Protable Bluetooth wireless speaker mini Speaker for Tablet ,Mobile phones,Mp3/Mp4
Stereo sound bluetooth Version 3.0 audio support
T card support
Rechargable li-ion battery built-in
Aux in suppor
Volume control and music track control
Up to 15Meters
TF Card (Micro SD)
Media format support
MP3, WMA, AMR, FLAC, APE
4Ω3W (RMS 6W (THD=10%))
100Hz - 20KHz
60mAh (about 7 hours)
Battery Charging time
Aprox. 2 Hours
DC 5V ± 0.5V
- Built-in Microphone for communication via Bluetooth connectivity
- Direct Control knob for Volume, Tracks, Play and Pause Control
1 Year Limited Warranty
Compatible with Bluetooth enabled devices which support version 3.0or later.
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:speakers to dvd player.then to tv?
- The speakers have to be connected to an amplifier. You can't just hook up speakers to a DVD player, since the signal is not loud enough to drive unamplified speakers. The other option is to buy powered speakers, like you might use for a computer.
- Q:Luxury Speaker?
- I'm a big fan of the BW flagship line of speakersSpecifically the 802DIt's 200 lbs, 1000 watts and costs $6,000 for just oneI can't afford them, but they're the best I've ever listened to.
- Q:Amp sound and speaker?
- no.distortion sounds better when you just get a Crate, line6, or Orange
- Q:ipod touchspeakers?
- What speakers? EDIT: Yes the speakers would work with an iPod Touch 4th Gen.
- Q:Jeep Cherokee Laredo 1995 speakers?
- Speakers of same sises resistance and watts. Would have the actual ones tested before replacements.
- Q:About the itouch speaker?
- With the Ipod touch (2 gen) the speaker will straight away play whilst the headphones are unplugged. If the pinnacle telephones are unplugged from the Ipod and the song will nonetheless not play make useful the quantity is up or if the songs enjoying.If that doesn't artwork attempt restarting the Ipod it self via conserving the ability button and circle button. many times that does the trick yet whilst that doesn't artwork you ought to repair it. this has take place to me till now it sucked. lol
- Q:anyone heard of t-rex surround speakers?
- no. but if thats cool w/ u thats fine if they dont back 2 OKorder
- Q:Can you plug speakers into laptops?
- Yes, but they must be powered speakers, the laptop output is not amplified, it's a headphone level output. You can get speakers with batteries, or you can get some speakers that run off USB and can run on USB power. (won't get very much volume though).
- Q:Speaker problem: speaker plays sound but wont turn on?
- Try reversing the polarity of the speaker wires. If that doesn't change anything buy new speakers. There may be a problem on the volume control in the speakers themselves.
- Q:How do i repair my speakers?
- What sometimes happens to a speaker is the little braided wire from the terminal to the voice coil fractures. That fracture might be corrected with a small amount of solder applied just where it's broken to rejoin it. If the actual voice coil itself is burned out, the speaker is toast. Very expensive and high quality speakers can be re-coned and get a new voice coil and that is pretty expensive and specialized and not worth doing to a book shelf speaker.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range