PP PE film granulating production line, PP PE film granulating machine, single stage granulating machine

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
China Main Port
Payment Terms:
Min Order Qty:
Supply Capability:

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

PP PE film granulating production line, PP PE film granulating machine, single stage granulating machine

Product Description
1.Applicable plastic materials:PP,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE,etc.
2.Material shapes:Film,bag and flake
3.Material types:pe bag,printed LDPE film,film (rolls,loose,bundles),agricultural film waste,foamed plastics(EPS) and raffia.
4.Note:Depending on material property,various downstream equipment are available
This production line is composed of special designed agglomerator, single-screw extruder, screen changer, dryer, vibrator and packing system, etc.
1. Greatly increase output
2. Continuous production
3. Flexible pelletizing style

The Detailed Disposition:
Screw diameter
L/D ratioPowerCapacity(PE)Capacity (PP)
ZL80 SJ80-3180MM31:1180KW180-250(PE)100-180(PP)
ZL150 SJ150-34150MM34:1430KW650-800(PE)400-600(PP)

Service and other items:

1)Port of loading: Shanghai, China

2)Terms of Payment: 30% T/T Deposit before production, 70% T/T before delivery.

3)Delivery Time: 60 days after receipt of deposit or after signed contract.

4)Period of quality warranty: 18months

5)Observing &Testing

After we receipt 30% advance deposit, we will start to produce. When the machine is completed, buyers come to observe and test machine by themselves, until the machine is satisfied with the buyers, they can pay for the other 70% balance.

6)Technical documents

The seller should supply buyer the documents for installation and commissioning within 5 days after contract is available, other related documents will be supplied to buyer before shipment.

7)After-sale service

After sale service shall be done by the seller. Seller will provide all kinds of technical support to the buyer by telephone, fax or email free of charge. After one-year guarantee period, we assure you life-long maintenance.


We provide electrical control maps and instruction book to you for installation with English instruction. If required, we can send 1 or 2 engineers to buyer’s country for installation and training. But buyer should pay for all expenses, such as: visa, air-tickets, food, accommodation, insurance and also 30 dollars per day for each engineer.

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

1. Manufacturer Overview

Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range