CNBM Solar is a world-leading and Vertical integrated manufacturer of high-performance with Silicon,
Wafer, Cells, Modules, which convert sunlight into electricity for residential, commercial, and utility-scale
The capacity of CNBMSolar is reach to 1GW, and make sure each year our shipment capacity is more
Than 700-800MWs, at the same time, we have set up the largest solar power station with our partner
CNBM is a Quality + Service oriented company with“Excellence at Each Step” approach, composed of
the finest components from TUV and IEC-certified partners around the world, CNBM modules consistently
undergo a variety of trials at the company’s Test & Development Centre, ensuring peak performance
capabilities. The company is committed to develop and provide the world with clean and renewable energy
to ease the energy shortages as well as human kind’s impact on the environment.
1.100% A grade cell
2. Positive Tolerance
3. Super quality competitve price
4. International Standard
5. 25Years Warranty
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty ?
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship;No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How to build solar panels?
- you okorder.com they have solar panels
- Q:can i use 00 ohm /4 watt resister for 5v coming direct from solar panel?
- Just connect the 5 volts out of the panel directly to the iphone via an USB connector. BUT, is the panel output always 5 volts, ±0.25 volts? Because that is the USB specification, and anything outside of those values could damage your iphone. And solar panels are known for their wide swings in voltage. Bottom line, resistor not needed, and you need to be positive you supply the correct voltage to the iphone. Best way to do that is to start with a solar panel that puts out at least 7 volts and use a LM7805 regulator. The only resistors needed are those to tie the data lines into a certain combination of resistance and voltage so that the iphone is fooled into thinking that a proper USB is connected. That would NOT involve a 00 ohm resistor. Search online for the proper values and connections. edit: are you repeating your same inane question with a different account? That is totally against the rules and could get you suspended.
- Q:How much power does a solar panel generate?
- That site tells you somewhat about the cost of solar panels and their MAXIMUM output. Now some who have these panels claim output, in daily terms, 8 times as great as maximum output, which says they are counting on 8 hours of effective sunlight. In California Desert that is sound. You will discover that Ontario Power grid is planning for 3 hours to 4 hours of maximum output . Based on that 3 to 4 hours of maximum output, it would take close to 20 years to recover your cost at the price Ontario pays for solar power. The deal locks you in so that you can not get more money as electricity prices go up, and do not lose if electricity prices go down over that 20 years.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:Can you overload solar panels with too much light?
- yeah, as you shine light over a solar panel, it begins to lose electrons to the circuit. if you shine light with enough intensity (that means not strong light, the photoelectric effect makes no distinction between a powerful photon and a weak one, as long as they're both over a certain energy, but a lot of it, as in, a lot of photons), the material may not recover electrons at the same rate it loses it, and would stop working, until you gave it a rest.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- Solar panels do heat up. But that's because the radiant energy from the Sun that lies within the infrared (IR) band of energy causes the material in the panels to heat up. And that's the same for any body that has the Sun shine on it. Your face, for example, will heat up while you get a nice tan on the beach. That's due to the heat producing IR radiant energy. Now if those solar panels are supposed to heat buildings etc., that heat produced in the panels when the IR strikes them will be transferred, usually by some fluid, to floors of the rooms to be heated. And as the amount of heat generated by the Sun is proportional to the area of the solar panels, bigger areas of panel will generate more heat than smaller areas. Photoelectric solar panels are another kind. Here the interest is in the visible band of radiant energy from the Sun. Heat, from IR, is still there, but it is not the product sought by PE solar panels. The visible light photons knock off loosely bound electrons from the photoelectric material (typically silicon based) and those electrons are siphoned off as current. That's where the electrical power comes from for buildings using PE solar panels to provide their own electricity.
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- I agree, you should get a charge controller and install appropriate fuses.
- Q:What happens if I put a 00v, .5A solar panel on a 2V, 450cca Gel deep cycle battery?
- yes not good.. why would put 00volts to a 2 volt battery? the best you can hope for is to destoy the battery 3.6v max do not excide max amp on battery
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- more okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panel - Cell Resources and Calculations?
- My guess is that you must pick up everything that have to do with solar power at www.okorder.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range