Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our comapny has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What is any easy way to cover or change/paint/What Ever to at kitchen tile back splash?
- Screw 1/4 plywood over the tile and apply the mosaic over that....
- Q:Tiles, remove or not?
- You can apply plaster to tiles but as they are non-absorbant you have to use a neat bonding agent first. Then apply the plaster when the agent is still tacky. Alternatively you can apply a slurry of 2 parts sharp sand and 1 part cement, mixed with 1 part bonding agent to 1 part water. Apply this with a stiff brush to give a stippled coating. When dry plaster over. Though I havent tried it I should think that using a builders adhesive you can stick plasterboard to tiles or why not tile over with new tiles. I did that in my bathroom with no problems.-just make sure tiles are cleaned of grease then tile in usual way. Hope this helps
- Q:I am planning on tiling a shower..?
- You dont necessarily need to remove the plaster, but i would recommend removing it. cut the plaster out to half inch short of where you are going to tile to, so that the tile will lap onto the plaster a little. this will get rid of any patching, painting, ect. In the place of the removed plaster, install half inch cement fiberboard, costs around $10 per 3ftX5ft sheet. install with screws every 8 inches on each stud. use mesh tape in joints of fiberboard and float the joints with thinset. i would also recommend using a sealer that is specifically designed for cement fiber board under tile in the shower. dont remember the name off hand, but you can roll or brush it on and it turns bright red when it is dry. then use ceramic tile adhesive to set the tile on the walls. be sure to seal the grout joints in the tile after the grout has set for 3 or 4 days. 2 coats of sealer recommended. you can tell the sealer is working if you put a drop of water on the grout joint after the sealer has had at least 24 hours to dry, if the drop of water stays in a small bead shape then the sealer is doing its job, if the water drop soaks into the grout and darkens it, then the grout needs another coat of sealer. dont know if you are tileing the floor of the shower or using a shower pan , but that is a whole nother issue. any questions email me
- Q:how to install ceramic tile?
- Find the largest open square in your floor. Strike a cross from corner to corner of this square to get a center point. You can lay out some tiles based on this center point to see how it ends up running toward the door opening (also a significant sight line) and the walls. You don't want slivers of tile cuts at the walls or door opening so you want to manage the center point around these areas. Allowing for larger grout joints can help you with this issue as well though larger grout joints just make for more sanitary issues in a bath floor.
- Q:Question about Space Shuttle Tiles?
- The Columbia disaster happened because during launch some insulation came off the external tank and hit the leading edge of the wing, right between the two tiles and damaged the seal. During the re-entry, the hot gases from the re-entry friction got behind the tile and melted the wing structure. A few tiles fall off during flight, but it is not a big problem, less so than during the early years of shuttle operations. If you look at the shuttles, some tiles appear fresher then others.
- Q:toilet floor/wall tiles?
- based on what I've read, I don't understand why you think you need to move the toilet flange to tile?
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- You need to grout the spaces between the tiles and caulk the area where the tile meets the tub or shower basin. Use a grout sealer on the grout.
- Q:Should I tile before having carpet installed?
- I would have the tiles installed first since it's a messy job. They have to use quick set, grout, cut tiles and etc. so no matter who does it, it's still messy. Then you don't have to worry about protecting your new carpet with some tarps. Usually in the tile section somewhere of home improvement stores there is metal transition pieces you can buy for 2 or 3 bucks that you just nail into the floor.
- Q:ceramic tile question?
- Hi If you are replacing 1/2 your living room carpet with ceramic tile. What are you doing with the other 1/2? I wouldn't use ceramic tile in my living room.1 resale value. 2 . It's cold on the feet. 3. The looks doesn't sound appealing.
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General home decoration long tile size: 30 * 45cm. Hope to help you.
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range