I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:No tile how to paint cement board in shower?
- get ins chool
- Q:How to check content cement & concrete? What do we increase strength of concrete ?
- ...do the concrete cube test.....different countries have different standards... ,,generally...the cement acts as the bonding agent for the concrete mixture..and thus the main factor that determines the resistant factor to resist compression...
- Q:what is the cement types made in the industry?which is the more used all over world?
- types of cement varry from a place to the other , they are basically 12 . The most common is the Ordinary Portland Cement
- Q:whats the differenc`e between concrete and cement?
- Concrete is a mix of gravel, sand, and cement; the exact proportion is governed by the desired end use. Often there are some other additivies depending upon the exact end use. Cement, usually portland cement is one component of concrete. I could go on and on about the chemical nature of portland cement, how it is made, why it does what it does as well as discuss what it does but that would require a lot more space than this forum allowes and a lot more ambition than I have to type it all in.
- Q:Whats the difference between concrete and cement? What is the difference?
- concrete usually has sand and gravel mixed in.
- Q:How to start a cement factory?
- Are you talking about a plant that supplies bags of cement mix like you'd buy at Home Depot, or a plant where you fill the cement mixer trucks and they go out and pour the stuff into whatever? Either way, the easiest way might be to find a defunct one and reopen it.
- Q:How does the cement produce! What matter! Why did she get angry?
- Cement - Inorganic cementitious materials Add water into the slurry after mixing, in the air or water hardening, and can sand, stone and other materials firmly cemented together Cement is an important building materials, made of cement mortar or concrete, durable and durable, widely used in civil engineering, water conservancy, defense and other projects
- Q:how much cement will it take to fill a 5 gallon bucket?
- Enough to fill your bucket.
- Q:Cement wall and pond water question?
- Cement pond is what the Beverly Hillbillies called their swimming pool. :) Concrete/mortar cures in the air or underwater so it wouldn't matter if water was in the pond or if it touched the wall. However, the coating you want to use may require it to be dry. Also, the strength of the concrete is related to how well it is cured, so don't load it up w/water too soon.
- Q:about building blocks made from soil with cement?
- You need to have a soil type that has the consistency of sand. Anything dry and grainy... Stay away from clayish substances where the soil tends to stick together because the cement cannot go through them. Usually the ratio I can give for a good building block is about 6 parts of sand, 2 parts cement and 1 part of water (or less depending on the consistency). It should feel like the consistency where it can be easily molded but not soggier than brownies. Use portland cement...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range