Introduction of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
CWB-914 is binder for fiberglass chopped strand mat and composed of bisphenol A unsaturated polyester resin (nonionic).
CWB-914 imparts to mat good handle and moldability.
Usually CWB-914 is applied directly by spattering the powder through hopper on the traversing chopped strand layer.
Binder content in chopped strand mat is around 3-4%.
Features of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914C
WB-914provides soft and flexible properties to the mat with sufficient strength.
CWB-914 is excellent in penetrating effect for the process resins, provides transparency to the finished product and excels in boiling water resistance.
In the course of spattering process at the factory, CWB-914 easily slips down through the hopper on the traversing chopped strand layer below because of its antistatic and free flow features.
CWB-914 can be easily dispersed in water.
Storage of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
CWB-914 should be stored out of sun below 30℃.
Package of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
The binder is to be packed in a plastic bag, then to be put in the carton drum.
Net weight is 140Kg per drum.
The quantity for a 20’ container is 11200KGS.
- Q:What brand of adhesive, sticky silicon rubber board is better?
- Silicone board adhesives generally slow drying glue, KN300 better than instant glue.
- Q:What adhesive is good for the jade article?
- With jade stick, the company launched the latest jade binder
- Q:What's the difference between an adhesive and a thickener?
- Reference formula1, the production of detergent: multi-function thickening powder + Super universal emulsifier + water + preservatives + essence2, the production of laundry detergent: multi-function thickening powder + super oil emulsifier + water + preservatives + essence3, the production of universal detergent: multi-function thickening powder + Super universal emulsifier + water + preservatives + essence4, the production of mortar King: concentrated high bubble essence + multi-function thickening powder + base material5, the production of building glue: polyvinyl alcohol + multi-function thickening powder + water + preservatives6, the production of putty powder: TSP + + + light calcium ash calcium multifunctional thickening powder + instant powder7, the production of car wash liquid: concentrated high bubble essence + multi-function thickening powder + water + preservatives + essence8, the production of liquid mortar King: concentrated high bubble essence + multi-function thickening powder + water + preservatives
- Q:China can use adhesive and other brands of Roanoke lamb.
- China can use adhesive and other brands of Roanoke lamb.
- Q:What is the difference between mosaic adhesive and ceramic tile adhesive? Thank you!
- Ceramic tile adhesive has the advantages of high bonding strength, water resistance, freeze-thaw resistance, good aging resistance and easy construction. It is a very ideal adhesive material.Categories of tile adhesives: dry cement products based on cement, and ready mixed organic rubber products.Performance: cement based ceramic tile adhesive, good water resistance, can be used for long-term immersion parts, organic rubber category, good flexibility, ready ready to use.
- Q:Why should tile with ceramic tile adhesive, and the difference between cement?.
- Tiles, adhesives and cement mortar as ceramic tile bonding material difference, mainly in the following aspects:1, for the grassroots requirements are not the sameCement mortar paving brick construction, can be directly in the napped layer walls; the tile adhesive needs to do the basic level of the wall before paving leveling.2, ceramic tile bonding strength differenceCement mortar paving cement, sand mixing ratio on the need to properly control is not good, the cement content is too high or too low, are likely to affect the bonding strength, and tile adhesive, consider the proportion of mixed problems don't have to go directly against the water can be used better in the harmonic, firmly bonding on the grasp of some.The cost of the 3 and the two is also differentTiles, adhesives and construction methods, compared to cement mortar paving, in general, the cost is higher. First, to increase the cost of wall leveling, two is the cost of materials and construction, but also higher than the cost of cement mortar and construction costs.
- Q:The kitchen tile has fallen off. With what glue, can bear the high temperature
- It is recommended to use a professional post material, such as porcelain Li paste to tile, this not only force strong, not easy to stick and sloughing of thin thickness, with non-toxic, appearance and firmness of the tiles are well protected.
- Q:What are the differences between adhesive and adhesive tape types?
- (adhesive bonding, bonding, cementation, adhesive) refers to homogeneous or heterogeneous surfaces connected together with adhesive technology, stress distribution is continuous, light weight, or seal, etc. the majority of process temperature. Bonding is especially suitable for the connection of different materials, different thickness, ultra-thin specifications and complex components. Bonding has the most rapid development in modern times, and has a wide range of applications. It also has a great impact on the progress of new and high science and technology and the improvement of people's daily life. Therefore, it is very important to research, develop and produce all kinds of adhesives.
- Q:Tiles on the wall is good, I heard tiles on the wall to buy Adhesives
- Depends on what tiles you buy, if it is ordinary tiles on the wall, you can use cement sand paste, the problem is not large. But if you are prepared to cut glass flooring on the wall, we must choose ceramic tile adhesive paste, otherwise it would fall or brick hollowing! These are bloody lessons
- Q:Lithium ion battery water binder and oil binder which good?
- Lithium ion battery: it is a two battery (rechargeable battery), which mainly relies on lithium ion to move between positive and negative electrodes. During the charging and discharging process, the Li+ is inserted between the two electrodes and inserted and removed. When charging, the Li+ is removed from the cathode, and the electrolyte is inserted into the negative electrode, and the negative electrode is in the lithium rich state. The discharge is reversed. Batteries generally use lithium containing materials as electrodes, and are representative of modern high-performance batteries.
mainly produces powder binder for chopped strand mat and glass fibers and emulsion binder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 9 Million
||overseas companies in Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, India, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range