Hot Selling Solar Mobile Phone Charger
Solar charger for iPad
Unique with patent,DUAL USB OUTPUT and All side solar panel,can charge for iPhone and iPad together at the same time
Packaging & Shipping
Basic Accessory (free)
Connector (for iphone4/micro/mini)
Gift box (White)
Optional Accessory ( chargeable )
For iphone5s/Nokia and other special connectors
EU Adaptor/USA Adaptor and other special adaptors
3in1 multi cable/2in1 multi cable and other multi cables
Less than 21 KG
Door to Door
Door to Door
More than 45KG
Door to Door
Airport to Airport
Port to Port
OEM (logo printing)
On the box
- Q:Why does the government insure banks?
- Simple, so the ordinary people will have confidence in the banking system and deposit money into banks which the banks can then lend out and finance growth.In a nutshell it is simply explained as the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corp) If you put $4,000.00 in a bank, and the bank becomes insolvent then the FDIC uses it's power to take over the bank. sell off it's investments and reimburse depositors. The FDIC does not reimburse investments, because all investments involve the risk of loss.
- Q:Rechargeable battery, making (modifying)?
- To make power banks out of laptop batteries is somewhat difficult. The problem would be about recharging mostly, and a little about voltage matching. I doubt if anybody has ever managed to do that successfully. Other more feasible approach I would think, is to use lithium ion or polymer batteries commonly used in Radio-Controlled toys and its general battery charger. That way you can fit the voltage, number of cells, and be able to use balancer and general smart battery charger for your purpose. You can search the internet with these keywords: rc batteries and charger
- Q:What are two powers shared by federal and state governments?
- Taxing and raping. Oh wait, those two go together. Actually, I believe the correct answer you are looking for, according to the constitution may be taxation and militia (military), although the military has been primary federal for a very long time.
- Q:Saddam Hussein: Ambition and Power?
- Nor ambition neither power. He was a nationalist lieder and his country have a lot of oil. John Rockefeller Senator has said that only lies were the reason to invade Iraq. During Hussein times USA government made an embargo against Iraq, the money of this embargo continue in USA banks. If Iraqi new government want the money back, they must to accept an agreement for which USA military presence would be for ever. Iranian president and Venezuela president are not evil, propaganda try to put them as evil people because their lands have a lot of oil.
- Q:What documents do the states get their powers from?
- From the 10th Amendment and their own State Constitution. To regulate banking , all business and such for their own state without it stepping over or giving itself more power than the U.S. A.
- Q:Giving my dad Power of Attorney?
- Neither. You should give him a Limited Power of Attorney, with what specifically you want him to be able to handle and for how long. You can get a good one written up for free in the Army.
- Q:Does the fact that the Federal Reserve is owned by private banks and charges us to run the system bother you?
- You bet, We all need to know that the Fed. Res. Bank is not a part of the Fed. Gov. But A privately owned Bank that is owned by private share holders that loan the money to the Fed. Gov. That's why on all our dollar bills it is labeled Federal Reserve Note. A Note is a loan,iecar note,promissory note.ect. and then the Fed. Gov. illegally forces us to pay Fed. Income Tax to pay back the loan from these LOAN SHARKS!!!!!!!!!! TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I'M MAD AS HELL!!! SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!
- Q:Are portable power bank allowed to be taken on board an aircraft in hand luggage?
- Lithium batteries are not allowed in checked baggage. They have to be carried on. I don't know if that is relevant.
- Q:Cleaning up Generator power
- Talk to the manufacturers not us. They don't like the idea of being sued therefore they are an excellent source of info. But if this is true run the power into batteries the use a inverter.
- Q:What are some chase bank weaknesses?
- They deal in volume banking. They just want as many accounts as they can get, its all quantity and no quality. Poor customer service compared to other banks. Higher fees than other banks. Less one on one service, no personal bankers on personal checking. Long lines, because they have to few workers inside. Usually 1 person in the drive thru and the bank at the location I go to, its horrible
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range