Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Can you ceramic tile on top of ceramic floor tiles already laid?
- Yes you most definitely can if the tile is down solid and is clean from grease and dirt etc.... You ll need to check exterior doors to make sure they ll open..A special modified thin set is strongly recommended and allow a minimum of 2 days (long if possible) before any foot traffic goes on the tile.This because there is no where for the thin set moisture to go and you don t want to break the bond.. No special prep work is needed aside from thoroughly cleaning the tile and grout. Don t set grout joint over grout joint if you have the same size tile.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Why the new tiles are double? What material, so good?
- It is not Yeah, Hongyu tiles on all the whole body bricks, all a layer, so that the selection of more detailed, with a higher specification, the quality is so more stable
- Q:Things fade on the tiles how to get rid of
- Tiles are often greasy, rust, rust and other stains, especially the tiles at the junction more easily filth. In order to keep the porcelain surface clean and not damage the porcelain surface bright, you can use multi-functional cleaning paste for cleaning. Tile cracks, you should first use a toothbrush dipped in a little detergent to remove dirt, and then at the gap with a brush brush can be a waterproof agent, so that not only can prevent water and can mold growth.
Daily cleaning and maintenance of tiles, the first tile on all the stains thoroughly cleaned, if the glue or sticky, the neutral detergent can be used with 3M scouring rub. Place the floor cleaning agent (please use it according to the instructions) and sprinkle it on the floor tiles, rubbing the stains on the tiles with a waxing machine. And then water-based wax into a dry dry mop, the wax evenly coated on the floor can be.
- Q:Replacing carpet piece with tile?
- 3/8 drill. square drivers, trowel. grout float several 5gal buckets and sponges. Buy a sheet of tile cement board. its 3/8 thick and a box of backer board screws made specifically for the tile board. it comes in 3'x5' sheets. Standard code is 18 from the edge of the fireplace. I built mine 24 because it looked better. I had to also add carpet strips around it to hold the carpet down. built that part up a bit as well and used a strip of bamboo flooring trim made to hide the transition between wood flooring and tile.
- Q:Uneven tile finish on walls?
- Most tiles are made to be flat and there are some that aren t. On occasion ( and I m not defending your tiler) tiles can be warped and uneven. Especially when you get into the bigger sizes or tiles that are a bit cheaper. Porcelains tend not to do this but unfortunately some times happens in ceramics. I d have to see a bare or uninstalled ( several tiles) and look at them. So if you have extra tiles look carefully at a hand ful. Set them on a flat surface , look down the edges or use a straight edge on them. Like I said, I m not defending him or her, it does happen and no amount of adjusting will fix a warped tole. It they knew about this while setting the tile, you should have be notified. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- HI, H.D. OR LOEWES MAY HAVE THEM . IF NOT, CHECK OTHER HARDWARE STORES OR ASK A CNTRACTOR OR ROOFER WHO USES THOSE TILES. A BUILDING SUPPLY CO, NOT H.D. OR LOEWES WOULD HAVE THEM FOR SURE.
- Q:Which trowel for stone tiles?
- The size of tiles makes a difference in the trowel,say if you where using a smaller trowel it needs less mortar or glue so you would use a smaller notched trowel, for larger tiles you use larger sized trowels, because of needing more mortar or glue to stick to . also they use different trowels with vinyl flooring as well. Id contact the place where you got the trowel and make sure you have the right 1 for the job your doing. hope this helps ........
- Q:Recurrence Relations through tiling ?
- to build a line of length n, andd a green tile to the right of a line of length n-2 or add either a red or blue tile to the rihgt of a line of length n-1 f(n) = f(n-2) + 2f(n-1) f(0) = 1 (there is 1 way to make a line of length 0: use no tiles) f(1)=2 f(2) = 5 f(3) = 12 f(4) = 29 f(6) = 70 f*6( = 169 f(7) = 409 f(8) = 985 f(9) = 2379
- Q:The walls of my bathroom will be chocolate brown with light pink bordering. Tile help?
- I love your color scheme- brown and pink is one of my favorites. I think a nice bright white would look really sophisticated with your paint job, plus it will go with pretty much anything you decide to shift to in the future. Cream can be a little tricky because different shades go in and out of style (think 1990's IBM PCs color!). White is white, and it's easy to match to appliances and fixtures as they come and go.
- Q:How can you tell the difference between wall tiles and floor tiles?
- In the Tile World today people use floor tile as wall tile at times depending on the design of the room. However a Wall Tile is thin in size however it can be thick depending on the type of material it is such as stone, marble, ceramic, etc it comes in all shapes and sizes and generally ranges from 4x4's on up, Floor Tile is always a Thicker more heavier Tile and depending on the design or style it can be 6x6 on up If your not quite sure of the material you have you can take a piece of it to your local home depot or tile shop and ask them. They would be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range