Application: Flexible wire for portable electricdl appliances
Rated voltage: 300/300v
Manufactured Accor ding to: IEC 60228
Maximum conductor operating temperature:70℃
Test voltage: AC2000v5min
Standard Export Drum
GB/T, IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS
Min Order: 10000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:Internal to ONLY Usb no power cable portable hard drive.?
- No. Not a 3.5 hard drive. You can do it with a 2.5 laptop drive because the drive mechanics and electronics require less power. A 3.5 drive requires too much power for USB to provide. Though... In the near future, you will see USB ports that are capable of supplying more power than the standard .5 amps that USB currently provides. So after they come out, you might see it being a possibility then.
- Q:Cable modem issues--help please?
- If u manipulated the settings, i ll ask u to set it back to how it was. If u didnt do anything, then ur internet connection is down in ur area. contact ur ISP to resolve this issue ..
- Q:what phone works when you have no power and cable?
- plug your phone into the UPS on your computer. This will keep the phone working for a couple minutes, but the internet access may go away too. What you need to keep the phone working is a traditional land line, a traditional phone used for power failure. Even in big businesses that use a PBX or eKSU, we install power fail phones. SOME Vtech phones have a slide out drawer in the base unit where you can charge a battery. This will keep the base unit working without power.
- Q:can you use power cable as your ground cable on your amp?
- In theory, yes you can do this provided a couple things. I know it seems a simple question, and you may be fine but for safety's sake.... Power cable is usually 10 gauge braided copper. this should cover just about any amp, but as the current draw is thru the ground, this cable is usually 8 gauge and a much shorter run. If you are running a ton of power with this amp, you may want to just splurge and get yourself a run of 8 gauge ground wire, find a good solid ground and for god sake use star washers between the spade connection and the ground to ensure a good solid connection. I have seen many installs fail because of that little detail. A 10 g cable is probably good enough but to get it up to standards use an 8 g.
- Q:Can you use a camcorder battery charger powercable for a ps1 power cable.?
- If your talking about the end that looks like an 8 then yes it should work fine. That is a unerversual power cable. However if your PS1 has a small single round hole, i would be careful. Make sure the power is the same, you can check this by looking on the bottom, it should tell you what the conversion is, for ex: like 120v to 6v. Make sure your not throwing to much poser into your ps1.
- Q:Where can I purchase some type of box to hide or store power cables that are on the floor of my home office?
- I just use cheap plastic fishing tackle boxes or tool boxes. Cut or drill holes in the sides or ends for your cables, roll the cables up and twist tie them inside the box, allowing just enough on the outside of the box to reach their connecting points. Works great and it's easy to find black or gray boxes to match your computer so it doesn't look bad either.
- Q:Why is the power cable thick and the speaker wire thin?
- This is because a lot more power is running through the power cable, to power the speakers.
- Q:I have a GE electric dryer which has a 3 pronged power cable attached to it but the outlet on wall is 4 prong.
- Budde is right. Place the ground onto the chassis. Make sure the metal is not painted - if it is, sand the paint off. DO NOT go to Home Depot for advice. They have given so much WRONG information they make me sick.
- Q:Please read. Turtle Beach power cable?
- Sorry okorder.com/ You will be fine and wont be scammed. OKorder is a possibility but its a tad sketchy but its easy to use and not get again scammed but its your choice ofc i don't know the situation your in. im just guessing your worried about ordering online due to scamm websites, it could be that you simply don't have a card that can shop online (or even a card). Also delivery should be fairly quick (most being a week) so you won't be waiting too long either way. Turtle beach is based online, and distribute mainly from their website,(such is most designer accessories) the only reason they have their products in stores are because of their success online, and were able to expand but even then they only ever sell a few of their headsets in stores never their full range, then expecting parts is very rare. p.s i realise its a generic piece of equipment but its quite specific and there are very few things that use somthing that you've specified (not the sized and volt just a DC power cable that has a USB input) , that includes headsets, seriously most headsets don't require a power cable (and it having a power cable doesn't make it good) Hope this helps :S
- Q:evidence of why 'power cables' are bad?
- There is none. It's a fraud concocted by Green Party extremists to demonize electricity.
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range