--100% PP spundond nonwoven
What is non woven
Broadly defined as sheet or web structures bonded together by entangling fiber or filaments (and by perforating films) mechanically, thermally or chemically. They are flat, porous sheets that are made directly from separate fibers or from molten plastic or plastic
Line of Production
Intake materials-high temperature molten-spunlaid-high temperature hot rolled-Cutting & convoluting
100% polypropylene or pp with recycled pp
Weight range: 9gsm-260gsm
Width:160cm,320cm (can be split)
Color: Varous color as customer request
1. Light: Polypropylene is the main raw material; specific gravity is 0.9, is only third five, fleecy and touches
2. Flexibility: made up of microfiber (2-3D), dot by dot thermo-melt formed. Flexibility of products is suitable,
3. Water resistance and breathability: slices of Polypropylene and finished products resist water, breathable
and easy to maintain and wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: made of materials which catch up FDA standard, without other chemical
composition, stable, non-toxic, no smell, safe for sensitive skin.
5. Anti-bacterial, anti-chemical: Polypropylene is blunt chemical substances can protect in liquid from
bacterial and inse agricultural nonwoven fleece cts; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, erosion and the finished product will not affect sensitive
--(10-40gsm) for medical/hygiene such as cap, mask, gown, face masks, foot cover
--(15-70gsm) agricultural covers, wall cover,
--(50-100gsm)shopping bags, suits pockets, gift bags, sofa upholstery
--(50-120gsm) sofa upholstery, home furnishing, handbag lining, shoe leather lining
--Rolled with paper tube inside and PE film outside
Ground cover (weed mat) is used for: agricultural cultivation ,subgrade, road (roads, railways, airports) and ground stability.
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Exceptional UV resistance
3. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
4. Good water and air permeability
5. Exceptional toughness and strength
6. Durable, tear-resistant; Won't rot or mildew
7. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
8. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:Pudong Chuansha where to sell geotextiles
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile. Use geotextile, letter, welcome
- Q:Concrete platform above the geotextile wet water conservation is too dry this time to watering it
- I can specialize in the production of geotextile materials
- Q:Will geotextiles generally use where?
- Mainly used in the following major aspects: Water conservancy projects: seawall, river embankment, lake embankment project; reservoir reinforcement project; reclamation project; flood control. Highway and railway airway works: soft foundation reinforcement treatment; slope protection; road anti-reflective crack structure layer; drainage system; green isolation zone. Electrical engineering: nuclear power plant basic engineering; water and electricity dam engineering; hydropower project. In my own years of construction experience, I feel geotextile road fill in the road filled with more, really hope to help you!
- Q:Roof geotextile isolation layer sets what the amount
- Polyester filament geotextile Features: Polyester filament geotextile is made by polyester method by spinning acupuncture consolidation directly made, product specifications from 80-800g / m2 arbitrary choice, it is geotechnical engineering and civil engineering In the application of a geosynthetics, polyester filament into a network and consolidation method, the fiber arranged in three-dimensional structure. In addition to good mechanical properties, but also has a good vertical and horizontal drainage performance and good extension properties and high resistance to biological, acid and alkali, anti-aging and other chemical stability. At the same time, it also has a wide pore size range, tortuous pore distribution, excellent permeability and filtration performance. Polyester filament geotextile Uses: water conservancy project dam and slope protection of the filter, channel isolation, seepage; road, rail, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, Drainage; Port Engineering soft foundation treatment, beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage; polyester filament geotextile has been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction, and gradually applied to a wider range of areas.
- Q:Is the polypropylene composite geotextile and the polyethylene composite geomembrane the same?
- Geotextiles and geomembranes are not the same, but they complement each other to meet the engineering requirements. First introduced under the geotextile: geotextile is the state for civil engineering in the construction of a new type of construction materials, by filament or short fiber through different equipment and process shop into a mesh, and then after acupuncture and other processes to different Fibers are intertwined with each other, tangent to the fabric to make the fabric normal, so that the fabric is soft, plump, thick, stiff, to meet the different thickness to meet the requirements, according to the length of silk is divided into filament non-woven geotextile or short wire Non-woven geotextile, filament tensile strength higher than the short wire. Fibrous soft with a certain tear resistance. The main role is: filter, filter, reinforcement role. Specifications from 100 grams per square meter to 800 grams per square meter. The main material for the polyester fiber, with excellent permeability, filtration, durability deformation adaptability, and has a good flat drainage capacity (see below) Geomembrane to plastic film as anti-seepage substrate, and non-woven composite Made of geotextile impermeable material can be divided into two cloth a film, a cloth a film, its impermeability depends mainly on the plastic film impermeability. The geomembrane is a waterproof barrier material with the polymer of the polymer chemical material as the basic raw material. The proportion of small, strong extension, high adaptability to adapt to deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature, good frost resistance. (See below)
- Q:SNG400-3.5 geotextile is what model
- SNG400-3.5 refers to the national standard polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile 400g / ㎡, width 3.5m. The index code for staple acupuncture nonwoven geotextiles is generally SNG / (1) (2) / (3) - (4) / (5). (1) that the use of raw materials fiber code: PET-polyester, PP-polypropylene, PA-nylon, PV-vinylon, PE-Ethylene (conventional polyester are generally vacant omitted code) (2) that polyester staple fiber non-woven Geotextile per unit area weight. (3) that the composite products in the polyester staple fiber non-woven geotextile weight per unit area, non-composite product vacancies. (4) width, expressed in meters (5) production department number: can express the product more specific characteristics, functions, varieties, sequences, etc., the general vacancy. For example, a 3.5m wide 400g / ㎡ polyester staple fiber nonwoven geotextile representation can be SNG / PET400-3.5, can also be expressed as SNG400-3.5
- Q:How to deal with the use of geotextiles under the roof
- Geotextile with drainage board below, the phone is the account number
- Q:what do you mean nonwoven geotextiles ???
- please refer the folowing url to know all the details about non woven geo textiles
- Q:In the river within the construction of flexible piping can use geotextile to do anti-floating measures
- Yes, I am specialized in producing the installation
- Q:Geotextile is used to do anything
- Geotextiles have multiple varieties, there are a variety of uses, different varieties have a different emphasis on different functions. Woven geotextile, or geotextile, can be used for foundation treatment in the reinforcement and isolation and filtration. Non-woven geotextile, mainly used for foundation treatment in the filter and isolation. Can also be used in other projects in the filter. Nonwovens for the example of the filter: now in the municipal engineering around the Yinjing, often because the surrounding groundwater into the Yinjing will take away part of the soil, resulting in the loss of soil around the wells, the results in the perimeter around the wells There is a collapse phenomenon, if the circle around the perimeter of the laying of non-woven geotextile, the side can play a role in filtering, so that groundwater can flow into the Yinjing, but the soil will not lose the purpose of the perimeter around the soil There will be no collapse of the phenomenon.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range