Powder Actuated Tool
* SDQ450* Step adjustment: between 1 to 3
* Tool Length: 340mm
* Tool Weight: 2.4kgs
* Powder Load: S1JL (Φ6.8 × 11mm) 10 Bursts Clip
* Load Level: White(2), Green(3), Yellow(4), Red(5), Black(6)
* Pin Length: 13~62mm
* Tube diameter: 8mm
Specifications of Powder Actuated Tool:
1)The compact and reliable tool for short or long pin applications.
2)10-booster semi-automatic advance
3)For more speed
4)Booster power regulator
5)Provides variable power choices for accurate nail driving
6)Durable construction for proven dependability
7)Pole tool available for ceiling applications
Application of Powder Actuated tool :
1.Wood and metal to concrete or steel
2.Electrical installations (switchboxes)
3.Clips, clamps and rings for electric cables, conduits and pipes
4.Mouldings brackets, sections etc
5.General and special contractors
7.Woodworking, electrical instalation
8.Mechanical instalation (plumbing, headting and air conditioning)
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
- Q:What are power tools?
- Electric tools divided into many categories: hammer drilling, grinding, sawing, cutting, assembling, charging, cutting and so on, each class has a lot of varieties.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Nowadays, class I hand held power tools are virtually discontinued. The class II hand-held electric tools are widely used. Class II hand held electric tools are generally used on special occasions such as wet environments, metal containers, etc..
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- I was doing a power tool, you said this is a good point, I suggest you buy brand electric tools, East into a really good, but you buy when I suggest you go to the East into the store to buy if to go to other places to buy will be expensive, and not necessarily the East into true. There are a lot of imitation in East into sell, buy electric tools as long as buy a good brand of machine authentication
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- The hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. Combined with expansion bolt, various pipelines can be improvedInstallation speed and quality of machine tools.Concrete vibrator: used for pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete members, tamping concrete to eliminate air holes and increase strength. Among them, electric straightThe high frequency disturbing force of the combined vibrator is driven by the motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low