PRODUCT NAME:Power Stacker-CGK seriesPRODUCT INTRO
Large tonnage and high travel power stacker
Good looking, equiped with pedals and barriers, easy to operate and safe.
Mast of double cylinders, broad vision
Lifting height is beyond 4.5m;with outriggers;stable
Controlled by MOS
Low energy, easy maintenance, low nosie
|Identification||Model || ||CGK2045||CGK2053||CGK2055||CGK2058|
|Power(battery,diesel,petrol, natural gas,manual)|| ||electric|
|standing,Manner of operation:hand,|
|Load Centre distance||c(mm)||500||500||500||500|
|Distance between fork backrest and frond |
|Axle loading，laden front/rear||kg||1506/2094|
|Axle loading，unladen front/rear||kg||1160/440||1160/440||1160/440||1160/440|
|Wheels Types||Tyres(rubber, high-elastomer, pneumatic,|
|Wheel size drive side|| ||φ250×80||φ250×80||φ250×80||φ250×80|
|Wheel size load side|| ||φ98×82||φ98×82||φ98×82||φ98×82|
|Castor wheels(dimensions)|| ||φ150×60||φ150×60||φ150×60||φ150×60|
|Wheels, number(x=drive wheel)|
drive side/ load side
|Track width(front)drive side||b10(mm)||886||886||886||886|
|Track width(rear)load side||b11(mm)||1280/1680||1280/1680||1280/1680||1280/1680|
|Dimensions||Height of steering wheel||h14(mm)||1057/1339||1057/1339||1057/1339||1057/1339|
|The lowest height of fork||h13(mm)||70||70||70||70|
|Overall length ||l1(mm)||1875||1875||1875||1875|
|Length between fork backrest and vehicle body||l2(mm)||805||805||805||805|
|Overall width ||b1(mm)||1392-1792||1392-1792||1392-1792||1392-1792|
|Overall fork width ||b5(mm)||240-800||240-800||240-800||240-800|
|Clearance between mast-base and ground||m2(mm)||65||65||65||65|
|Clearance between mast-base and ground||Ast(mm)||2509||2509||2509||2509|
|Working aisle with 800×1200 pallet (1200 along with fork)||Ast(mm)||2484||2484||2484||2484|
|Performance||Speed Load/without load||Km/h||4.5/5.6||4.5/5.6||4.5/5.6||4.5/5.6|
|Lifting speed Load/without load||m/s||0.09/0.11||0.09/0.11||0.09/0.11||0.09/0.11|
|Lowering speed Load/without load ||m/s||0.12/0.09||0.12/0.09||0.12/0.09||0.12/0.09|
|Gradeability Load/without load||%||5/10||5/10||5/10||5/10|
|Brakes|| ||electrom agnetic|
|Battery voltage,normal capacity K5||V/Ah||24/275||24/275||24/275||24/275|
|Other||Noise level at operator’s ears||dB(A)||70||70||70||70|
- Q:Simple manual lifting mechanism, a nut a bolt can
- The next face is worn, welding a circle, ok turn, rise, also can not be fixed, also can rise! The general problem is not too big, it's a two-point position, if it's fixed at three points, it's high in accuracy
- Q:How much is the 8 square meter tatami mat
- Look at the material you choose. Eight is not too small. It is estimated to be around 5,000-1w, without a lift
- Q:What is the main shaft of the horizontal milling machine
- The main shaft variable speed has the impulsion device, facilitates the speed change, the machine tool can brake quickly and effectively. 4, machine tool of important transmission parts are made of alloy steel, easy to wear and tear of the parts are made of wear-resisting material, guide model, and the service life of the machine to have enough.
- Q:The tomb raider was not able to pry the gear in order
- There are four of them, four of them. See the white climbing wall outside the elevator? Find a way to burst open a hole in the iron wire and climb to the fourth gear. There was no order in this gear, four of them were done, and the elevator fell down.
- Q:Operation and attention of electric elevating platform car?
- When the working pressure of the platform is too high or the noise is abnormal, the inspection should be stopped immediately so as not to seriously damage the platform. For general failures, see (troubleshooting and troubleshooting); G, the wind should not be greater than 5 when used, and the machine should not be used in thunderstorm. Note: A, non-electric professional personnel should not disassemble the electrical appliances at will, in case of electric shock or mistake. B: the platform should be hoisted on the platform when the platform is being repaired under the platform. In case the platform suddenly drops, causing casualties;
- Q:How about customizing a tatami mat?
- Tatami tatami is a trend of modern custom furniture, and the tatami mat with lift platform is more popular. Because nowadays many people in the home have the guest to come to like to make tea to receive, decorate a tea room in the home, also become a kind of taste that the owner decorates. But the home also does not have a visitor every day, decorate a tea room in the home to appear a little wasteful.
- Q:There are several reasons for the hydraulic cylinder oil leak on the elevator
- Oil cylinder in and out tubing joint cracking; (I've seen a lot of this in practice.) 2) the sealing damage of the piston rod with the piston rod is caused by the pull of the piston cylinder. 3) cooperate with cylinder liner piston rod out end seal is damaged, this is caused by long-term use of seal aging more, also has a lot of end cover on is too hard to seal extrusion is damaged, there is a lot of domestic manufacturer of hydraulic cylinder design is not reasonable cause (mostly in order to save costs)
- Q:Does the shear fork lift stand belong to special equipment?
- Agree to this answer, at the rated weight is less than 0.5 t, no license. In the light of the special equipment safety supervision regulations, hoisting machinery definition: refers to used for vertical lifting or vertical and horizontal moving heavy mechanical and electrical equipment, its range is rated lifting weight greater than or equal to 0.5 t lift. According to the "special equipment catalogue", it should be the type of crane/elevator/elevator platform (the premise is greater than or equal 0.5 t).
- Q:How do I design this hydraulic lift?
- Do you do it by yourself or by design? I can give you a simple composition on qq1140283127, but I can't stick it
- Q:What is the reason for the automatic lowering of the hydraulic platform
- The non-leakage of pressure oil is the key factor for the non-drop, so check the one-way valve
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range