Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:in the market for a decent 12 x12 floor tile?
- Several types of tile are made in the US. Some include Florida Tile, American Olean some Laufen tile are made here. You don t necessarily need a 12x12 , you may want to consider a smaller tile in that space. Even some of the makers listed above import the tile from Turkey, China, Italy etc. Over the years I haven t done much China made tile so I can t honestly comment on that. Almost any tile made ( almost) will be fine in a residential bathroom setting. Porcelain tiles are fine but normal ceramics will also work well. Vinyl sheet goods will also work fine in a bathroom. They come in 6 and 12 ft goods, so a 6x7 foot pc will work excellent for you since you won t scrap out much and you ll be seamless. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Kitchen Sink Tile Backsplash ?
- With all due respect to others answers, some valid, and to you, and even to the installer, and after having installed thousands of sq. ft. of tile, and miles of grout lines, I have a few things to offer. First of all the installer may have just been a SUB, and not at all liable for what YOU chose. Second: Without knowing the dealer I suggest that any Decent / vaild / reliable Tile sellers would currently have Grout samples of the REAL color choices. Those are usually in a demo kit type form in 1/4 inch strips, maybe 4 inches long. With no offense to you, choosing a grout color from a card is like choosing a paint color from a card, and I've applied thousand of gallons of paint as well. At this point the tile grout stain may be your best option, and may in fact work for awhile over sealed grout. in any case it will be an issue you may have to maintain, just as you would a normal cleaning program for any tile surface and even sealer isn't a forever thing. Personally I don't use sealer. I use a quality poly blend, sanded grout, that once set needs no more than proper cleaning on a regular basis. Steven Wolf
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- I usually layout for full tiles splitting the door and full tiles on the wall behind the door measure into the bathroom usally just past the end of the cabinet for full tiles snap a line across your bath then snap a line for full tiles down the wall.Check for square then work your way back out of the bathroom.If you start setting from center and working out you will probably wind up with cut tiles meeting the carpet a serious cut hazard for bare feet.You can walk on the tile the next day.
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Yes you can paint tiles,but first you have to under coat the tiles before you can put the top coat on..I did it to my kitchen tiles it certainly made it look a lot better.
- Q:Small bathroom remodel, tile size?
- Ceramic tiles are a great choice for remodeling your bathroom. You'll find a lot of opinions on tile size. Some people might recommend a smaller ceramic tiles for tile flooring in a small bathroom, but ultimately the decision is yours. You might want to consider asking for samples of several different sizes and bringing them in your bathroom to see how they look. Seeing a sample in your home might make all the difference. I'll post a link to our site below, where you can find a great selection of ceramic tile flooring. Hope that helps! Have a great day.
- Q:How to remove the 502 glue on the tile
- There is water! Find a small piece of cloth with cloth sticky water deposited on the above just fine! 502 generally 60 degrees + on the failure of the!
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General use of external walls, specifications 5CMx25CM
- Q:where to get floor tiles @ good price?
- We used to restore old Spanish houses and we always put in seconds or even thirds and we couldn't tell the difference from firsts,
- Q:How to tile a basement bathroom floor?
- Rent a floating machine and skim the floor with thin set mortar. That eleminates imperfections in the slab, giving you a first class substrate for your tile. If the paint on the concrete is tight (not flaking or peeling) you should be able to skim right over it. The machine is a large, electrically driven circular trowel that really smooths things up.
- Q:Where can find a tile cutting service? ?
- A lot of places that sell tile will do this service. Home depot and Lowes does too. I believe , but not sure they charge for all cuts but call them to check their policy. A lot of places that sell tile will do it for a small fee. When I had my store we cut a customers tile ( if they bought it from us) for free , up to ten cuts and then a dollar a cut after that. Or a dollar a cut if they bought the tile some where else. Call tile store or where you bought the tile. You may have to leave it until a installer comes back at night or on occasion I took tile to the job site and cut it the next day. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range