1.AC input selectable by switch
2.Protections: short circuit/ overload/Over voltage
3.Cooling by free air convevtion
5.AC input voltage range-------85~132VAC/170~264VAC select by switch
6.AC inrush current ---------Cold start ,15A at 115VAC, 30A at 230VAC
7.DC adjustment range----- +/-10% rated iytoyt voltage
8.Over voltage protection---------105%-150% fold back current limiting, aotu-recovery
9.Setup, rise, hold up time--------200ms, 100ms. 30ms at full load and 230VAC
10.Connection------5P/9.5mm pitch terminal block
11.Packing: Carton 42X33X24 30PCS/CTN 600g
12.Switch power supply/ switching power supply/ SMPS/ power supply
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- Isolated transformer, once 380V or 220V, two voltage, 36V, 24V, 12V, several categories, do not allow the use of autotransformer.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- As long as the capacity of the transformer is enough, the voltage fluctuation of the line will be sure to occur when the high power equipment is started. Such fluctuations do not have much impact on the lighting.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The lighting circuit mostly 3 phase unbalanced load, there will be zero drift, zero if the transformer line is broken, part of the lighting circuit to form a series of equipment in the case of two-phase circuit, circuit voltage is decreased and the lighting brightness is not enough, circuit voltage increases, the lamp burned;
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Line light for safety light, voltage 24 volts and 36 volts, pay attention to the bulb and transformer voltage matching.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- What you think? Your light is 220V, right. Over 36V, it's better not to live with electricity unless there is good protection
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- The sectional area of the wire can be calculated according to the electric power formula. The current required by the wire is calculated, and then the reference to the national standard "500 volt copper core insulated wire, long term continuous load allowable ampacity meter" is selected.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- In the three-phase transformer, the neutral point of the three-phase transformer and the metal case are always reliably connected, and the utility model has the advantages of reliable grounding, both working grounding, protection and earthing, and protection of personal safety and equipment safety.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- The self winding transformer is connected by all its windings, and depends on the position of the sliding contacts to change the magnitude of the voltage. Therefore, there is not only a magnetic connection between the primary winding of the autotransformer (the power circuit) and the two winding (the power supply circuit), but also the direct connection of the circuit. It forms a circuit with the earth, so it can not be used as the power source of the safety voltage
We provide our products for playgrounds, exhibition centers, schools, factories, government facilities, and residential homes. We have received positive recommendations from our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||35.00% Domestic Market
35.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range