||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
1.Application of Color Coated Steel Coil:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
2.Features of Color Coated Steel Coil:
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as a base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
3.Details of Color Coated Steel Coil:
Al-Zn Galvanized Steel Coil.SGLCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
4.Color Coated Steel Coil Image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:how to clean old steel coins?
- You really don't want to do anything to to them. If they're rusty, that's just the way they are now. Store them in a dry place. Cleaning will do more damage than good, and will hurt the value. If it were possible to undo the damage, our cars would never rust, iron pipes wouldn't pit, and everything would be made of steel. Don't let it worry you, they're still worth having.
- Q:Metro Roof Products? steel roof?
- Steel roofing Pro...life of product is much longer then Asphalt shingles....Looks great...multi colors.......Just love the stuff... Cons....More costly then singles at first but since it last longer it is really a better buy.......
- Q:If you have a steel beam can you remove one of the poles?
- There's no way I am giving advice here. Hire a contractor to actually look at the load bearing of the pole.
- Q:material of guns before steel?
- Gunmetal is a specific type of brass
- Q:what is stronger Tempered Steel Blade or Carbon Steel Blade?
- 1. all steel blades are tempered, whether they are high carbon blades or low carbon blades. 2. It depends on what kind of steel they are made from. So im going to answer this question, using the following qualifications. 440A stainless steel 440C stainless steel - high carbon. The higher the carbon level, the more brittle a blade becomes. But the higher the carbon level, will increase a steel’s wear resistance , meaning it will have a better edge retention 2. They both will work well. Pros's / Con's The 440C blades will need less sharpening, but are harder to sharpen The 4401 blades will need to be sharpened more, but are far easier to resharpen. So it basically comes down to where you will be using them and how you will be using them. If your gonna be out in the middle of the jungle and stopping for the night, then the high carbon blade would probably be better, you use it all day, resharpen it at night. If your gonna be cutting brush, tobbaco, etc on your land, then the 440A would be better, because you can take a couple of min's to resharpen it often
- Q:Question about steel type used in bridges.?
- Do you mean galvanized steel?
- Q:Edward Humphrey wants to know... Can I use steel roofing on an older house?
- ed like others have said yes you can and its relatively simple to do. ? is it steal you want or would to plastic they call it work. we've done several around here in central Illinois and we've done both. as far as putting boards under the metal we've only done that on one, usally you start at a bottom corner, work your way across the roof and up just as you do shingles, remember though unlike shingles these don't have any sealing strips, so under each overlap before putting the piece on you need to put a sealer bead on. the tubes from your local lumber yard work just fine. just remember dont hurry yourself into making mistakes and forgetting anything. i don't know if you have helpers but generally you can hire a high school kid to help put this on. it isn't really that hard.use whats called a barn screw to hold it onto your existing roof,( they are color coated, and have rubber gaskets) so no leaks where fastened unlike nails.
- Q:Stainless Steel lock?
- It's hard to give you a quantitative answer. There are different grades of testing standards for padlocks. It comes under the ASTM F883. You need to be more specific. The link only gives a picture and no details about the lock. But in general, stainless steel locks are pretty darn strong. Also, you are under the wrong impression about steel vs iron. Iron is a component of steel. Pure iron is very ductile and is softer than steel. Cast iron, is very hard, but is also very brittle and has limited uses. In general, mild steel is realitively soft and ductile. But, there are many different alloys of steel and some have hardnesses and strengths higher than cast iron. Stainless steel is typically more ductile that mild steel because of the smaller amount of iron in the recipe. There are exceptions to that as well. The 400 series of stainless steels have higher amounts of iron and can be heat treated to hardnesses equaling the better steel alloys.
- Q:Damascus steel sword blades question,?
- The samari swords are made by folding to make many many alternating layers of different steel compositions. Damascus swords were made differently. The steel was heated and forged (like samari swords) but it was not folded. The patterns produced are due to the micro macro-structure of the steel alloy and the way the steel is forged. Fake Damascus steel knives and gun barrels and other items have been made by pattern welding (forge cladding steels with different compositions together) and then folding and forging with some tricks. google damascus steel and you will find lots of info. hope this helps
- Q:Is carbon steel a type of alloy?
- Carbon steels are alloys. This is evident in the carbon-iron phase diagram:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range