2.Cut length: 32MM-64MM
3.Packing: PP bale
4.Weight: 220kgs~260kgs per bale
Usage of PP Staple Fiber:
stuffing and packing of toy, pillow, sofa, seat cushion and leaning cushion; thermal insulation lining of shoes, gloves, cap and garment and so on; raw material of spray finishing cotton, gel-free cotton, hardening cotton and nonwovens.
Specifications of PP Staple Fiber:
1. Denier: 3D,6D, 7D, 10D, 12D, 15D,18D ;
2. Cut length:32MM,51MM,64MM;
3. Siliconized and non-siliconized;
4. Different color grades: raw white, pure white,super white,green;
5. Packing: pp baled;
6. Weight: 220kgs/bale;
7. All fibers are manufactured using the best recycled PET flakes imported from Europe;
8. Have been exported to quite many countries and regions such as America, Europe ,South America and Middle east and so on ;
- Q:Which is better, the linen mat and the bamboo fiber mat?
- The flax mat is the substitute and development of traditional matting. It is soft, cool, comfortable and beautiful. It is not only a good natural fiber material, but also a good Chinese herbal medicine.The flax mat can absorb sweat and heat absorption, and compared the mats, mats, hemp seats, its heat is more durable and more gentle and comfortable. Experiments have proved that the antibacterial function of flax fiber is very strong, and the linen mat is soft and like sheets. It can be washed and easily preserved, and can be used for more than 20 years for a long time.The linen mat has excellent sanitation and breathability, and is more convenient for collection and use. The unique far infrared promotes the microcirculation and relieves the muscle tension.
- Q:The fabric in the lining is polyester. Can the clothes be machine washed?
- Machine wash can be carried out. However, pay attention to use less than 30 degrees of washing, because it is polyester fiber, can not be washed with high temperature, otherwise the fabric will be hurt, and then wash, not placed in the sun exposure, cool and ventilated place, cool dry.
- Q:What is the raw material of viscose fiber?
- Viscose fiber (Viscose fiber), is the full name of viscose. It is divided into viscose filament and viscose staple fiber. Viscose rayon, silk, also called. After 2000, viscose appeared a new high-grade varieties of Tencel, bamboo fiber. Viscose is of cotton or other natural fiber as raw materials for the production of cellulose fibers. In 12 main textile fiber, viscose moisture with human skin physiological requirements, with smooth cool, breathable, antistatic, dyeing flowery characteristics.
- Q:Why are the moisture absorption capacity of viscose fiber and hemp larger than that of cotton, and the moisture absorption capacity of synthetic fiber is lower than that of natural fiber and maturity
- The moisture absorption capacity of hemp is greater than that of cotton, mainly due to the presence of pectin in hemp fibers;
- Q:What is a new type of recycled fiber?
- Soybean protein fiber is out of oil after the soybean dregs as raw material, the use of biological engineering technology, the soybean meal ball in protein purification, and through the role of biological enzyme, the purified globulin change spatial structure, then add hydroxy and amino polymer, preparation of protein spinning solution concentration, spinning a wet spinning process. Soybean meal is a by-product of the oil workshop. It is rich in resources in China and belongs to the comprehensive utilization of waste. The resources are inexhaustible. Soybean protein fiber can be called "green fiber" in the new century". Because the outer layer of soybean protein fiber is basically protein, and has good affinity with human skin, and contains many kinds of amino acids required by human body, and has good health care function. Chinese herbal medicine and protein side chain adding quantitative in the spinning process of soybean protein fiber in the bactericidal anti-inflammatory effect by combination of chemical bond, significant efficacy and lasting, avoid functional cotton products finishing method developed products, the effect is difficult to continue the disadvantages. The soybean protein fiber fabric feels soft and smooth, has good moisture absorption and breathability, has silk like luster, crease resistance is superior to silk, and the dimension stability is good.
- Q:What fabric is the anti pilling fiber?
- First of all we want to know what is the pilling, pilling refers to the clothes after rubbing, the fiber end floating on the surface of the fabric, wrapped around a small ball attached to the garment surface pilling phenomenon, natural fiber fabric is not obvious, this is because the beads formed after it is easy to fall off; but because the polyester fabric is not easy to break, forming the ball firmly attached to the surface of the clothes and not easy to fall off, thus affecting the beautiful clothes. Anti pilling fiber is the original fiber for special treatment, the treatment of the fiber does not mean that no pilling, but because of friction caused by hair, the ball soon fall off.
- Q:Which is better, the sun board or the fibreboard?
- Installation difference: the sunshine board can be bent or arched at any time. It can make many shapes. The lighting board is usually an inclined plane or a human literal. It can not bend and break.The difference between the frame: the sun board is arranged according to the direction of water gap, seam, seam steel pipe spacing of 2.1 meters or 1.05 meters. The lighting board is laid along the horizontal, fast wire fixed on the seam vertical cross tube. The lighting board saves some steel on the frame structure.Transmittance difference: the sun plate is highest 90% and glass approximately, generally 75% transmittance, turns yellow, the year limit generally 6-7 years. Lighting board transmittance of 65%, generally yellow, 8 months began, the height of yellowing, 2 years to start.
- Q:What is polyester fiber called?
- Polyester fiber is also called polyester fiber. Polyester fiber is an important variety of synthetic fiber, and it is the commodity name of polyester fiber in our country. Polyester fiber is an international name, mainly because of the earliest production of famous products, and now become the international name, polyester is China's name, in China, polyester fiber is usually polyester.
- Q:Which is better, superfine fiber or PU material?
- As fine denier microfiber, greatly reduce the stiffness of the silk, made the fabric feel very soft, fine fiber layer structure can also increase the wire, increasing the surface area and the capillary effect, the fiber internal reflected light distribution on the surface is more delicate, so elegant with silk like luster, and good wet absorbent powder. Made with microfiber clothing, comfortable, beautiful, warm, breathable, good drapability and fullness, has significantly improved in terms of hydrophobic and anti fouling, with large surface area and soft characteristics of different organizational structures can be designed so that more sunlight heat dissipation or faster temperature play a role in cool in the summer.
- Q:What are the advantages of polyester fabric ?
- Lightfastness of polyester fabric is better than acrylic except bad, the light is more powerful than natural fiber fabrics. Especially in the glass behind the light ability is very good, almost be roughly the same with acrylic.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average