||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
1.Application of Environmental Friendly PPGI:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
2.Features of Environmental Friendly PPGI:
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as a base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
3.Details of Environmental Friendly PPGI:
Al-Zn Galvanized Steel Coil.SGLCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
4.Environmental Friendly PPGI Image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:how to start fallout 3 broken steel?
- Broken Steel Fallout 3
- Q:dangers of the steel factories?
- Same as other steel plants, getting crushed by falling steel, getting burned by hot metal etc
- Q:what kind of steel is needed for bbq grill?
- Steel is not good at all for BBQ grills. But Galvanized will kill you. So if you must use Steel. But for the best use cast iron grates to cook on.
- Q:How do you calculate density of the steel ball in grams per cubic centimeter?
- Density Of A Ball
- Q:Why are properties of steel not identical?
- Grade 440C is one of the highest strength stainless steels. It is also very wear resistant. Good for use as ball bearings and other high wear applications. 400C has the highest carbon content of the 440 steels. 440A and 440B are identical but have lower carbon contents and have lower strengths and higher corrosion.
- Q:Steel Strings or Nylons?
- I love steel strings on MY guitar because the brand of strings and the type of guitar I have makes the strings softer on my fingers than other people's Steel Stringed guitars. Nylon sounds weird to me.
- Q:Are Black Steel and Black Iron the same?
- Black steel is steel with a surface layer of dark coloured iron oxides used for low pressure hot water heating pipes. Black iron is iron without any finish on it, which is really gray-black in color. they may be the same as many people often confuse iron and steel. Since the steel is simply steel with a covering, it could describe any steel including your silver steel.
- Q:how do I build a steel galvanizing plant. Hot dipped Galvanization?
- How big of a kettle do you want to go with? A small 6-10 foot kettle would work fine for spinner work (small parts ran in baskets) but if you want to handle large beams and so forth you will need to have at least a 25 foot or longer kettle. You will need tanks for caustic,acid,rinsing,and preflux solutions. If you go with sulfuric acid it will have to be heated. The caustic and flux tanks need to be heated in any case.You will also need a bag house to control smoke coming off the kettle. First you should look into permits such to see if you can actually build this plant. Galvanizing is nasty work and the laws and regs are strict. Former Kettleman
- Q:What is Steel's weakness in Pokemon games?
- Steel has three weaknesses. They are Fire, Fighting, and Ground. Ice, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Steel and Normal aren't effect on Steel pokemon, so I would advise not to use those types. And Poison causes NO damage whatsoever on Steel pokemon. Water and Electric type moves cause normal damage. Happy Pokemoning! :)
- Q:Does the factory choke on my rem. 870 handle steel shot?
- No problem. With steel shot you would use one choke size LARGER. If you want a full choke type pattern ( 70 % in a 30 inch circle at 30 yards ) you use a modified choke. if you want a modified pattern use the improved cylinder. Don't use the full or extra full. This is because when using lead shot it deforms, and fits through the choke, steel shot does not deform, it remains rigid. The first indication of a problem will be a slight bulge in the barrel right behind the choke. Check that once in a while, if you ever have that problem, it is not drastic if caught early. Today's modern shotguns all have been set up for steel shot. The old ones such as Belgium Brownings, are a no go. Funny thing, when we first began importing steel shot, I asked a Browning Tech guy if he thought I could fire steel out of my Belgium Browning. He said not a good idea, however, if you have the Citori or other Japanese made Brownings, no problem. Hummm, my expensive Brownings, no, but Japanese made OK, this is because the Japanese steel was higher quality. Geeeze. I was shocked.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range