1) Multiplicity appearance
2) Compact volume
3) Built-in EMI filter
4) 100% full load burn-in test
5) High repeat orientation precision, high reliability, universal input
6) Many output form
7) Protection: overload, short circuit, over voltage inverted connecting protection
8) PFC function: >98%
9) Many output form
10) 1 year warranty
11) High on-off frequency commonly 600Hz
12) Dustproof, vibration-proof, waterproof and oil-proof, and strong protectiondistribution
13) Adopts envelop glue, temperature resist, and oil-proof colophony in it
14) Limit upgrade productPacking: Carton
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- The transformer that power supply company manages, it is to supply motive power and illumination generally, namely the lighting transformer that does not have special illumination to illuminate. Units of their own transformers, is generally the case. The utility model has the advantages that the transformer and other equipment can be fully utilized, the efficiency is high, and the external power supply circuit does not need to be divided into power transmission lines and lighting circuits, and is simple and orderly, and the cost is low. As for the price of electricity, it is usually negotiated a power and lighting each percentage of the electricity to calculate and receive.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Connect 220V method, FireWire 220V terminal, zero line 0 terminal, 380V terminal is not connected.Connect 380V method, A phase 380V terminal, B phase 0 terminal, 220V terminal is not connected.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- In principle and construction, there is no difference between the two.The only difference is that the secondary coil output voltage is different.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- Is that the kind of 220V change 36V ah, if it is that kind of thing, I think it should be for security reasons. After all, 36V is a safe voltage. The damage to humans is slightly smaller than that of 220V.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- I don't know how much the output voltage of your transformer is, but the internationally accepted voltage below 36V is the voltage that is not harmful to the human body
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- In addition, can be rated power supply voltage of not more than 1000V AC circuit, as a machine tool and mechanical equipment control power, work lighting and signal light power supply, can also be used as a small power supply!
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- When a fault occurs, leakage of electric leakage occurs, and the original coil is transmitted to the residents at high voltage, causing disastrous effects on the human body and property!
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and lighting power supply in the substation need not be separated. In a large capacity power plant, the lighting can be electrically powered to ensure that the generator is stopped. The lighting source is often separated from the lighting transformer and powered by other power supplies.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- Capacity of power transformer is the basic equipment for a total capacity of [kW] (maximum power consumption rate by a / X100 capacity) divided by the power load [%] value for benchmarking.
We provide our products for playgrounds, exhibition centers, schools, factories, government facilities, and residential homes. We have received positive recommendations from our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||35.00% Domestic Market
35.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range