Description of Power Tool 500w Electric Drill:
* Rated voltage: 220V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 500W
* No-load Speed: 0-2600rpm
* Chuck capacity: 10mm (3/8")
Packing Information of Power Tool 500w Electric Drill:
Packing in color box.
Ctm size: 53*36*25cm/10pcs
20": 5870 pcs
Standard Accessories of Power Tool 500w Electric Drill:
Side handle 1pc
Depth gauge 1pc
Carbon brush 1pc
Instruction manual 1pc
- Q:What are power tools?
- There are many kinds of power tools! Hammer, impact drill, electric scissors, electric planer, grinder, plastic welding gun, pistol drill, electric iron, curve sawing machine and so on, there are a lot of marble.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All of the wires must be more tough and durable rubber covered wire. When the wire enters the shell of the motor, the rubber ring is used to protect the insulation layer of the wire from being worn out.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- An electric motor that rotates by alternating current is called an alternating current motor. There are many kinds, mainly:A, the series excitation motor - rectifier DC generator for AC motor, namely into this kind of motor, at the same time shift due to alternating current in the magnetic field and the armature circuit, therefore, the direction of the torque constant remains unchanged, the machine is kept turning. This kind of motor can also be used as AC and DC, so it is also called universal motor". Vacuum cleaner, sewing machine and other household appliances, etc..B, an induction motor -- a device that rotates the rotor in the rotating magnetic field and causes the rotor to rotate due to the action of eddy currents. Rotating magnetic field is not caused by mechanical method, but by alternating electric flux in the number of electromagnets, so that the magnetic properties of the cycle of change, can be seen as a rotating magnetic field. Usually three-phase induction motor (with three pairs of magnetic poles) is used. The motion of the DC motor is just the opposite of the direct current generator. In the generator, the induced current is formed by the induced electromotive force, so they are in the same direction. In an electric motor, the current is supplied by an external power supply, and the direction of the induced electromotive force is in opposition to the armature current I.C and synchronous motor - the motor with the armature from one pole to the second pole, just the same as the current that turns into the current. This kind of motor cannot start on its own and must be operated by another motor or special auxiliary winding so that the proper frequency can be reached before it can be switched on. If the load changes and the speed changes, the speed is not in line with the AC frequency, so that the pace of disturbance, tend to stop or cause damage. Due to restrictions, it is not widely used.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor inspection. 1) a self made short circuit device can detect damage. 2) you can detect with a pointer type multimeter.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- General refers to power tools, and in some cases pneumatic tools are used.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools must be made of an insulated power plug, and the power plug is joined to a soft cable or cord to form a non renewable power plug. Class II tools only allow the use of non - renewable two pin power plug. The II class tools are marked with "back"". Class III tools, that is, secure voltage tools. Its rated voltage is not more than 50V, and the protection against electric shock depends on the power supplied by the safety voltage and no voltage higher than the safety voltage in the tool.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools electric drill, electric grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer. Accessories for each power tool: rotor, stator, gear, bearing, switch, carbon brush, carbon brush holder, carbon brush cover, power cord. Go down and stop repeating.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range