Hot dip galvanized steel (HDGI), ZINCALUME STEEL COIL
SGCC,ENG10142, DX51D, ASTM A653
SMOOTH OR MATTE
MARBLE GRAIN OR WOOD GRAIN
EXPOXY, POLYESTER, PVDF
TOP LACQURE COATING
BACK LACQURE COATING
100000 TON per year
10 YEARS OF OUTDOOR USING FOR PE
Applications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil:
1) Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc.
2) Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3) Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4) Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
Coating Chief Feature
|Project||Pencil hardness||Reverse impact||T bending||Cupping test||MEK cleaning|
|Front/back||≥ H/2H||≥ 9J/6J||≤ 3T/5T||≥ 6mm/4mm||≥ 100time/50time|
Structure of GI/PPGI
Protecting from scratchs and contamination
Chemical resistance and formability
Workability, corrosion resistance and adhesion to the primer coating
Good adhesion and corrosion resistance
Corrosion resistance and adhesion to the substrate
- Q:Steel navel rings! what to do!?
- When I worked at Spencer's the jewelry would usually said what grade/type of metal it was. As long as it says 316L surgical steel you should be ok. But like another person said, go to a professional piercer and buy jewelry there because you know that you're getting good quality. You get what you pay for!
- Q:AK47 firing through steel?
- It can't go through inches. It can go through up to 1/4 of an inch of plate steel but not much more. An M-16 can go through it as well and has less powder behind it but the 7.62X39 is a fat round and it takes a little more to get it through.
- Q:High Speed Steel Information!?
- wikipedia: High speed steel (often abbreviated HSS, sometimes HS) is a material usually used in the manufacture of machine tool bits and other cutters. It is often used in power saw blades and drill bits. It is superior to the older high carbon steel tools used extensively through the 1940s in that it can withstand higher temperatures without losing its temper (hardness). This property allows HSS to cut faster than high carbon steel, hence the name high speed steel. At room temperature, in their generally recommended heat treatment, HSS grades generally display high hardness (above HRC60) and a high abrasion resistance (generally linked to tungsten content often used in HSS) compared to common carbon and tool steels. see reference for more info .
- Q:stainless steel appliance?
- Baking soda mixed with liquid dish soap can make a good paste to gently rub on stains. Be sure to rinse the stainless steel surface thoroughly, and towel dry. If the stains still remain you can try vinegar. Remember to thoroughly rinse and towel dry. If stains still remain I recommend trying a stainless steel cleaner and polisher. Barkeeper's Friend is a good powder formula that can clean without scratching. Be sure to follow the directions, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry. These methods should help remove the discolorations
- Q:Steel case ammo in an AK?
- The ak was designed with the steel cased ammo in mind. The only real wear is going to be the chamber area, and even at that, it is going to take many thousands of rounds to wear it out. be more concerned with the corroive ammo, and clean the firearm well with warm soapy water or military bore cleaner after each shooting session.
- Q:what kind of steel is my kabar made of?
- I would get a 1095, serrated edge, tanto style, with either a good quality rubberized or bone handle.
- Q:knife made of 304 stainless steel?
- just because something is made out of 304 stainless steel does not make it tougher than carbon steel. Stainless steel includes other elements such as chromium. 304 stainless cannot be hardened by heat treatment.
- Q:Shaft stiffness in steel irons???
- If i understand you correctly, i think you misunderstand shafts. Steel shafts vs. graphite shafts these days is more of a competition of weights, not flexibility. Both steel and Graphite have different flex profiles available from Ladies (L) to super stiff (X). Graphite may feel a little more whippy than steel because of the lighter weight. Shafts will vary by company as well. Stiff from True temper may not be as stiff as one from Aldila, or vice verse. You can also make a shaft play stiffer or more flexible by where you cut the length. This is called tipping. Take more from the bottom and it will be stiffer, more from the grip end and it will play more flexible.
- Q:steel building for horse barn?
- I have two steel barns, one is 4 stables. 15 x12 for 3 stables and the other 12 x 18 I have a large tackroom and an area for storing gardening and farm light machinery. (Chain saws. strimmers and fencing stuff.) The second barn has 4 stables 12 x 15. an 8' aisle and then two large loose shed areas. 30' x 50'. I can run these as one pen if I want. I have 45' x 70' at the other end for storing hay and straw. Haven't a clue to the cost but it wasn't cheap! Although it is all steel the lower walls of the stables are all blocks. I didn't want to line the steel with wood as they eat it for fun. The loose shed are lined with hard board.
- Q:what coating can be used on steel so it wouldn't rust when exposed to sea water?
- Galvinized means steel with a zinc coating. It is the best. For boats at port, and other fixed objects this can be supplimented with cathodic protection, an electrical method that substitutes corrosion of a sacrificial anode for the rusting of the steel. Epoxy and other coatings tend to be very temporary as they wear and scratch with use and lose all effectiveness if they cannot exclude seawater from contacting the bare metal. Zinc responds to abuse and can 'heal' over minor dings. The zinc is refreshed by periodic painting with a high zinc content paint or by electroplating.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range