|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Detail:||Wood reel|
within 15 days
1.PVC insulated wire
2.ISO-9001 quality guarantee
3.Manufacture direct sales,competitive price
4.Small quantity accepted
Power Cable in PVC Insulation with Coaxial Cable
Specification & Adavantage:
1. The rated voltage of the power cable should equal to or higher than the rated voltage of the system when wires are used at AC system. If the wires are used at DC system, the rated voltage of system should lower than 1.5 times as high as rated voltage of cable and wires. The working voltage of the system could be 1.1 times as high as the rated voltage of the power cable .
2. The long term working temperature of the power cable should be lower than 70oC. The working temperature of BV-90 should be lower than 90oC. And the laying temperature should be higher than 0oC.
3. The curve diameter of the power cable should be longer than 8 times of the diameter of the outer diameter of cable and wires if their outer diameter is 25 mm or above. If the diameter of cable and wires is above 25 mm, the curve diameter should be at least 12 times of the outer diameter of the cable and wires.
Laying place and requirement
Long term working Temperature 0C
Copper conductor PVC insulated wires
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated wires
Fixed laid indoors
Heat resistant copper conductor PVC insulated wire at 90 0C
Mainly be laid at the places of high temperature environment and can be laid indoors ,conduits.
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible cable
Be for laying permanent place where flexible required.
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
Fixed laid, fit for the places with high mechanical protection and moisture place, can be laid in the air or underground.
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible connector wire
Mainly used at middle and light style moving electronics, home appliances, power and lighting and the places where flexible required
Copper conductor PVC insulated flat flexible connector wire
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible twisting connector wire
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round flexible connector wire
Cu conductor heat resistant PVC insulated flexible connector wire at 90 0C
Mainly used at the places where heat resistance is required
Photo for Power Cable
- Q:Is 8awg power cable enough for my sound system?
- 1. We can't answer without knowing more about your amplifiers. 650w 4 channel doesn't tell us anything useful, because the power rating may be a peak number that's only good for marketing, and you didn't tell us anything about the monoblock amplifier at all. Give us brand and model numbers and we might be able to help. 2. If I split that to use it on both amps, it would end up at 16awg going to the amps ....no. That's now how it works. (I'm not sure how you envision splitting the wire to make two wires that are half the size; are you cutting it down the middle with a razor?) You can use a distribution block to connect both amplifiers to the same main power wire, but you don't have to go to a smaller wire out of the d-block: you can run 8-gauge wire from the battery to the distribution block, then more 8-gauge from the d-block to each amp. 3. Even if you did cut the 8-gauge wire in half, a wire half the size of 8-gauge isn't 16-gauge. It's 11-gauge. If you put six 16-gauge wires together, you'd get a wire that's a little smaller than 8-gauge. Please edit your question with the brand and model numbers of both amplifier, along with the estimated length of the wire run (ie, how many feet of wire do you need to go between the amps and the battery?) Then we can tell you what gauge wire you need. Edit: thanks for the update. Based on the information about your amplifiers, I don't think you should run both of them from the single 8-gauge wire. I'd switch to a 4-gauge dual amp kit, or you can buy a second 8-gauge kit and run each amp with its own power wire to the battery rather than sharing a single wire.
- Q:Can you buy amp power cables for any amp?
- most amps use the same cable, so it shouldn't be a problem, through your amp in a car, (to double check) and check the local music stores, electronics shops, or Radio shacks
- Q:Kärcher 670m power cable is stuck and doesn't pull itself back inside?
- Throw the piece of crap away. Just kidding, but it wouldn't make sense to take it to a repair shop when you could buy a new one for $100 bucks. Just roll the cord up when your finished using it.
- Q:Help! I'M NEED TO FIND THE RIGHT POWER SUPPLY CABLE FOR MY PC!?
- High input cable ...? Not really sure what that is, Also, that power supply is junk. 750W and it only has a single 6-pin PCI? That's sad. Good 750W power supplies are at least £70 and have four 6-pin PCI cables. Heck, a good 430W costs more than that and it's guaranteed to perform better.
- Q:Printer is powered on cables are securely connected its a printer network everyone can use but not me?
- This sort of problem can happen with networks. Assuming the network has been set up correctly you can try a few things. It might be the sequence of switching things on and logging on. Try logging onto your computer AFTER printer is switched on. Also you can try not logging onto the network - I have had that work as well. I had 2 computers on a network that were always temperamental. Also check there are not too many users on the network, the printer can count as one user.
- Q:what causes cable fire?
- A very high power surgeon could cause it. Very high current transfer of a short circuit could cause burning of the cable. Power cables have materials which have very high resistance (rubber materials mostly) but could burn in a not very high temperature.
- Q:can you hook up 2 power cables to one battery?
- It will drain the battery quite a bit faster. I have been in this same scenario myself. I just bought the splitter, and besides it never hurts to have extra cable.
- Q:How to convert the computer's audio and video to cable TV signals. Through the cable television transmission to the 40 TV (hurry)
- In general, a 42U cabinet to 200 information points within the appropriate
- Q:I just bought a 47inch LCD 1080p flat panel T.V. I bought nothing extra for it what else do i need?
- cable or direct TV you need a new converter box. I have cable and it is $5 a month more. Lady at work has Direct TV adn the box is $100 a year more. It has many more cable connections to the back to the Tv and does improve the quality and picture. Power strip option. You can but I do not..... Good luck.
- Q:What kind of power cable do I need?
- i hav seen this types of cables, but i don't know the name it .................do i thing since u hav the pic, print the pic show it to shop keepers they will provides u with exact 1s with guaranty
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range