Application: Fixed Wiring
Rated voltage: 450/750v
Manufactured Accor ding to: IEC 60227.3
Maximum conductor operating temperature:70℃
Test voltage: AC2500v5min
Standard Export Drum
Min Order: 1000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:Where can you get a power cable for a WD?
- An internal drive would be powered by your power supply. If you don't have any additional SATA power cords in your PC, I believe you can by a 4 prong to SATA converter. Otherwise you may have to look at getting a new power supply for your PC that has more SATA power adapters
- Q:Does nvidia gt 520 require any power supply cables attached to it?
- No, the GT 520 is a low-power consumption card that doesn't need an external cable. It draws all the power it needs directly from the PCI-E x16 slot. Same story for the GeForce GT 430, GT 440, GT 630 and Radeon HD 6450, 6570, 6670 7750. None of those cards require external power. The GeForce GTS 450, GTX 550 Ti, Radeon HD 7770 and Radeon HD 6850 require a 6-pin cable. The Radeon HD 6870 and GeForce GTX 560 require two 6-pin cables, not just one.
- Q:where can i buy a power cable for my Lexmark P350 series photo printer?
- You can also contact Lexmark Technical Support at 1-800-LEXMARK to request for the Lexmark P350 photo printer power cord for free. Hope this helps.
- Q:Does this DELL Power adapter bring the AC cable?
- The cable from psu to laptop is not removable so the 1x power cable included is the removable AC cable.
- Q:What is the wiring principle in the home improvement circuit?
- Section 4 "Downhole Cable" Article 466 No cable should be laid in the total return airway and the dedicated return airway
- Q:Can I use this power cable?
- Yes, as long as the connectors on both ends are correct, you will be OK. The 250V 2.5A rating is the maximum for the cord which is beyond what your projector needs.
- Q:Amp/Sub question; power wire/RCA Cables/speaker cables placement?
- Separating the power the speaker wires is not as important in a car that uses DC voltage as it is in a home system that has AC voltage. It certainly doesn't hurt anything, tho.... If you do run them across each other, keep the intersection as close to a good right angle as possible. And, air is a very good insulator, so keeping some distance between the power the speaker wires is also very good.
- Q:power cable for an amp?
- Of course you can. As many amps that I have installed I have only had to drill one hole through the fire wall. As long as there is a grommet you are good to go. You should be able to open the rubber up with a screw driver. Just be careful not to damage any wires.
- Q:Xbox One Power Cable Box Is REALLY Loud?
- Why would the power cable make noise? It's just a cable.
- Q:Will a UK ps3 slim power cable work on a US ps3 slim?
- The slim is a two prong power cable however the fat one has a three prong.
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range