Order On-line Tracking
Polyethylene(PE) Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper
1) Structure of PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper Description：
PE is defined by a density range of 0.880–0.915 g/cm3. VLDPE is a substantially linear polymer with high levels of short-chain branches, commonly made by copolymerization of ethylene with short-chain alpha-olefins (for example, 1-butene, 1-hexene and 1-octene). VLDPE is most commonly produced using metallocene catalysts due to the greater co-monomer incorporation exhibited by these catalysts.
2)Main features of the PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper：
. Flexible and durable
. Light and easy to transport
. Fast delivery
. Item shipped from Dubai warehouse
3)PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper Images:
4)PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper Specification：
Weight : 10kg
5)FAQ of PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper:
1. 30% T/T advance , then balance before shipment or against BL copy. Or 30% L/C payment, balanced duaring 30-60 days.
2. The other specific issues can be negociated.
3. Any problem, feel free to contact us. We will reply as soon as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|