Application: Fixed Wiring
Rated voltage: 450/750v
Manufactured Accor ding to: IEC 60227.3
Maximum conductor operating temperature:70℃
Test voltage: AC2500v5min
Standard Export Drum
Min Order: 1000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:Why do some houses in the UK have orange Electrical Conduit Pipe over the power cable?
- Insulation of the wire Animal protection A large bright flag to say to people that this is dangerous, which it is
- Q:Home improvement, the wire specifications generally how to choose? Lighting, sockets, air conditioning with a few square lines? Ground specifications can be lighter than the line of fire, zero line?
- Sailing cold drill. The The Cool cold supreme. The The Pioneer (burner). The The
- Q:Wich power supply cable do i need for Nvidia GeForce 8800gt ?
- If you want to find out what cables you need there are two ways. 1. check the manual or guide that came with the device to see if it says what cables you need. 2. take the device with to a hardware or electronics store and ask the clerks there to help you find the right cables for you're device.
- Q:Video Card Power Cable Help?!?
- I can't tell which ATI card that is, but if you mean that it gave you two 6 pin power connectors or something then yes, you really should plug in both since A) it's not good to give your video card less power than it wants, even if it works regardless and B) if you want to overclock at all then it's necessary. So yes, whatever power connectors are on the card should be plugged in with the corresponding power supply connectors..
- Q:graphics card power cable?
- not all graphic cards need them. But lately the graphic cards are using up quite a bit of power, especially the high-end ones. So if the graphic card has a pci-e power connector. Chances are it will need it. Otherwise your computer might show graphics are there will be error when trying to play games or other graphic intense applications. The same thing is happening to graphic cards, that happen to processor a few years ago. Not that long ago processors could just be powered by the energy coming from the bus line on the motherboard, but that is not true anymore and now we use 4-pin or the new 8 pin axillary power for the processor.
- Q:Which has, know the power of the electrical, choose the cable formulas. And explain it
- The audio line to use a shield of the special line, shielded cable and TV open to the road, the state is 1 to more than the signal line, the outer layer of metal mesh, with this line It will be disturbed.
- Q:Wire and cable manufacturing process (to be detailed)?
- Copper core per square of the safe current (continuous use) for the 2.5A, intermittent use of 4A, according to the power count 550W-880W.
- Q:can I mix up the two black cables to extend one of the PSU power cables?
- Mixing the Two Black Wires doesn't matter becuase the Black Wire = 0V it is common wire used with red and yellow. The Red Wire = 12V and the Yellow Wire = 5V so don't mix the Yellow and Red Wire and be sure to connect the Yellow and Red Wires to the Correct Place in the Connector because if wrong connection made with yellow instead of red it will damage your hardware.
- Q:what is the best GPU that doesn't need a power cable?
- What do you mean by power cable, it doesnt really matter, its in your case anyway and the 600W is enough to power most decent GPUs for a budget go for a AMD HD 6850/6870, a bit higher go for a GTX 560 TI or AMD HD 7870.
- Q:Amp/Sub question; power wire/RCA Cables/speaker cables placement?
- Good....That will depend on how tremendous the amp is. An extension twine has either 2 or three wires inside of at someplace between sixteen and 12 gauge wire. You could twist the entire conductors together and be good up to about forty amps with three 12 gauge wires. The obstacle with amplifiers is present now not voltage. The thicker the wire the extra present it's going to manage. Most any wire you purchase is rated at least 120V. Determine what measurement fuse the amp requires, whether it is greater than 30 to 40 amps i would buy the correct size single wire for the amp. Additionally, fuse the wire at the battery. Fireplace shouldn't be our friend. :)
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range