|Sealing & Handle:|
Top heat cut
|Place of Origin:|
BEIJING China (Mainland)
white/red/yellow/pink/and other color
Packaging & Delivery
manufacture for more than 15 years
two large factories in China and one large factory in Cambodia
60 tons daily capacity.
2. Description of laminated pp woven bags for rice
PP bag are widely used in packing sugar ,feed ,rice ,flour,animal food,fertilizer,powder/granular goods construction material etc:
1: width: from 22cm to 120cm
2: length: as customer’ request
3: color: all kinds of colors
4: weave: from 7X7 to 14X14
5: denier: from 700 to 1500
6: Top: cut or hemmed
7: bottom: single or double folded
8: print: one or two side, in color
9: packing: 1000pcs/bale or as per to customer’ request
10: made of polypropylene (PP) material
11: printings available.
12: PE lining available
13: lamination available
14: gusset available
15: UV stabilized available
16: skidproof protect available
17: other special requirement as per customer
18: OEM service available
- Q:Printing solvent for food packing bag
- Determine the amount of water in the solvent by means of the principle of a different dissolution effect. Take the most transparent glass cylinder tube with 100ml toluene solution, take a small amount of analyte ester solvent such as toluene, evenly pour. When you just pour in toluene, carefully observe whether there is turbidity (milk white) phenomenon. If there is this phenomenon, the water content of the solvent is seriously exceeded, and the experience shows that when the moisture content exceeds 0.5%, the phenomenon is obvious. The water content test of benzene solvent can be carried out by extracting solvent from the long glass tube to observe whether there is delamination.
- Q:What's the raw material of the cement packing bag?
- The raw material is polypropylene resin cement packaging bags, mainly for foreign production of polyethylene (PE), mainly for the domestic production of polypropylene (PP), then add some additives, after the heating wire drawing, then weaving, printing and so on, the higher the quality of the cement bag inner lining!
- Q:The difference between a vacuum and a vacuum in a food package
- So, the difference is very clear, is the vacuum packaging bag of the air as much as possible out, but the inflation is the air in the bag is replaced by nitrogen or carbon dioxide and other inert gases, the purpose is as far as possible to reduce food and air contact oxidation process, slow food, avoid food rapid deterioration.
- Q:What is the difference between package material PETAL and VMPET?
- What is the difference between PETAL and VMPET performance?:PETAL material with high barrier, sealing, incense retention, shielding and other functionsVMPET material has higher decoration.
- Q:What are the types of composite packaging bags?
- Folding containerA large volume of transport package, the weight of more than 1 tons. The top of the container is usually equipped with metal hangers or rings, which is convenient for lifting and transporting of forklifts or cranes. When discharging, it is possible to open the discharge port at the bottom of the bag and unload the cargo conveniently. Suitable for shipment of granular or powdery articles.Container bags are usually made of polyester fibers such as polypropylene and polyethylene. Because the container loading and unloading of goods, transportation is very convenient, improve handling efficiency, in recent years made shoes soon.
- Q:What are the requirements of the mark on the cement packing bag?
- Cement gradeCement is divided into strength grade: 1, Portland cement strength grade is divided into 42.5, 42.5R, 52.5, 52.5R, 62.5, 62.5R six levels. 2, ordinary portland cement strength grade is divided into 42.5, 42.5R, 52.5, 52.5R four grades.3. The strength grades of slag Portland cement, volcanic ash Portland cement, fly ash Portland cement and composite Portland cement are divided into 32.5 grades: six, 32.5R, 42.5, 42.5R, 52.5 and 52.5R.
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically the food package. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:Can food wrap be heated in a microwave oven?
- There are two sides to consider1. sealed pockets are heated in a microwave oven, and the pressure in the bag is too large to explode! There are all the instructions on the microwave (as well as the eggs, and a hole). The microwave food I eat is also packed in plastic bags, but there's always room for gas2. material of packing bagGeneral contact with food bags, requirements are made of polyethylene (non-toxic, burning candles oil smell), general temperature 130 degrees, this pocket no problem (including the regular supermarket to buy plastic wrap and plastic wrap)However, there are a lot of cheap pocket (for example in the market and vest bag, supermarket cashier for plastic bags) are made of PVC, and can not contact with recycled plastic food; do not to mention (characteristics: cheap, taste, burning acrid smell)And, if it's made of polyethylene, don't heat it up with high oil food
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Name of commodity, ingredient, product standard number, production license, date of production, shelf life, method of use, storage conditions, origin, manufacturer and address.
- Q:How do I remove the self-adhesive label affixed to the plastic bag?
- On the label with wind, a few minutes to unveil the label, the label will fall together with adhesive. Even at the stubborn stickers with traces of essential balm, and fingernails pull, usually can quickly clean up the traces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range