Order On-line Tracking
1. Introduction of PP Woven Geotextile for Tunnel Engineering:
Geotextiles are composed from synthetic polypropylene/polyester fibres through a mechanical process of needling the fabric and adding, when necessary, a thermo fused process, resulting in a uniform porous structure with excellent tensile strength and chemical deterioration. Type: 1. Wovens & knitted: use various fibre types (e.g. monofilament, multi-filament, split extruded film) in different combinations. 2. Non-wovens: staple or continuous fibres that are heat treated or needlepunched to “fix” fibres relative to each other.
2. Specifications of PP Woven Geotextile for Tunnel Engineering:
1) Weight / Mass: 75g/m2-800g/m2 .
2) Width: Within 8 m (1m-8m).
3) Length: 50m-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material: PP/PET.
5) Color: Black , white , grey, others
6) Certificate: CE/ISO9001, ISO14001 .
7) Manufacturing method: nonwoven / woven.
8) The equipment is introduced from Germany.
9) This geotextile can be made of polypropylene (PP), or polyester (PET), Polyvinyl or synthetic fiber on needle punch machine.
10) The mass is available from 75g/m² to 800g/m² and the width available from 1.0m-8m, monolayer or multilayer (reinforcement geotextiles), long fiber or short fiber.
11) Color: all kinds of color are available. The annual production ability is 10 million square meters.
12) The fabric can also be heat treated by infrared at customer's requirements. Our geotextile are UV stabilized to give protection against aging under exposure to natural ultra-violet light.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|