1) Multiplicity appearance
2) Compact volume
3) Built-in EMI filter
4) 100% full load burn-in test
5) High repeat orientation precision, high reliability, universal input
6) Many output form
7) Protection: overload, short circuit, over voltage inverted connecting protection
8) PFC function: >98%
9) Many output form
10) 1 year warranty
11) High on-off frequency commonly 600Hz
12) Dustproof, vibration-proof, waterproof and oil-proof, and strong protectiondistribution
13) Adopts envelop glue, temperature resist, and oil-proof colophony in it
14) Limit upgrade productPacking: Carton
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- First look at this lamp,.24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sunThe power supply comes from the generator or battery, and the mode of operation is to ignite by alternating current and direct current. In comparison with the power supply of the transformer, the method of alternating current ignition is better to save the cost and reduce the cost
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- Is that the kind of 220V change 36V ah, if it is that kind of thing, I think it should be for security reasons. After all, 36V is a safe voltage. The damage to humans is slightly smaller than that of 220V.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- A control transformer is a low voltage appliance, usually used as a power supply or part of a lighting for the control of electrical equipment such as machine tools. There are usually two different voltage outputs,
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- The sectional area of the wire can be calculated according to the electric power formula. The current required by the wire is calculated, and then the reference to the national standard "500 volt copper core insulated wire, long term continuous load allowable ampacity meter" is selected.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Neutral grounding of three-phase transformer is called working earthing: the main function is to strengthen the stability of low-voltage system potential, and to reduce the risk of overvoltage caused by grounding, high voltage, short circuit, etc..
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- In addition, can be rated power supply voltage of not more than 1000V AC circuit, as a machine tool and mechanical equipment control power, work lighting and signal light power supply, can also be used as a small power supply!
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer load end and the power supply terminal is not connected, is safe, and autotransformer primary winding of a share, it is directly connected with the power supply end of the power, not safety.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Pe=19.5KW, installed capacityKx=1 coefficient of demandPjs=KxPe=19.5KW, calculated loadCOS, phi, =0.85, power factorIjs=KxPe/3/220/cos phi (Ijs calculates current, voltage, 380V/220V, three-phase)=1*19.5*1000/3/220/0.85=34.76A
We provide our products for playgrounds, exhibition centers, schools, factories, government facilities, and residential homes. We have received positive recommendations from our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||35.00% Domestic Market
35.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range