Biaxial geogrid is manufactured from polypropylene, mainly applied in strengthening soft ground of highway, railway,
slope protecting projects, airfields etc.It can increase stability and loading capacity of fundus,prolong the project life.
High tensile strength
Excellent temperature resistant
Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid Product Poperties
2.5 or3 or 5 or 6
Tensile Strength ≥(KN/m)
Transverse Strength at 2% Strain ≥(KN/m)
Longitudinal Strength at 5% Strain (KN/m)
1. What's the usage of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:Geogrid and geotextile, the role is the same?
- The main function of geotextile is to isolate the protective function of drainage and reinforcement,
- Q:How to choose 15kn bidirectional geogrid geogrid
- First of all, in the choice of geogrid types, according to the construction project categories selected, according to the environmental impact of the project in which the same project many times in different environments with different types of grid.
- Q:I am a quality inspector, I would like to know what is the standard implementation of Geogrid
- 1:YT010 type electronic geotextile strength comprehensive testing machine2:YT020 geotextile permeability tester3:YT030G type geotextile effective aperture measuring instrument
- Q:What is the tgsg15-15 geogrid
- The single belt is formed by the longitudinal and horizontal spacing or the clamping arrangement, and the welding joint is formed by adopting the welding technology of special strengthening bonding to weld the joint.
- Q:Fiberglass grille width
- Geogrid, fiberglass geogrid
- Q:The difference between composite geomembrane and bentonite waterproof blanket
- Natural bentonite can be divided into two categories: sodium and calcium. Bentonite has the characteristics of water swelling and bentonite waterproof blanket. General calcium bentonite expansion, the expansion of its volume is only about 3 times, while sodium bentonite in water adsorption weight five times of water, the volume expansion to more than 15-17 times the original, the sodium bentonite lock in the middle of the two layers of geosynthetic materials, maintenance and the role of strengthening, so that GCL is the shear strength of a whole.
- Q:Which floor is paved on the roadbed
- Fixed grid end, by laying machine or manual will grill slowly pulled forward each shop, shop 10 meters long artificial investigation at a time, until a volume grating puwan, put the next volume, operation with; 3, ground shop: Volume long unit as the laying of the long, should be covered grille with long period, then the overall check again laying quality, then laying the next paragraph, a laying, grille grille to overlap a grid spacing for the lap length, tie fixed line continues to spread second section direction.
- Q:In the case of the subgrade with Geogrid
- Geogrid is suitable for various kinds of dams and subgrade reinforcement, slope and tunnel wall reinforcement. Large airport, parking lot, wharf freight yard and other permanent bearing foundation reinforcement. The geogrid is used to increase the bearing capacity of the road (ground) foundation, and the service life of the Yan Changlu foundation. The geogrid is used to prevent the collapse of the road (ground) surface or crack, and keep the ground beautiful and tidy. The geogrid is convenient for construction, time saving, labor saving, shorten the construction period and reduce maintenance cost. Geogrid is used to prevent cracks in culvert. Geogrid is used to enhance soil slope and prevent soil erosion. The geogrid is used to reduce the cushion thickness and save the cost. Geogrid for stability of slope greening environment support grass mat. The geogrid can effectively isolate the seismic force transfer, and plays an important role in enhancing the seismic stiffness, strength and stability of the embankment. The successful application of geogrid is expected to reduce the common embankment diseases in high intensity seismic region, and improve the seismic capacity of the road. However, the current seismic design codes for highway and railway are not corresponding to the seismic performance of geogrid reinforced embankment.
- Q:how to do a good sales of geotechnical materials?
- First, the product is better, the price is right, good service. Our products sell well.
- Q:How much investment is needed for the grid cloth on the production site
- The mesh cloth is made of alkali or alkali free glass fiber yarn, which is coated with alkali resistant polymer emulsion. Mesh cloth series products: alkali resistant GRC fiberglass mesh cloth, alkali resistant wall mesh and stone mesh cloth, marble back mesh cloth.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range