PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
1. Specifications for PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
PP(polypropylene) or PET(polyester)
Needle punched / thermally bonded
1m6m(as you demand)
100m(as you demand)
PE film and woven cloth
According to your specification
T/T or L/C
Within 3 weeks
Geotextiles with various indicators of quality, with good stress -- strain and toughness, seepage performance and uniformity, and width,
etc., And is applicable to roads, water, rail, mining dams, rivers, airports
and other civil engineering, anyone in the works played reinforcement,
segregation, filtration, filtration, drainage, and then extend the project life,
reduced cost and easy construction, and it is easy to ensure the quality
of the project.
2. Property for PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
1). Good air and water permeability-interspace in the fibers made it favorable water permeability.
2). Corrosion resistant-geotextile is made from polyester, featuring resistance to acid and alkali ,non-corroding,no worm-eaten,anti-oxidation.
3). Good water transmissibility and filtration- it can form drainage channels inside soil mass to drain redundant water and air out of the soil mass.
4). High intensity-geotextile can keep sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet condition due to the use of plastic fiber.
5). Easy construction,low weight,easy operation,simple construction
3. Property for PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
Short fiber needle punched geotextile can prevent the mixture of construction
materials featuring different physical properties (such as soil mass and sandstone,soil mass and concrete)
Its good water and air permeability let water flow through it so as to effectively control
sandrock running down.
Geotextile helps to enhance the soil mass tensile strength and non-deformability and structural stability so as to improve soil mass quality.
It can effectively make the concentrated stress diffuse,transfer or decompound,and guard the soil mass against the destruction of external force.
Combine with geomembrane and form compound waterproofing material to act a part of anti-puncture.
4. Photos for PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
- Q:Contracted geotextile impermeable membrane laying artificial one square how much money
- Big bag of 4 yuan / square, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:What is the difference between geotextile and impervious geotextile?
- Geotextile play filter, filter, the role of reinforcement, with water permeability! Anti-seepage geotextile is generally made of geotextile and geomembrane compound, known as composite geomembrane, or simply as impervious geotextile, you can search for geotechnical materials Pan Huijie consultation to understand. Or user name consultation.
- Q:I would like to do the work of selling geotextiles, geotextile common sense and the price would like to know about
- Geotextile to polypropylene or polyester and other chemical fiber made of raw materials, to acid and alkali, no corrosion, no moth, anti-oxidation. It is widely used in the field of civil engineering, its main application areas are: 1. Highway, railway, airport, building and other engineering foundation reinforcement treatment; use of geotextile to enhance the soil tensile strength and resistance to deformation, Concentrate the stress spread, transfer or decomposition, to prevent the soil by external force and damage. Enhance the stability of the building structure to improve soil quality. 2. dam and other slope protection project; the use of geotextile good permeability and water permeability, so that water flow through, and thus effectively cut off the loss of sand. Geotextile mesh should not be blocked - due to the formation of amorphous fibrous tissue structure and strain and mobility. Has a good conductivity of water, it can make the formation of drainage within the soil channel, the soil structure of excess liquid and gas exclusion. 3 .. road maintenance works; the use of geotextile isolation characteristics to prevent the upper and lower gravel, soil and concrete mixed between. If you really have the confidence to do sales I can try to support the specific telephone consultation Yinjing Li
- Q:Geotextile strength index with interpolation method how to calculate?
- Geotextile strong indicators of the interpolation method: For example: geotextile 150 grams of breaking strength is 4.5KN, geotextile 100 grams of breaking strength is 2.5KN, then the geotextile 130 grams of broken strength is how much? The calculation method is: 4.5KN-2.5KN = 2KN (that is, 50 grams of geotextile strength) 2KN by 50 grams multiplied by 30 grams is equal to 1.2KN then geotextile 130 grams of breaking strength is 3.7KN.
- Q:What causes the geotextile aging phenomenon
- Gundam has the characteristics of the product we are all obvious, both in the highway, dams, railways and many other occasions have a very strong product features, and the performance is very outstanding, geotextile is an irreplaceable geotechnical material. Although the geotextile has unparalleled advantages, but the product is not perfect that any product has more or less problems or less, geotextile is the same, its aging problem has been with us, then in the end what causes Geotextile aging? Geotextile aging problem refers to the geotextile in the sun by the smell, temperature changes, biological erosion, chemical corrosion, moisture and other external factors, so that the geotextile strength and performance gradually weakened, loss of seepage effect. UV radiation intensity changes with the intensity of solar radiation, geotextile aging speed with the intensity of UV radiation and speed. Synthetic polymer polymer is concerned, the sun radiation is the main factor in the degradation of polymer degradation. UV radiation in the sun is the most important factor in the aging of the fabric. The ultraviolet radiation causes the polymer to produce a photooxidative decomposition reaction, especially ultraviolet light at a wavelength of 290 to 400 mPm, which has a significant decomposition effect on the polymer , Because the geotextile in the range of ultraviolet light energy is higher than the polymer chemical steamed broken the required energy, so the polymer material aging is very obvious.
- Q:The first geotextile is divided into polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile
- Non-woven geotextile has many advantages: 1) air permeability 2) filterability 3) insulation 4) water absorption 5) waterproof 6) stretch 7) not disheveled 8) feel good, soft 9) light 10) Can be restored 11) without the direction of the fabric 12) compared with the textile production of high productivity, production speed 13) low prices, can be mass production and so on. Disadvantages are: 1) Compared with the textile fabric strength and durability is poor; 2) can not be washed as other fabrics; 3) fiber arranged in a certain direction, so easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of the production method has been mainly focused on preventing the improvement of the division.
- Q:Supply Tianhe District staple geotextile and anti-geotextile what is the same
- Staple geotextile is made of polyester staple fiber by acupuncture, because it can play the role of anti-filtration, and thus staple geotextile can also be called anti-geotextile. Filter geotextile is based on the use of the name, so long as it is able to play the role of anti-filter geotextile called geotextile filter, geotextile, including geotextile geotextile, filament geotextile, the preparation of geotextile, Woven geotextile, non-woven geotextile, polypropylene geotextile. Tianhe District used staple geotextile and anti-filter geotextile is the same.
- Q:What is the price per square of the non-woven polyester fabric?
- About two more money it! You can search Yuan Shuqing look! Have to sell! Quite cheap!
- Q:Is there a filament geotextile manufacturer? Introduce the main performance ah
- Our road embankment reinforcement project, for example, the construction of the road first focus on the quality of the road followed by the use of these two problems, and Hongxiang new material filament geotextile just to solve. In order to improve the smoothness of the road to prevent the occurrence of reflective cracks and play the role of waterproof layer. Laying and impregnating the asphalt between the base layer and the surface layer to form the filament geotextile - asphalt interlayer. You can see the specific understanding of the user name
- Q:What is the latest price of geotextile?
- Ask the geotextile price is too general, because the standard too much. Short wire, filament, polyester; non-standard, GB and so on. Ton price is generally between 4900-7500 yuan / ton, but the weight <200g, an increase of 100 yuan / ton; weight> 800g, an increase of 500 yuan / ton.
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range