||100% virgin polypropylene
||black with green strip/12''
1. Introduction of Anti Weed Mat
Weed block landscape fabric not only prevents weeds,it encourage root growing by keep soil moist and cool.Made of UVtreated polypropylene,this costeffective weed control fabric feteures allow the free flow of air, water and nutrients to the soil while blocking sunlight and weeds.
Weed block helps minimize your yard work since it stops weeds from growing .You do not have to use
herbicides,which can damage your lawn and cause harm to children and animals.Made of polypropylenematerial ,weed block is easily cut to fit in your garden or hard landscape areas.
2. Technical Data Sheet of Anti Weed Mat
Weight(ASTM D 3776:2009):g/m2
Tensile strength(ASTM D 4632:2008,C.R.E,grab method:N(lbf))
Elongation (ASTM D 4632:2008 C.R.E grab method 100%)
Tearing strength(ASTM D 4533:2011 C.R.E, Trapezoid method:N(lbf))
Bursting strength ASTM D 3786:2009,Hydraulic method:KPa(psi)
Puncture resistance ASTM D 4833:2007,C.R.E,N(lbf)
3. Function of Anti Weed Mat
Effective weed control
Allow air ,water and nutrients to reach the soil and the plant roots
Very resistant to puncture
Easy to install
Raise quantity and quality of crops
4. Application of Anti Weed Mat
1). Weed block for landscaped garden beds
2). Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
3). Weed control under wooden decking
4). Geotextile for separating aggregate / soils under walkway blocks or bricks
5). Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
6). Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion
5. Product photo of PP Woven Geotextile
- Q:I am now reading materials science and engineering,then you can report civil engineering professional?
- You are cross-professional, the teacher will not like, in the school should also pay attention to. If the election hook the direction of what, it is best not to report a good school. Re-test time will be affected. General school can still be considered.
- Q:Civil engineering materials on the prospects for talent employment, a little more
- The key is to see what you are interested in what the current development of the chef industry quite good, chef technology to worry about can not find a job, when not you find a job but work to find you, learn professional chef technology to choose Professional schools, mainly to see their teaching quality and campus environment.
- Q:Civil engineering and new materials, which is a good job
- Obviously civil, our school is now the situation is graduated in 2017, the civil has been signed, the work tube has not yet begun. Said the prospects of the big tube, a little self-deception, civil construction of the size of the project manager is the vast majority of civil origin, the number of project managers can be ignored, the construction company executives are mostly civil, budget origin. To say that the real estate management of the dominant, just a little funny, real estate is simply not willing to go to the civil, to learn nothing, grow very slowly, most people are more willing to do a few years in the construction unit to go to real estate, Then much more understanding, the growth rate is much stronger than the tube. Since you have learned the civil estimate you know some, if you are a boy, not the kind of people who can not eat a bit bitter, it is recommended not to turn the work tube, the other pipe is relatively simple, the management of things want to learn to get started And soon, if necessary, can work to learn. Of course, the benefits of the work tube, graduated from the management of the degree, but like the general school of this degree of gold can not agree with the degree.
- Q:Vehicle engineering civil engineering machinery engineering and automation materials which is better Ah are doing
- 1. Mechanical Engineering and Automation 2. Civil Engineering 3. Vehicle Engineering 4. Materials Science
- Q:Civil engineering graduation, after work which test is good?
- I am learning civil engineering (road and bridge) for this problem, the prospect of civil engineering is still good, earn money is of course, of course, is difficult conditions, for the newly graduated students, I suggest or to the construction line to exercise, Also 5 years or so, naturally you will be transferred back to the city, the premise is to rely on their own efforts! When a project manager is easy, you are basically in the city stay, live a hotel is very good! For these documents it is slowly test, there are years! Construction division is not worth the money, 3 years is about 15000! Wait until the engineer intermediate title on the more test card! Just graduated from the test is the secondary construction division, according to the theory you can not test this year!
- Q:What is civil engineering and architecture?
- Architecture Architecture, Architectural Art (1. Sketch), Architectural Shadow and Perspective, Architectural Composition, Architectural Drawing and Expression, Architectural Art (II. Architectural Landscape Sketch), Landscape Architecture, Building Materials, (A), architectural art (a), architectural art (four. Marker), computer-aided design (b), building physics, public (1), interior design, construction equipment, computer aided design (3), construction project management, environmental psychology, foundation of the foundation of the building design, construction mechanics (II), building structure and urban planning principles.
- Q:What are the raw materials for civil engineering?
- Engineering need to do the re-test of raw materials: steel, brick, cement, sand, stone (if it is not a commodity concrete) waterproof coating, waterproof membrane
- Q:What is a civil engineering material?
- The so-called civil engineering materials, of course, is the use of civil engineering materials, including concrete, lime, steel, asphalt, paint, brick, wood and so on, new materials with the development of science and technology are constantly changing, of course Also out of some outdated materials.
- Q:Civil engineering materials what is the toughness of the material
- The inherent nature of the material varies depending on the material
- Q:What are the three mechanics of civil engineering?
- Material mechanics construction mechanics structural mechanics
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range