Order On-line Tracking
· Material: 100% Polypropylene
· Use: Non-Woven Fabric, Concrete
· Density: 0.91g/cm3
· Melting Point: 160-180 degree C
· Fiber Length: 3,6,9,16, 20mm or tailored cut
· Elastic Modulus: 3500mpa min
· Tensile Strength: 560mpa min
· Ignition Points: 560-570 degree C
· Elongation At Break: 10% min
· Acid, Alkali & Salt Resistance: strong
· Model Number: BT-PP001
· color: white
· appearance: monofilament or net-like
· raw materials: 100% polypropylene
· hot conduction: low
· electric conduction: low
· water absorbency: no
· equivalent diameter: 15-40micron
· hot length: 3-20mm
· commodity: pp engineering fiber
Packaging & Delivery
pp engineering fiber 20/24kg pp bag with separate inner bag Packing on clients request. Stuff 10,080kg in 20 containor FCL.
sample at once, spot goods within 15days after order
pp engineering fiber
monofilament or net-like
crack resistance fiber
With polypropylene as its raw material, net-like structure with many fiber monofilaments, with good dispersion, no fascicles, and has a high toughness and strength. pp engineering fiber
Specification of pp fiber: pp fiber mesh
white monofilament or net-like shape
Acid & Alkali resistance
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Elastic Modulus (Mpa)
Crack Elongation (%)
No pp engineering fiber
Melting Point (degree C)
Ignition Point (degree C)
3-20mm or tailored cut
pp engineering fiber
When the fiber is put into the concrete, the horizontal structure in fiber monofilament can be
destroyed in the course of stirring owing to friction and rubbing, and the fiber monofilament or net like structure will fully stretch, thus the concrete is reinforced by a great number of
Benefits & Usage of pp fiber: pp engineering fiber
Good dispersion, no fascicles, strong toughness and strength, excellent finishability.
Improve concrete crack resistance, used in concrete road, bridge, airport, highway, grade level.
Improve permeability of concrete, used in walls of tunnel, mines, reservoir, and other water-proofing project.
Enhance durability of concrete
Reduce fatigue, aging and surface abrasion.
Improve the impact, folding, seismetic resistance.
Improve the fire performance of concrete. pp engineering fiber
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging of pp fiber:
20/24kg pp bag with separate inner bag, or on clients request.
Stuff 10,080kg in 20 containor FCL.
Can ship from Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai and other China main sea ports and inland ports.
Free samples of polypropylene fiber is available. We offer 200g of sample free of charge.
Over 200g, maybe you need pay.
Courier cost should be covered by customer.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|