Universal Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Safety: UL/cUL/TUV/GS/CE/CCC compliance
High efficiency & low power consumption
Short Circuit Protection
Over Current Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Light Weight & Compact
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ +40
Storage Temperature: -40 ~+70
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH Non-condensing
Dimensions: 69mm (L)*27mm (W)*38mm (H)
AC Input Plug: European 2 round pin, or US 2 flat pin optional
Output plug: optional
Output Load Voltage (V)
Max. Load Current (A)
XX-represent rated output power
1 piece per plastic bag + inner box
CTN Dimension: 50(L)*24(W)*34(H)CMOutput Specifications:
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The bulb is used in the two luminescence tube combined type lamp holder, the calculation process is very complex. Different combinations, the secondary voltage is different. Because it is a DC ignition, but also consider the efficiency of rectification, but the total power is constant.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- The number of tables in this table is increasing when the table rings to show 1.Method 2 is only to measure the capacitance is good or bad, can not be measured capacity.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- We have produced many low voltage lighting transformers, such as outdoor waterproof, high-power stage lighting, as well as indoor small power transformers, customer response, but also good! For example, Guangzhou Color Art Lighting Co., Ltd., before them, our reputation is good!
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- With a light bulb with 4KVA load, the premise of the distance can be Mrs. face light bulb, dark can light the best load, 3KVA bulb brightness
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- The sectional area of the wire can be calculated according to the electric power formula. The current required by the wire is calculated, and then the reference to the national standard "500 volt copper core insulated wire, long term continuous load allowable ampacity meter" is selected.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Neutral grounding of three-phase transformer is called working earthing: the main function is to strengthen the stability of low-voltage system potential, and to reduce the risk of overvoltage caused by grounding, high voltage, short circuit, etc..
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
We have a strict quality control and guarantee system and have been ISO9001:2000 certified. All our main products have obtained CE approvals of the European Union approvals of Chinese Quality Certification Center. Besides, we also carry out the international authoritative certifications.We commit to supply high quality products and competitive prices to our customers with professional technologies and top-ranking services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;GS;TUV
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range