|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Detail:||Wood reel|
within 15 days
1.PVC insulated wire
2.ISO-9001 quality guarantee
3.Manufacture direct sales,competitive price
4.Small quantity accepted
Power Cable in PVC Insulation with Coaxial Cable
Specification & Adavantage:
1. The rated voltage of the power cable should equal to or higher than the rated voltage of the system when wires are used at AC system. If the wires are used at DC system, the rated voltage of system should lower than 1.5 times as high as rated voltage of cable and wires. The working voltage of the system could be 1.1 times as high as the rated voltage of the power cable .
2. The long term working temperature of the power cable should be lower than 70oC. The working temperature of BV-90 should be lower than 90oC. And the laying temperature should be higher than 0oC.
3. The curve diameter of the power cable should be longer than 8 times of the diameter of the outer diameter of cable and wires if their outer diameter is 25 mm or above. If the diameter of cable and wires is above 25 mm, the curve diameter should be at least 12 times of the outer diameter of the cable and wires.
Laying place and requirement
Long term working Temperature 0C
Copper conductor PVC insulated wires
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated wires
Fixed laid indoors
Heat resistant copper conductor PVC insulated wire at 90 0C
Mainly be laid at the places of high temperature environment and can be laid indoors ,conduits.
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible cable
Be for laying permanent place where flexible required.
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
Fixed laid, fit for the places with high mechanical protection and moisture place, can be laid in the air or underground.
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible connector wire
Mainly used at middle and light style moving electronics, home appliances, power and lighting and the places where flexible required
Copper conductor PVC insulated flat flexible connector wire
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible twisting connector wire
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round flexible connector wire
Cu conductor heat resistant PVC insulated flexible connector wire at 90 0C
Mainly used at the places where heat resistance is required
Photo for Power Cable
- Q:The living room to the bedroom cable does not work
- It is the audio cable connection is not good, you check the line and the machine at both ends of the socket is rusty, for the new line can be. In addition, the TV volume will be reduced, the set-top box volume can be filled!
- Q:How to identify the quality of the lock of the hotel lock?
- If you are using a cable that is suitable for direct burial, you do not need a casing. But in the place into the building, should be casing, in order to protect. General steel pipe can be.
- Q:Emergency cable T-box and cable distribution box of the information?
- 1 Ordinary distribution box There is no switch device in the general distribution box
- Q:How to effectively reduce the cost of car wiring harness?
- The bottom edge of the bridge after bending (bottom bevel) and the width of the bridge can be the same length, but the range is controlled at 100-400mm, select the length of the two points, in the bridge side to help out on the side Two vertical lines, selected bridge bending direction as the cutting opening side; open the opening side as the bottom edge to draw the two vertical lines were used as two isosceles triangle in the sub-line, the waist triangle Edge length of the formula for the L = 2 × (bridge height × sin22
- Q:How to convert the computer's audio and video to cable TV signals. Through the cable television transmission to the 40 TV (hurry)
- The first is to buy a computer connected to the TV dedicated audio and video lines, length specifications are: 1.8 meters, 5 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters and 20 meters, etc., everywhere sold here do not do a detailed introduction to the first step: , S-terminal video cable connection S plug the end of the line into the video on the S terminal port, while the other end of the S-terminal line into the TV behind the S terminal port, the connection is completed (Figure 1); if you You can use the "S-AV adapter" supplied by OUR to connect the S-terminal connector to the S-terminal cable, and then insert the AV head of the other head into the AV video input after the TV Mouth, the connection is completed (Figure 2). . the audio cable connection will be the audio line of the two Lotus head were inserted into the TV after the left and right channel audio input port, while the audio cable 3.5mm audio head into the audio card audio output port, the connection is completed. If you need to use the "one sub-two audio frequency line", then its 3.5mm audio head into the audio card audio output port, speakers (headphones) and audio lines were inserted into the "one two audio frequency line" 3.5 Encyclopedia of Germany, Germany and Germany Bao Bao mother on the mouth, the connection is completed
- Q:Ipad charge does not enter the charge does not support this accessory charge
- The In general, single-core 15 square wire, for lighting fixtures; single-core 2
- Q:A sub-eight splitter, behind the link ONU equipment, which also need to add fiber patch panels, or can be directly connected?
- Cabinets Half Week + Line (Horizontal + Vertical) + End Range Cabinets Half Week Long or Longer to Equipment Reserve + Quota Total Length * 2.5%
- Q:What are the lines that need to be set up for notebooks?
- Trough is not conducive to heat, tray heat slightly better There is a cooling hole in the bottom of the tray tray Due to open the cooling holes, tray-type bridge plate thickness to thick points ★ problem belongs to the subject: professional information technology engineering water conservancy project the above content is based on the actual work of the students encountered problems, for reference, if any questions please communicate in time, correction
- Q:What is the difference between the control cable and the compensation cable?
- 240MM copper cable can be, casing with DN150 load 473KW how current only 560A, a little do not understand, you are not wrong
- Q:Can 110kv and 10kv cables co-share with trenches? What is the relevant specification?
- According to Article 22.7.1 of the Electrical Design Code for Civil Buildings JGJ16-. the transmission lines and the electronic information system transmission lines shall be laid separately and shall be shielded when they are close to the laying of them in parallel by the construction conditions. High-voltage cable under normal circumstances is not allowed and weak cable with the ditch laying. If the relevant control cable does need to be with the high-voltage cable ditch, should be laid on both sides of the laying and keep the distance, but also pay attention to control cable shielding measures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range