The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:What are the routine tests of geotextile geotextiles?
- The geocell is mainly the tensile strength of the tensile test lattice sheet and the peel strength of the solder joint. Geotextile according to the specific circumstances of the use of the project 1. Roadbed reinforcement, isolation is mainly tensile test tensile strength, elongation, tear strength and CBR top broken 2. Filter with the addition of these also use the vibrating screen test Equivalent pore size 3. Maintenance is mainly weight, thickness and strength
- Q:300g geotextile GB thickness is how much
- 2 to 2.5 mm or so. There are other questions to ask me that I am doing this industry
- Q:Textile geotextile lap length how much
- Lap width is generally 10-15cm
- Q:Weaving geotextile construction should pay attention to what
- Weaving geotextile construction specifications: 1, before the construction of roadbed should be integrated clean up, the surface shall not have sharp corners. 2, geotextile is best to use mechanical erection, can also be used artificial laying. When laying, it should be noted that the rough side of the singeing up, and then one end fixed with a fixed, mechanical or human tension, tensile elongation of about 1 & amp;% to 1 & amp;%, Facing front laying. The fixture includes fixed and fixed metal. Fixed nails should be used cement nails or nails, nail length 8 ~ 10cm fixed iron can be thick lmm, width 3mm of the strip. 3, weaving geotextile and the length of the long, should be used industrial sewing machine sewing, sewing method using "dow" and "seam". Suture and geotextile should have a significant color difference in order to facilitate inspection.
- Q:Staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile is what material synthesis
- Using polyester staple fiber fineness of 6-12 denier, the length of 54-64mm polyester crimped short fiber as raw material. Polyester staple fiber is made of polyester (that is, polyethylene terephthalate, referred to as PET, from PTA and MEG polymerization) re-spinning into the fiber after cutting.
- Q:Some people say that geotextile is a chemical material of geotextiles, such remarks are a certain basis.
- Summer to sunscreen, winter to antifreeze. The So summer not only to be able to block the sun, but also breathable. The Winter to warm good. The To achieve such a request, no matter what you can make the material. The
- Q:What is the latest price of geotextile?
- Per ton of national standard short geotextile 7000-8000 yuan, filament geotextile per ton - yuan.
- Q:Where can I find geotextile fabric?
- you can get this at wicks do it all (now focus) or any good building merchants
- Q:What is the geotextile of the asphalt pavement?
- You should be talking about concrete pavement and asphalt pavement with what geotextile bar, asphalt pavement dedicated filament singeing geotextile, is a way to enhance the road and roadbed of the new fine geotextile. It has high tensile strength, high elastic modulus, excellent resistance to high and low temperature performance, excellent acid resistance and aging resistance. In short, filament singeite geotextiles are widely used in asphalt pavement , Cement concrete pavement and roadbed enhancement
- Q:Performance and Application of Impervious Geotextile
- Anti-seepage geotextile has excellent water permeability, filterability, durability, can be widely used in railways, highways, sports museum, dams, hydraulic construction, then hole, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. Mainly staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile and split film woven geotextile. Anti-seepage geotextile function: 1. The use of geotextiles good permeability and water permeability, so that water through, so as to effectively remove the loss of sand. 2. Geotextile has a good water conductivity, it can form a drainage channel within the soil, the soil structure of the excess liquid and gas efflux. 3. Using geotextile to enhance the soil tensile strength and resistance to deformation, enhance the stability of the building structure to improve the quality of soil. 4. Effective focus will be concentrated diffusion, transmission or decomposition, to prevent soil damage by external forces. 5. to prevent the upper and lower gravel, soil and concrete mixed between. 6. Mesh is not easy to plug - due to the formation of amorphous fibrous tissue structure and strain and mobility. 7. High permeability - under the pressure of soil water, can still maintain a good permeability 8. Corrosion resistance - to polypropylene or polyester and other chemical fiber as raw materials, acid and alkali, no corrosion, no moth, antioxidant. 9. Construction is simple - light weight, easy to use, simple construction. Anti-seepage geotextile characteristics High anti-puncture strength, large coefficient of resistance to aging performance, to adapt to the environmental temperature range Excellent excellent anti-drainage performance for water conservancy, chemical, construction, transportation, subway, tunnel, garbage disposal and other projects
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range