||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
1.Application of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
2.Features of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as a base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
3.Details of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
JIS G3302 SGCC~SGC570,SGCH(FULL HARD-G550),SGHC~SGH540
EN 10346-DX51D+Z,DX53D+Z, S250GD~S550GD
ASTM A653M CS-B, SS255~SS550
Skin pass/non skin pass
HBIS-Tangsteel,Shandong Zhongguan, Changshu Everbright, WISCO
4.High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Is steel Framing eco friendly?
- No because unlike the timber in trees, it is not a renewable resource and takes much heat energy to produce.
- Q:how hot is white hot steel?
- White-hot steel is ~1200º C (2190 ºF) and above, though the exact temperature depends on the steel alloy used. To give you an idea of how hot this is: 5500º C surface temperature of the sun 1536º C Melting point of iron 1063º C Melting point of gold 660º C Melting point of aluminum 427º C Surface temperature of the sunward face of the planet Mercury 290º C Temperature of a commercial oven broiler
- Q:Can a bear bend steel?
- depends on the steel thickness and positioning. frm your question I'm guessing you're not really well versed in steel framing or use... im guessing whatever you build, a bear can destroy. if i was to build it not even 100 bears can destroy it. it doesn't require much steel, it's just about bracing the positing of steel and some design.
- Q:Is carbon steel a type of alloy?
- Yes. it's an alloy of iron and carbon. Carbon steel can either mean plain carbon steel which is steel that doesn't have significant amounts of other elements, like chromium, manganese, or molybdenum. It can also be used to refer to ANY steel that is NOT a stainless steel. Alloy steel is any steel that has greater than 1% of other elements added to it besides carbon. Stainless steel might be in a certain sense be considered alloy steel but I think most people in the steel business consider it as it's own separate material from carbon steels. Many stainless steels contain only trace amounts of carbon, so they should rightly be considered iron-chromium alloys, not steel, which by default refers to iron-carbon alloys. Note that nearly all modern carbon steels also contain 0.2%-0.5% manganese and silicon. Even steels that are otherwise considered plain carbon and not alloy steels. Mn and Si are added because they prevent defects in cast steel ingots, and hot rolled items like billets and plates. However at low levels they don't affect the properties of the steel greatly.
- Q:Steel guitar information for a beginner?
- Hello okorder.com/ I'm not familiar with the brand...it's certainly not commonly played....but it has the features you need for a starter guitar.
- Q:how do we steel a bitches boyfriend?
- Well i never had to steel a guy because if I have to go through all of that obviously hes not for me. Also, I never been that desperate. But if you can steel the boy your going to share him with your twin? thats not very... normal. Also if you can steel the guy, how long do you think hes going to stay with you before someone else takes him. Also you should read more so you can spell better because cute guys try to take advantage of dumb girls.
- Q:Steel Tensile Strength?
- I don't follow your calculations. It seems to me that the piece you show could be made from .01 steel and still be less than a pound. Also, it is hard to get steel thinner than .015 because anything thinner is not very useful. If you made it out of .015 steel and used a high strength steel, it might be useful. You wouldn't be bashing any skulls, but with some spikes on the end, it could do some damage, and protect against knives or other hand weapons. You also won't get any bullet resistance out of anything that thin. If you want to bash skulls and deflect bullets, you have to get up to at least .10 and several pounds. Any weight on your hands slows down the speed of your punch, but this is compensated for by the increased energy of impact carried by the extra mass. Also, having something hard to protect your hands allows for harder hits and more damage to the opponent. An interesting idea, but it would take some testing to figure out the optimum configuration. One problem I see is that it completely encloses the hand, making it impossible to use the hand for anything else. So you would have to put it on and take it off a lot, and there would be cases where you wouldn't be able to put it on when you needed it. For that reason, I would not wear two at one time. I would make it heavier and wear it on one hand for bashing skulls and deflecting weapons, and keep the other hand free for other things.
- Q:can any you boil steel?
- The amount of heat needed can be generated. The heat on the surface of the sun is sufficient. Steel will break down before it gets that hot. The carbon in the steel will oxidize into carbon dioxide, or vaporize into carbon gas. The outer core of the Earth is composed of molten iron and nickel. Its also done in steel plants every day.
- Q:How to solve steel plate storage
- Avoid steel plates touching the ground, fixing steel coils, and using pads to reduce accidental or dangerous movement.
- Q:steel residential homes and solar energy?
- Guide okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range