||100% virgin polypropylene
||black with green strip/12''
1. Introduction of Anti Weed Mat
Weed block landscape fabric not only prevents weeds,it encourage root growing by keep soil moist and cool.Made of UVtreated polypropylene,this costeffective weed control fabric feteures allow the free flow of air, water and nutrients to the soil while blocking sunlight and weeds.
Weed block helps minimize your yard work since it stops weeds from growing .You do not have to use
herbicides,which can damage your lawn and cause harm to children and animals.Made of polypropylenematerial ,weed block is easily cut to fit in your garden or hard landscape areas.
2. Technical Data Sheet of Anti Weed Mat
Weight(ASTM D 3776:2009):g/m2
Tensile strength(ASTM D 4632:2008,C.R.E,grab method:N(lbf))
Elongation (ASTM D 4632:2008 C.R.E grab method 100%)
Tearing strength(ASTM D 4533:2011 C.R.E, Trapezoid method:N(lbf))
Bursting strength ASTM D 3786:2009,Hydraulic method:KPa(psi)
Puncture resistance ASTM D 4833:2007,C.R.E,N(lbf)
3. Function of Anti Weed Mat
Effective weed control
Allow air ,water and nutrients to reach the soil and the plant roots
Very resistant to puncture
Easy to install
Raise quantity and quality of crops
4. Application of Anti Weed Mat
1). Weed block for landscaped garden beds
2). Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
3). Weed control under wooden decking
4). Geotextile for separating aggregate / soils under walkway blocks or bricks
5). Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
6). Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion
5. Product photo of PP Woven Geotextile
- Q:Civil Engineering Science and Technology Examination
- Many of the professional and related to the test will be
- Q:The Relationship between Material Development and Civil Development
- Civil engineering, the main construction of various structures, to create a new structure, in addition to the structure of its own innovation, the main material and process innovation.
- Q:Material in the role of civil engineering in which should be the main understanding
- From the construction materials used in the construction site and the role of materials and performance requirements to understand
- Q:Why the ancient Chinese architecture to civil materials, while the use of stone in Europe it?
- Different ethnic, yellow constitution is relatively weak, and like warm, will use the structure! So much more wood; Western people physically strong, and advocating power, and stone can give people strong and more majestic feeling!
- Q:Definition of civil engineering materials
- The so-called large civil. Refers to all water, soil, culture-related infrastructure planning, construction and maintenance. At present, the general civil works include roads, water services, drainage services, flood control works and transportation.
- Q:Are building materials the same as civil engineering materials?
- Civil engineering includes a wide range of materials, except for buildings, roads, bridges, tunnels and geotechnical materials that are related to civil engineering materials, but many of these materials are not used in industrial and civil construction.
- Q:Civil engineering materials stone test, the determination of stone grade with what practical significance?
- And grading does not meet the requirements, that is, grading grading grading can not wrap cement mortar, prone to segregation. You gravel grading is to see if it can meet these requirements
- Q:What is the difficulty of civil engineering materials?
- Easy to say is easy, are memories of things, but did not learn a few good
- Q:What are the civil works?
- The professional training of engineering mechanics, fluid mechanics, geotechnical and municipal engineering disciplines of the basic theory and basic knowledge, with civil engineering in the project planning, design, research and development, construction and management capacity, in the housing construction, underground construction Such as design, research, construction, education, management, investment and development of tunnels, roads, bridges, mines and other senior technical and technical personnel engaged in technical or management work. The students mainly study the basic theory of engineering mechanics, fluid mechanics, geotechnical mechanics and municipal engineering disciplines, and are trained in curriculum design, test equipment operation and field practice. They are engaged in the planning, design, research and construction of civil engineering , The basic ability to manage.
- Q:Why civil engineering materials are important
- Civil engineering materials are important
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range