The use of landscaping fabrics has become extremely popular in recent years for many reasons:
1. Leisure time is maximised - the need for weeding and on-going maintenance is minimised
2. Environmentally friendly - no need for chemical based weed killers
3. Promotes healthier plants - it allows the soil to breath and water to permeate
We offer different types of weed control fabrics to suit all applications and budgets.
1. Available in a range of sizes & materials to suit various applications from small to large landscaping projects, in both commercial and domestic situations.
2. All our landscape fabrics are UV stabilised
3. Ideal for use under paths, patios, decking, paving, bark mulch, gravel etc.
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Spun bonded non-woven fabric – will not fray when cut
3. Easy to use
4. Environmentally friendly
5. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
6. Good alternative to Plantex® where cost is a factor
7. UV Stabilised
8. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Cover crops in the ground surface,prevent weeds and against the insect
2. Controlling soil humidity and the temperature
3. Does not affect the growth of the crops
4. Protects plants from harmfully solar radiation
5. Air permeability, water permeability help crops growth.
6. Mothproof, eco-friendly, breathable, anti-bacteria, tear-resistant, fusible
1. Weed block for landscaped garden beds
2. Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
3. Weed control under wooden decking
4. Geotextile for separating aggregate / soils under walkway blocks or bricks
5. Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
6. Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion
Health - Hygiene & Medical
Bags for Rice/Sugar etc.
Vacuum Cleaner Bags
Tea and Coffee Bags
Nursery Over wintering
Weed Control Fabrics
Other types of covers
Sofa and Mattress Lining
Shoes & Garments
1. Lower labour costs as no weeding maintenance for years;
2. Water seeps through and can conserve soil moisture for improved growing conditions;
3. Air escapes – humidity rises through the mat for a more controlled growing environment;
4. Increase crop yields close to 25% due to improved growing conditions and absence of water stress and competition of nutrients absorption from weeds;
5. Minimises bacteria and fungus problems especially Algae;
6. Strong, woven construction or pressed fibre sheet resists tears and punctures;
7. Resistant to mildew, rot, water, sunlight and most of the agricultural chemicals
8. Fertilizer is applied on the mat, thus helping the owner or estate manager to monitor the progress of manuring;
9. Prevents soil erosion or leaching of soil nutrients or fertilizers applied;
10. Environmental friendly.
Q .What is the material of the non woven fabric ?
A .PP spunbond non woven fabric
Grade A: 100% Polypropylene
Grade B: 90% Polypropylene +10% filling
Q .What about the width of the non woven fabric ?
A .We can cut the fabric as your requirement. Our width of machine is 240cm, so the max of the width is 240cm
Q .What about the color ?
A .Any color is available. You just need to give me the Panton Num or send me your sample. Then we will make the color samples to you for approve
Q .What about the GSM ?
A .The thinnest of the fabric that we can produce is 9g, and the thickest is 250g. Normally the fabric that used in bag making is 50-100g, the agricultural used is 17-50g, the home used fabric is 40g and so on...
Q .What about the delivery time ?
A .We can finish the production in 2-3 days (40ft HQ)
Q .What about the price ?
A .We are the factory of the PP nonwoven fabric, We can supply you with good quality and favorable price