Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What kind of tile should I use?
- I would use ceramic tile. It comes in a variety of sizes and colors and is relatively easy to put up. It is also very easy to clean. If you haven't tiled a lot before, get self spacing tiles. Then you do not need to mess around with tile spacers. This will speed up your job. Also, if you have never tiled before, check with your local hardware store. Some places like Home Depot and Lowe's will offer free tiling classes. HTH!
- Q:Need help estimating tile for around tub ...?
- Most okorder.com/
- Q:how to paint tile?
- I saw this done on a HGTV program. The tile on the walls was an ugly blue and they didn't have the $$$ to replace and tear out the old stuff so they painted it white with and epoxy type paint. It looked easy enough but I am sure the right rollers and such matter tons.
- Q:im putting down self adhesive vinyl floor tile.....????????
- Acryl Pro is used to put Ceramic tile down, not vinyl tile. If you already have Ceramic tile on the floor, it has to be smooth before you can put down the vinyl tile. If you have any bumps or dips, it will show up after you walk on it for a while. If it is smooth, Henry's makes a vinyl tile prep that you put down on the floor to help hold the tile down better. You can find it at Lowe's. If you have bumps and dips, you will have to either pull up the old Ceramic and start over, or put down a new subfloor.
- Q:Desperately seeking these beautiful tiles!?
- You will have to contact a company and request a catalog of their tiles that they manufacture. After a run of tiles are made the next run will not be the exact same to match. It's very possible that no manufacturing tile company is still making the tile. With the wear and glaze that the tile has it would be impossible to get a match. I suggest that you shop for tiles that will enhance and blend with what you have and you may even use hard wood and tile aquamarine color that will pull the color hue from your present tile. The hardwood and tiles are beautiful. Hope this helps. Interior Decorator. Jo Ann
- Q:where can i get bright green bathroom tiles?
- American Oleans Satin Glo ( matte finish) and Satin Brights bright , shiny ) line had some bright green tiles . Also Interceramic and Dal Tile had a line of them. At one time Florida Tile had some too. Google all these manufactures and look at their lines. Each site will have a store locator to find a realtor neatest you by putting in your zip code. If your looking for something as an accent. Try to google Ocean Side Glass. They have a nice iridescent line of tile in greens also.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Ceramic Tile for 2nd room bedroom??
- Tile can be used pretty much anywhere. The tile weight is going to be spread out over the entire floor surface and the floor rafters can easily support the weight. Perhaps Mom Dad may not want to make the investment (it is expensive for labor materials)
- Q:Tiling Advice urgently needed?
-  Yes you can tile over the existing tiles, What you need to do first? Is to rough up with rough sandpaper on the existing tiles to give a bite for the new tiles to hold on.  It is better to have ready mix, because it will have every things in it  Most grout are waterproof and also you can get differ colour grouts to match your bathroom.  Put in your new suit first, then tiles on top of your existing tiles, and grouts it as well.  fill your bath first, then seal it, so it will have the weight of the bath and water in it and it wont break the seal and lest chance of a leak.
- Q:laying ceramic tile on linoleum?
- It's not a good idea---ceramic tile is a big investment in effort, money and time. If you don't want to peel up the linoleum (which is not too hard to do, really)---get really nice new vinyl-linoleum and place over it (covering the seams with each tile middle, in a different pattern), or lay down a sheet of linoleum. Vinyl will stick well onto vinyl. Ceramic tile really needs a solid cement or wood surface to bond to.
- Q:vinyl tile question???
- Getting the old tiles up would be a chore. as quickly as you have them bumped off and the floor prepped for the vinyl tiles, mark out the development with chalk line. consistently attempt and have all your cuts on the least considered nook or wall. additionally degree for the midsection of the room and commence there so with any luck the tiles are almost even on the partitions. you will additionally choose for to get vinyl adhesive. The tiles won't arise without it, yet they do tend to slip around whilst setting up them. And a foul seem or nook can throw off the finished factor and seem adverse. in simple terms wait and notice and make the effort.
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range