|Place of Origin: |
Tianjin China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
ral color or as client color sample
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||export standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||as client requirement|
ppgi, color coated
1.material:gi coil,gl coil
4.zinc coated: z40-275/az40-150
PPGI COIL, Color Coated Steel Coil, Prepainted Steel Coil
About Product Details:
1.material:gi coil/alu zinc steel coil, DX51D/SGCC/S350GD/S450GD/S550GD
2. Zinc Coating: z40-z275,Az40-Az150
5. Paint Coating:top coating: 15um or 20um or more, back coating 5-7um or 10um or as client requirement
6. Color:RAL color or customized as the sample
7. Minimun order:25Tons
8. Packaging Details: Fully seaworthy export packing
9. Coil weight:3-10 ton or client's suggestion
10. Spangle:zero spangle , min spangle , regular spangle, big spang
11. surface treatment: gloss or matt
12. surface coating type: The polyester; the silicon modified polyester, the high durable polyester, gather the leaning vinyl fluoride
13. usage: roofing sheet,
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION %
- Q:What's the best way to open a 10mm thick steel sheet?
- Sheet steel is produced by hot rolling or cold rolling, with steel plates between 0.2-4mm in thickness. The width of the steel plate is between 500-1400mm. According to different uses, the thin steel plate is rolled with different material billets. The materials are carbon steel, fine carbon steel, alloy structural steel, carbon tool steel, stainless steel, spring steel and electrical silicon steel. They are mainly used in automobile industry, aviation industry, enamel industry, electrical industry, machinery industry and so on. In addition to the direct delivery of rolled steel sheets, there are also kinds of pickling, galvanizing and tinning.
- Q:Excuse me, what's the difference between cold rolled steel plate and hot plate in steel plate?
- The production process of cold rolled steel plate and hot rolled steel plate is different. Hot rolling is rolled at high temperature, and cold rolling is blown at room temperature
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- Instead of ordinary glue, it is a new type of glue used to bind steel. It is made from synthetic resin as the main raw material.
- Q:What are hot and cold plates?
- Cold rolled coil is made of hot rolled coil as raw material and rolled under the recrystallization temperature at room temperature, including plate and coil. Many steel mills in China, such as Baosteel, WISCO, Anshan Iron and steel company, can be produced. Among them, the delivery is called steel plate, also known as "box plate" or "flat"; the length is very long, the volume of delivery, known as "steel band", also known as "coil.".
- Q:What kind of steel plate is HIC?
- Hydrogen sulfide corrosion resistant steel plate is generally used in some specific occasions, LONCIN steel grid plate for you to answer
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate fire-resistant?
- Galvanized steel is mainly antiseptic, and he has no fire protection
- Q:How do I print the steel plate?
- Because in the stencil lettering all strokes forming holes, printing pigment through the hole leakage in the following paper
- Q:What is the thickness of the water resisting steel plate of the electrical outlet?
- According to the standard atlas "waterproof sleeve 02S404", the thickness of the water stopping ring steel plate should be 10mm~14mm.
- Q:What is the difference between Q235A steel and Q235B steel?
- Materials Q235A and Q235B belong to carbon structural steel. In the national standard GB700-88, the distinction between Q235A and Q235B material mainly in the carbon content of steel, the material is Q235A of steel, carbon content between 0.14-0.22%, Q235B of carbon content of steel between 0.12-0.20%;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range