Powerful Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner with LED Dust Full Indicator
|Rated power (W):||1200W-2000W |
|Max Suction (W):||210|
| || |
| || |
Cord length 5m
Dust capacity 4.5L
Speed control on body
Automatic cord rewinder
Stepless electronic speed control on body(Optional)
Dual stand holder for easy storage
Handle airflow control
2 position brush
Dust full indicator
Bulit-in protective device proventing motor overheating
Swirl Y201 bag compatible
Long reach maximum 7m cable optional
T/T and LC is acceptable
If there are no special requirements, we would quote EXW or FOB
Sample Of Vacuum Cleaner
Not free, but most sample fee will be refunded from goods payment.
Usually 35 Days. Vary depend on special requirements.
We have professional designers to help you design the package
The MOQ is 20GP container
According to your design, we will start a project which includes people from different departments to complete it and give you our best product.
We believe customer satisfaction is very important. If you have any complaint for our service, please send email to us directly.
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
- Q:Vacuum Cleaners - Durable but reasonably priced?
- I have a bissell. Probably bought between $20 to $40 at Walmart. It's not huge but not skinny either. I've used it for a year, and it still works great!
- Q:Best quiet bagless upright vacuum $60 or less?
- Wow, okorder.com/
- Q:AUTOMOTIVE VACUUM CLEANERS?
- You paid $2,000 for a vacuum cleaner? OMG, are you that dense and gullible? I cannot find this brand you mention with any models costing $2,000. Something smells here. There are no devices that you describe. If you have this kind of money to spend ask locally as to a shop vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, has the tools you want and select what works for you. But, Dude, someone ripped you off as to a $2,000 vacuum cleaner. Look in the mirror.
- Q:which vacuum cleaners theoretically suck fat out of a person's body?
- Cut the skin deep enough so that it bleeds, suck the fat out with a DustBuster, and seal it up with some good 'ol duct tape!
- Q:Do you need a regular vacuum if you have a deep cleaner?
- Ya sabía la calidad de los aspiradores así que no ha sido difícil decidirme de donde comprarme un aspirador de mano, he encontrado el producto perfecto a un precio perfecto, el aspirador lo uso tanto en la casa, en los lugares pequeños como también en el coche porque tiene una buena autonomía y una buena poder de succión.
- Q:A questions about body lice and vacuum cleaners...?
- let him keep it because he is just sick any way really don't think you can get them from that but let hen keep it
- Q:Would this be a good advertising slogan?
- Yeah cause it sucks when your vacuum don't.
- Q:I just applied for this job and was wondering if it sounded like scam?
- My ex-husband got ripped off by someone selling a vacuum cleaner door to door.... $1600 later I was stuck with a vacuum cleaner that sucked (or rather...didn't suck!).... that is also one of the reasons why he is an ex.... he got custody of the sucky non-sucking vacuum cleaner!!!! Get out very quickly... don't let yourself get caught up in this. You don't have a clue who is on the other side of the door and quite honestly, the customer whose door you knock on doesn't have a clue who you are. Door to Door sales is a thing of the past.... don't fall for this scam... If you feel obliged to follow through, however, I know where there is one sucky non-sucking vacuum cleaner that I am sure the owner would be willing to part with after all these years!!!!
- Q:Stick vacuum recommendations?
- Funny you should post this question...I have been researching the lightweight vacuums...have seen what others own (didn't like...too noisy, etc)....and decided on sticking with BISSELL products as I love their line. I ordered a Bissell PowerForce Compact (in fuschia color, also comes in lime and plum) for $34.87 from Walmart online....was only 97 cents to ship it to my door! I absolutely LOVE it...it only weighs 11 lbs (which is less than each of my 2 cats!) and has a smaller path than a larger, bulkier vacuum. It comes with a crevice tool and a brush. It's cyclonic and easy to clean. Filter is washable. A drawback (if you think it is) is that the cord is not as long as larger vacuums...but the machine has GREAT suction power and goes from carpet to floor with no knobs to adjust. In fact, they have outstanding customer service: it happened that my machine was missing its brush, but when I called Bissell, they quickly are sending one out (no cost of course). If you want to see it...go to walmart and search for Bissell Power Force Compact. And it's not overly noisy either! My neighbor has a Dirt Devil and that thing is horrible!! Sounds like a jet engine and drowns out everything and doesn't come with tools. I put it to the test and it maneuvers nicely...and all the cat hair banished....so very pleased with it. Another alternative for you would be to check out the vacuum/steam mop for floors that Bissell has (but that's a lot more money)...but again, it all depends on what you want the vacuum to do. All in all.....stick with Bissell...my family and friends all have good luck with their product line.
- Q:My vacuum cleaners' brush wont spin when on floor----spins when you take it off the floor, belt is not broken?
- It very well may be the belt. If it has stretched, or was replaced with the wrong size, there isn't enough tension to keep the brush spinning under pressure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range