I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:what is r.h cement & what is the grade of it?
- For Rapid Hardening Cement ,grading is similar to O.P. cement(ordinary Portland cement) is M15,M20 is same. only initial final setting time is less.Strength of 28 days is considered for testing /Mix Designing.
- Q:what are the properties of cement and water?
- cement consist of Oxides and water forms hydrates of these oxides
- Q:What is slag cement? What are its advantages/ disadvantages over OPC?
- Slag is a by product of steel production. It is added to concrete to replace cement in concrete. Concrete with slag is easier to work and less susceptible to freeze thaw cycles. There are other benefits as well. Concrete with slag is being used in road construction in some states. I say some states because not all states have done enough teting to be satisfied with using concrete with slag.
- Q:Cement or Concrete?
- About the only suggestions I can give you is to put a descent amount of granite gravel in with the cement and to mix it a little on the dry side. If you notice, old concrete from around the 1940's and earlier tends to hold up better than newer concrete. If you look at the old concrete in relation to new concrete it has larger gravel in it and it has more granite gravel in it. You don't want to put gravel such as limestone in it. Limestone will cause the concrete to break up during winter. A trick I learned off of a friend of mine who worked for a concrete company is to mix concrete on the dry side. A dryer concrete mix instead of a soupy one will tend to be stronger and last longer.
- Q:put down cement backerboard without adhessive?
- You could but you better nail or screw extra heavy. The chance of problems occuring are far less if you adhere the cement board to the existing floor.
- Q:history of the development of cement?
- Cement history Throughout history, cementing materials have played a vital role. They were used widely in the ancient world. The Egyptians used calcined gypsum as a cement. The Greeks and Romans used lime made by heating limestone and added sand to make mortar, with coarser stones for concrete. The Romans found that a cement could be made which set under water and this was used for the construction of harbours. The cement was made by adding crushed volcanic ash to lime and was later called a pozzolanic cement, named after the village of Pozzuoli near Vesuvius. In places such as Britain, where volcanic ash was scarce, crushed brick or tile was used instead. The Romans were therefore probably the first to manipulate the properties of cementitious materials for specific applications and situations.
- Q:how does cement contribute to greenhouse gases ?
- Because cement is derived from limestone. The limestone is quarried certain blocks of this limestone are heated in a lime kiln. The limestone (Calcium carbonate) is reduced to Quick Lime (Calcium Oxide) as a result of the heating of the rock in a kiln driving CO2 off in the process. However, when the cement is mixed with sand to make cement, the addition of water opens up the chemistry to change the calcium oxide to calcium hydroxide. Further than that, the calcium hydroxide, tries to re-incorporate the driven out CO2 back. At the time of hardening, the cement is a different chemical to what it had been at the time the cement was being mixed.
- Q:Melting pt of cement? Can u tell me why an overpass in Florida due to a oil fire melted & exposed framework?
- The heat from the fire caused the concrete encasement of the steel to expand, crack and fall off, exposing the frame. I doubt the temperatures reached were high enough to melt the concrete, you'd be talking volcano like temperatures.
- Q:how the grades are given to cement brand?
- By the refind or if it contains gravel the cement. Depending what are you using it for! You don't want # 1, when you putting cement in the back of the house, where nobody is going to play!! But you want the refind cement for a driveway!!
- Q:my son has broken 2 bones in his upper spine t 2 & t3 ,does anybody have info on having them cemented?
- if okorder.com its is a good resource.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range