|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Detail:||Wood reel|
within 15 days
1.PVC insulated wire
2.ISO-9001 quality guarantee
3.Manufacture direct sales,competitive price
4.Small quantity accepted
Power Cable in PVC Insulation with Coaxial Cable
Specification & Adavantage:
1. The rated voltage of the power cable should equal to or higher than the rated voltage of the system when wires are used at AC system. If the wires are used at DC system, the rated voltage of system should lower than 1.5 times as high as rated voltage of cable and wires. The working voltage of the system could be 1.1 times as high as the rated voltage of the power cable .
2. The long term working temperature of the power cable should be lower than 70oC. The working temperature of BV-90 should be lower than 90oC. And the laying temperature should be higher than 0oC.
3. The curve diameter of the power cable should be longer than 8 times of the diameter of the outer diameter of cable and wires if their outer diameter is 25 mm or above. If the diameter of cable and wires is above 25 mm, the curve diameter should be at least 12 times of the outer diameter of the cable and wires.
Laying place and requirement
Long term working Temperature 0C
Copper conductor PVC insulated wires
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated wires
Fixed laid indoors
Heat resistant copper conductor PVC insulated wire at 90 0C
Mainly be laid at the places of high temperature environment and can be laid indoors ,conduits.
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible cable
Be for laying permanent place where flexible required.
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
Fixed laid, fit for the places with high mechanical protection and moisture place, can be laid in the air or underground.
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible connector wire
Mainly used at middle and light style moving electronics, home appliances, power and lighting and the places where flexible required
Copper conductor PVC insulated flat flexible connector wire
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible twisting connector wire
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round flexible connector wire
Cu conductor heat resistant PVC insulated flexible connector wire at 90 0C
Mainly used at the places where heat resistance is required
Photo for Power Cable
- Q:what kind of power supply cable plugs into the hard drive?
- they are called molex connectors, for optical and hard drives, berg connector for floppy drive
- Q:What is the max distance to pulling 220 or 380 KV cables without loss of power?
- Care to revise your answer? Unless you plan to pull hundreds of miles of cable, you had better revise your voltage. Thanks. Then I can answer your question. Also provide your POTENTIAL or PLANNED LOAD in terms of MVA or Amps. General lighting and power sockets does not help.
- Q:I can not shut down my PC unless I remove the power cable. The power button doesn't work either. Any ideas?
- The wiring for your front panel is probably haywire. You need to open up your pc. The little cords that come from the front panel to the inside of your pc will have writing down the sides that tell you what they are, and right next to where they plug into your mobo will be writing that matches the writing on the cords. Make sure your cords are plugged in correctly.
- Q:10 POINTS FOR FIRST ANSWER do all PSU's (no matter what wattage) have the same standard power cable..........
- no they do not. 75% follow PSU Standand for atx design then you have 25 specialist for mini and Compact design
- Q:Help! I'M NEED TO FIND THE RIGHT POWER SUPPLY CABLE FOR MY PC!?
- High input cable ...? Not really sure what that is, Also, that power supply is junk. 750W and it only has a single 6-pin PCI? That's sad. Good 750W power supplies are at least £70 and have four 6-pin PCI cables. Heck, a good 430W costs more than that and it's guaranteed to perform better.
- Q:What are ways to string a electrical power cable across a valley?
- Like ships at sea transferring supplies: start with a thin line shot across, the thin line ties to a heavier one, and finally to the actual heavy weight (power cable in your case). Or how about a helicopter pull.
- Q:Universal laptop power cord...can somebody recommend a good but inexpensive universal power cable for a laptop?
- Laptops each have different power cords, because they have different connections to the laptop itself, so there's no one universal power cable. However, you can easily buy generic powercords for your specific laptop that are cheap. Just go to a site like OKorder and search for your laptop name.
- Q:I have a power cable that says 7A 125v and my DVR says 4A max, will the cable work or harm the DVR?
- The cable will work just fine.
- Q:Does this LED monitor have a power cable?
- No question about it a monitor whatever the make will have or need a power cable there have not been any monitors made that can recieve enough power from any other lead connected to the computer
- Q:Amp/Sub question; power wire/RCA Cables/speaker cables placement?
- Well....That is determined by how colossal the amp is. An extension wire has either 2 or three wires inside of at someplace between sixteen and 12 gauge wire. You could twist the entire conductors together and be excellent up to about 40 amps with three 12 gauge wires. The quandary with amplifiers is current no longer voltage. The thicker the wire the more present it will handle. Most any wire you purchase is rated as a minimum 120V. Check what dimension fuse the amp requires, whether it is more than 30 to forty amps i would purchase the correct size single wire for the amp. Also, fuse the wire at the battery. Fire is just not our pal. :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range