part, i would probably lean toward the compound bow. A part of it's only that i like them higher. However, moreover to that, more often than not when you find yourself hunting you will carry the crossbow loaded, on the grounds that the are typically awkward to load when you have the shot. If you're hunting from a blind or from a tree stand (and might figure out easy methods to load the item whilst you're up there) that's almost always ok. But when you need to tote a crossbow round whilst it's loaded, that may be a bit dicier proposition. Most crossbow safeties are lovely crude making the likelihood of by chance firing one alot bigger than with a rifle. Now, to the plus facet, a crossbow has essentially the entire upside of firing a rifle - best accuracy, same ergonomics, can run a scope on them. Without the downside - no real recoil, no longer too loud and you simply have a lovely excellent trigger on about any of them. Compounds are way more work. Plus it is much tougher to be accurate under stress with a compound than a crossbow. Regarding the protection? Don't particularly find out about that. After I was once doing shooting alot of archery, my 3 - D bow for outdoor stuff was once at ninety two pounds with a fifty five% letoff. My goal bow was once round 60. I had to pretty on the whole take care of string stretch, and tuning with the three - D bow. So i'd expect a crossbow to be in that regional. 5 hours to your nearest Bass pro? Good for a crossbow perhaps it's valued at it because no longer too many places raise them. Nonetheless, should you do back to a compound bow it appears rough to feel that would be your nearest archery professional shop. Thinkingblade
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range