2.Cut length: 32MM-64MM
3.Packing: PP bale
4.Weight: 220kgs~260kgs per bale
Usage of PP Staple Fiber:
stuffing and packing of toy, pillow, sofa, seat cushion and leaning cushion; thermal insulation lining of shoes, gloves, cap and garment and so on; raw material of spray finishing cotton, gel-free cotton, hardening cotton and nonwovens.
Specifications of PP Staple Fiber:
1. Denier: 3D,6D, 7D, 10D, 12D, 15D,18D ;
2. Cut length:32MM,51MM,64MM;
3. Siliconized and non-siliconized;
4. Different color grades: raw white, pure white,super white,green;
5. Packing: pp baled;
6. Weight: 220kgs/bale;
7. All fibers are manufactured using the best recycled PET flakes imported from Europe;
8. Have been exported to quite many countries and regions such as America, Europe ,South America and Middle east and so on ;
- Q:What is the carbon fiber paper
- Carbon fiber content in the paper can range from 2%-100%. Asphalt base carbon fiber, polyacrylonitrile based carbon fiber and viscose based carbon fiber can be used as raw material of carbon fiber paper, due to these differences in the performance of carbon fiber, the price is different, determines the performance and cost of carbon fiber paper. With PAN based carbon fiber paper, better comprehensive performance; use of rayon based carbon fiber paper, the performance of soft, anti fold; use of pitch based carbon fiber paper, low price. What kind of carbon fiber material is selected depends entirely on the performance requirements of the paper, and sometimes several carbon fibers can be used together. In order to improve the papermaking process performance of carbon fiber, carbon fiber material is usually pre treated.
- Q:What is fiber binding force?
- For the tow two, the low cohesion force causes the increase of the width of the tow, which is unfavorable to the processing of the strip.The unique tooth like structure of dry spun acrylic fiber makes cohesion become an important index to influence the spinnability of fiber.
- Q:What is the raw material of viscose fiber?
- Viscose fiber (Viscose fiber), is the full name of viscose. It is divided into viscose filament and viscose staple fiber. Viscose rayon, silk, also called. After 2000, viscose appeared a new high-grade varieties of Tencel, bamboo fiber. Viscose is of cotton or other natural fiber as raw materials for the production of cellulose fibers. In 12 main textile fiber, viscose moisture with human skin physiological requirements, with smooth cool, breathable, antistatic, dyeing flowery characteristics.
- Q:What are the new fibers?
- This is a new type of cellulose fiber developed abroad in 90s, the natural cellulosic raw material directly dissolving a man-made cellulose fiber spinning regenerated in the aqueous solution of NMMO, the production process is simple and the solvent viscose, non-toxic, no harmful substances released, solvent recovery rate of 99.7%, waste is buried in soil 5~6 the week is biodegradable, not pollute the environment, known as the green fiber in twenty-first Century. It provides the direction for the environmental protection production and the product upgrading of cellulose fiber. At present, China's commodity cited British (Jencel), translated as Tanzania Purcell or tencel. Lyocell fiber is natural fiber and synthetic fiber merits.soon, cellulose fiber has the advantages of good moisture absorption, air permeability, comfort, comfort is much better than that of polyester, beautiful luster, soft, weeping of the county, elegant and good, but also has the advantages of high strength synthetic fiber, its strength is higher than that of cotton and ordinary viscose fiber, has good dimensional stability and good washing performance, the blended performance is good, and other natural fibers, synthetic fibers, the following table is to compare the performance of Lyocell fiber and other fibers.
- Q:Why does the short sleeved sportswear of polyester fiber stick to the body?
- Mainly in clothing, easy to produce static electricity. It is better to use the kneading agent to soak the bed every time after washing, and then there will be a marked improvement.
- Q:Nylon taffeta and polyester fiber which wear
- However, under the same specifications of yarn, in normal circumstances, nylon than polyester wear-resistant.
- Q:What is a new type of recycled fiber?
- Soybean protein fiber is out of oil after the soybean dregs as raw material, the use of biological engineering technology, the soybean meal ball in protein purification, and through the role of biological enzyme, the purified globulin change spatial structure, then add hydroxy and amino polymer, preparation of protein spinning solution concentration, spinning a wet spinning process. Soybean meal is a by-product of the oil workshop. It is rich in resources in China and belongs to the comprehensive utilization of waste. The resources are inexhaustible. Soybean protein fiber can be called "green fiber" in the new century". Because the outer layer of soybean protein fiber is basically protein, and has good affinity with human skin, and contains many kinds of amino acids required by human body, and has good health care function. Chinese herbal medicine and protein side chain adding quantitative in the spinning process of soybean protein fiber in the bactericidal anti-inflammatory effect by combination of chemical bond, significant efficacy and lasting, avoid functional cotton products finishing method developed products, the effect is difficult to continue the disadvantages. The soybean protein fiber fabric feels soft and smooth, has good moisture absorption and breathability, has silk like luster, crease resistance is superior to silk, and the dimension stability is good.
- Q:Polyester fiber clothes pilling how to do? How can you clean up after never pilling?
- Polyester suede fabric can't handle pilling, which is the nature of this fiber. Clean up will, don't bother.
- Q:Polyester is chemical fiber?
- Fiber can be divided into: natural fiber, chemical fiber.Natural fiber is divided into: plant fiber, animal fiber.There are many kinds of plant fiber: cotton, hemp, soybean, and so on.Animal fiber is divided into: wool, rabbit hair, camel hair and so on.Chemical fiber: polyester, nylon, acrylic fiber, polypropylene fiber and so on.Therefore, polyester fiber belongs to chemical fiber, referred to as chemical fiber. Chemical fiber cotton is a commonly known as, as filling material, instead of cotton, breathable good, washable, so called "chemical fiber cotton". The essence is the chemical fiber.
- Q:Why are the moisture absorption capacity of viscose fiber and hemp larger than that of cotton, and the moisture absorption capacity of synthetic fiber is lower than that of natural fiber and maturity
- The moisture absorption capacity of synthetic fibers is lower than that of natural fibers, mainly due to the small amount of crevice in synthetic fibers;Cotton fiber with poor maturity is more hygroscopic than mature cotton fiber, mainly due to the larger specific surface area of cotton fiber with poor maturity
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average