Introduction of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
CWB-914 is binder for fiberglass chopped strand mat and composed of bisphenol A unsaturated polyester resin (nonionic).
CWB-914 imparts to mat good handle and moldability.
Usually CWB-914 is applied directly by spattering the powder through hopper on the traversing chopped strand layer.
Binder content in chopped strand mat is around 3-4%.
Features of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914C
WB-914provides soft and flexible properties to the mat with sufficient strength.
CWB-914 is excellent in penetrating effect for the process resins, provides transparency to the finished product and excels in boiling water resistance.
In the course of spattering process at the factory, CWB-914 easily slips down through the hopper on the traversing chopped strand layer below because of its antistatic and free flow features.
CWB-914 can be easily dispersed in water.
Storage of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
CWB-914 should be stored out of sun below 30℃.
Package of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
The binder is to be packed in a plastic bag, then to be put in the carton drum.
Net weight is 140Kg per drum.
The quantity for a 20’ container is 11200KGS.
- Q:What's the advantage of using ceramic tile binder?
- Tile adhesive is one component water-based green products, convenient use, excellent bonding properties, water resistance, aging resistance, strong adhesive has a special role, is the bond product tiles, wall tiles, paste mosaic, marble, natural stone ideal. Tile adhesive use does not occur after the tiles Konggu off phenomenon.
- Q:Stone broke with what the bond.
- Epoxy resin can be used for bonding, epoxy resin has anti-aging, wear-resistant, tensile and other characteristics.
- Q:Which toothpaste does not contain gum glue? Where can I buy it?!
- Low viscosity tapioca starch is widely used in gum candies such as jellies and chewing gum. The most commonly used is acid hydrolysis starch, because it has excellent reversal and gelling ability, when sugar, these characteristics are more pronounced. Dry starch is used as a mold release in confectionery. Starch based chitosan has achieved the production of sugar free chewing gum.
- Q:Family decoration, tile adhesives and traditional cement mortar what are the differences?
- Whether cement tiles tiles need to soak usually require pre soaking tiles, for the back of the tile and cement well meshed together; adhesive force Chenguang tile adhesive can reach 3 times without cement, tiles and wall tiles can be soaked together with strong.
- Q:703 adhesive on clothes how to do?
- Method of removing glue and plastic pigment stainsThe clothes with rubber and plastic pigment stains, it is difficult to remove, only use a suitable way to remove.
- Q:What happens to silicone adhesives and alcohol?
- LZ should pay attention to the volatility of ethanol, it mixed with silica gel, for a period of time will make silica gel condensation, a long time, the silica gel and re - powder
- Q:Appearance features of ceramic adhesives
- Our products are divided into ordinary tiles (tiles), adhesives, wall marble binders and mosaic binders.
- Q:What do the aluminum foil on the cigarette case make of adhesive?
- To achieve the above requirements, 6# glue must be strong adhesion, coating bright, not easy to change color. The traditional formula is far from meeting the above characteristics.
- Q:Cement, yellow sand, binder, what is it?
- The necessity of using tiles in home decorationTile cement is widely used as an essential decoration material in family decoration. It is a kind of cement based binder made of polymers and so on. It can be used in almost all kinds of ceramic tiles.
- Q:What are the curing mechanisms of adhesives?
- UV curable type is rapidly solidified by photoinitiator at UV wavelengths of the design wavelength, and takes a few seconds to a few minutes
mainly produces powder binder for chopped strand mat and glass fibers and emulsion binder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 9 Million
||overseas companies in Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, India, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range