I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:Optimum Cement sand ratio for house please?
- I would use gravel and sand. For a 1 cubic yard concrete mix, use the following: 600 lbs cement 1250 lbs gravel 1650 lbs sand 45 gallons water (about 375 lbs) If you have to use all sand, then just use a 5:1 ratio and use a water to cement ratio of about .6 (6 lbs water to 10 lbs cement) This will put you at about 3000 psi. Don't add too much water as your strength will drop a bunch. Easier way: Just call the local concrete batch plant and ask for 3000 psi concrete. I would also call a local engineering firm to send someone out to take some concrete samples to make sure you get what you ordered. It'll cost a couple hundred bucks for the concrete tests, but it's worth it if you are building a house which will cost tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Q:How do you calculate how much cement is needed for a volume of concrete?
- well, depending on the water:cement ratio that u desired to have.
- Q:Whats best to put on the bottom of an aviary? Rocks? Bark chips? Cement?
- you should think of putting a layer of cement on the bottom .Its easy to keep clean and you wont get anything digging through.Also you can put sand over the cement ,this will help absorb the droppings of the bird then you can just sweep it out and replace with new sand. To get the bird to go to the ground put some toys down.They are curious and will investigate.
- Q:How to embed river stones in already dry cement?
- You would have to repour all of it and remove it, unless you don't mind placing the rocks on top and making the floor higher
- Q:What is use to dissolve cement?
- Sorry to tell you, cement doesn't dissolve. Someone's going to have to get in there with a hammer and chisel, which will probably break the toilet as well as the concrete. Call the guys who were there and did this to you, and have them remedy the situation.
- Q:Why don't famous people get burns when they make handprints in cement?
- cement isnt hot.
- Q:1 cement bag??
- It should say on the bag. something like 1/2 a cubic foot? Can't remember for sure.
- Q:How many days does it take a quick sand cement to achieve its' strength on a building, bridge.?
- Q:Does a permament retainer's cement that holds it in, what things can break that down?
- I had a permanent retainer for almost ten years. The retainer itself had come out and all that I had left was the cement. I went to my dentist and within five minutes it was gone. Very simple. But nothing else works. Sorry, but go see your dentist.
- Q:What is the difference between pallet expanders that can be taken out and others that will be cemented?
- Both types expand the palate. The difference is that remove able ones are used to obtain a smaller amount of expansion than a cemented one. The one that is cemented can engage the teeth in a more rigid manner and can be more effective in obtaining extra width. The cemented ones usually work quicker and compliance is not a problem. Compliance relates to the tendency for people who have removable ones to take them out. When they are out they are not expanding. Each case is different. Some require cemented ones and others can get away with removable ones.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range