Powerful Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner with LED Dust Full Indicator
|Rated power (W):||1200W-2000W |
|Max Suction (W):||210|
| || |
| || |
Cord length 5m
Dust capacity 4.5L
Speed control on body
Automatic cord rewinder
Stepless electronic speed control on body(Optional)
Dual stand holder for easy storage
Handle airflow control
2 position brush
Dust full indicator
Bulit-in protective device proventing motor overheating
Swirl Y201 bag compatible
Long reach maximum 7m cable optional
T/T and LC is acceptable
If there are no special requirements, we would quote EXW or FOB
Sample Of Vacuum Cleaner
Not free, but most sample fee will be refunded from goods payment.
Usually 35 Days. Vary depend on special requirements.
We have professional designers to help you design the package
The MOQ is 20GP container
According to your design, we will start a project which includes people from different departments to complete it and give you our best product.
We believe customer satisfaction is very important. If you have any complaint for our service, please send email to us directly.
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If you suspect that there is a problem with the motor, you can check the motor brush with an on-off detector or a multimeter
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Electric vacuum cleaners have been 100 years old, and for many people, it has become an indispensable household device, for obvious reasons
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- The traditional vacuum cleaner is a high-speed rotating motor to drive the blades to rotate, so that the air is constantly excluded, and the formation of a pressure difference with the outside, the air from the suction port high-speed wind.
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Release the belt from the pulley of the motor and remove it from the vibration lever
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles for cleaning corners, curtains, sofas and crevices
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners are expensive, expensive, noisy, sweeping machines cheap, power saving, noise less, some vacuum cleaners also have roller brush, there are two kinds of pneumatic roller brush and electric roller brush, I developed vacuum cleaners
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When cleaning the vacuum cleaner, use a wet cloth containing water or neutral detergent. Do not use petrol, banana water, etc., otherwise it will cause the shell to crack or fade.
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Rely on the cyclone dust cup and HEPA duct filter material filter, a reverse dust, easy to clean: dust cup filtered through the high-speed motor of the vacuum separation and waste gas, and then through the HEPA filter material, air purification, so as not to cause two pollution. The utility model has the advantages that the dust bag is not always changed; the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range