Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Does anyone have a textured tile floor?
- Is this ceramic tile or place-and-press linoleum tiles? The latter have a shine layer that can wear off, then the rest of the tiles act like a sponge for any bit of dirt that comes along; there are products to re-seal it if that is the case. For our textured ceramic tile floor we use lemon ammonia and hot water solution. The ammona cuts just about any kind of soil, including grease, and rinses clean. There are sealers you can apply to the grout lines with a small paintbrush to keep the grout (which is porous) from becoming stained and soiled.
- Q:Which tile will work?
- Why soak them? All normal tiles have a glazing on them and the glaze finish can be different to test the different stuff you want to test on them. You have bright glaze , matte glaze satin glaze. Some stone tiles with no glaze on them at all that might stain . Some stones you can seal w/a sealer to see how that works. Go to your local mom and pop type flooring store and tell them this is a school project and ask if they have any spare tile to give you. We helped many school projects over the years . Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar. GL
- Q:Where to buy glass tiles?
- While okorder.com
- Q:Can I tile an interior wall with granite tile?
- Yes you can. However, to simply apply tile to the wall as it is now will not work. You will need to install a cement backer board in place of the drywall. This backer backer board will need to be screwed into the wall studs with 2 1/2 - 3 screws. The seams will need to be taped as similar to drywall. There are many other options available to you other than tile to achieve the look you are wanting. For instance, a plaster compound can be applied to the wall and made to look like a block or stone wall. Stucco or Faux finishes may be a cheaper and easier alternative.
- Q:Jinjiang tiles wholesale market where?
- Jinjiang City, Ya said Erythrina, Rui Tong, Quanan. China's Fujian Province under the jurisdiction of the county-level city, from Quanzhou prefecture-level city escrow. Is the core of the southern Fujian Golden Triangle, and Taiwan separated by a water, known as "Quannan Buddha", "beach Zou Lu" reputation. Due to the special geographical location, history, Jinjiang in the economy, military, culture occupies an important position, is the ancient "Maritime Silk Road" one of the important starting point. Jinjiang is the strongest comprehensive county in Fujian Province, is also one of China's most economically developed counties and cities, set the Minnan Golden Triangle Economic Development Zone, the famous hometown of overseas Chinese, Taiwan compatriots in one of the main ancestral home. One of the building materials ceramics is one of the main pillar industries.
- Q:how can i remove shining from ceramic tiles?
- You do not want to do this for two reasons. One is that it will take away all the protection from the tile that allows the tile itself to be water proof and stain proof. Take away the glaze and the tile will stain. The second reason is that the glaze provides most of the tile body strength. A couple of things to help prevent tiles from being slick.. Remove all wet shoes and keep the floor dry. Hard with kids I know. Anti slip area rugs helps. And lastly there are products that you can use in the mop water that helps the tiles from being slick. B -Safe is one OTC product that is commercially rated that you can use day to day. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:alternatives to wonderboard for tile?
- Tile will stick to plywood just fine. People use wonderboard for a couple of reasons. First, if the surface can get wet (like a bathroom floor or a shower wall), the wonderboard will not get damaged by water that might seep between cracks in the grout. Second, wonderboard is less flexible than wood for a given thickness. For a wood subfloor, any flexing can lead to cracking of the grout and/or the tiles. If the wood is thick enough (1/2 to 3/4 inches) and firmly secured to the subfloor with lots of screws, it shouldn't flex to the point where the tile or grout is damaged. If it does crack later on, you can always regrout the damaged areas.
- Q:I am going to be using a self stick floor tile in a mobile home. What can I use under it as a vapor barrier?
- use luanue it is recomended as a prelayment over plywood for tile it comes in 4 by 8 feet sheets.....its less that 1/4 thick and lightweight........
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- You need to go to a regular tile shop and get the cleaner made for this. The cause of it can be many , for not mixing enough to washing it w/ to much water during grouting. Regular grout cleaner won t cut it. There are several brands that do this so going to XYZ tile place and asking for something they may not have that brand but a brand they use on occasion or a brand available to them. HD does carry a bottle called Remove by Hydroment . You may want to try that And you cannot just grout over it the grout will not adhere and stay, it doesn t have enough to grab onto. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:rustic tiles spacing?
- Boy Boy and Julie are right about these types of tile.. One thing they didn t hit on is the type of tile can make a difference on the spacing.The body type and the thickness will effect the type of grout you use and thus the spacing also..From experiance ( 20 years) I m guessing you ll need a sanded grout and a minimum of 1/8 inch spacing from the way you discribe the tile..If they have a rounded type edge keep the space to and 1/8 th inch since when you grout it flush that round edge will cause the grout joint to widen and look like 1/4 inch space..If there a square edge then you cal go to maybe 3/8 or 1/4 inch depending on the look you like and just how much outta size they are..GL any ?? e mail me
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range