Key SpecificationsSpecial Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What happens if you clean your porcelain ceramic tiles with Vinegar and water but you use more vinegar then?
- Not at all. You just wasted some vinegar and it might take longer for the smell to go away.
- Q:What brand of ceramic tile is good
- The same size of the tile paste in different places, the requirements of the ceramic tile is not the same. The same paste in the same place the size of the tile is different from the tile glue is also different. Normally, the adhesion of the tile on the wall will be much higher. The place to be laid, decided to tile the performance. We must be clear that the price of ceramic tile is not the only choice of ceramic tile conditions. Now the functional varieties of ceramic tile are more, for example, respectively, with water resistance, alkali resistance, anti-slip properties, and so on the tile glue. Especially to be used in the pool of ceramic tile, it is more casual.
- Q:Windows 8 utility for custom tile sizes?
- abode windows 8 sucks and right here's why: -it does no longer make your computing gadget speedier...Microsoft basically says that as a thanks to get basic funds from basic minded people like you and they fail to people like me who really comprehend stuff about pcs, in truth abode windows 8 makes use of extra ability. operating platforms do no longer make your computing gadget magically speedier, its the cpu,ram and the motherboard extra usually than not. -it has no initiate botton -that is particularly a lot a pill operating gadget for use on a computing gadget/laptop. there is extra i'm leaving out yet considering the fact that i dont own a computing gadget with abode windows 8 i dont comprehend. and countless different the different those who spoke back saying dont pay interest on your clueless pal bla,bla,bla... you adult men are the clueless ones and all of us comprehend what's nice. and abode windows 8 isn't a progression, that is a degraded piece of **** OS. someone ought to step-in at Microsoft and regulate it.
- Q:What kind of paint will stick to tile?
- I am a tile setter and also a professional flooring salesman and i will tell you that regaurdless of what paint you put on the tile it will not stay on forever as the tiles are glazed and then fired to set in the color that is already on the tile. That surface is impervious to anything. You can try epoxy paint but just be prepaired for when it will begin to crack and peel. Best of luck to you though.
- Q:Have you used the marble tiles, the quality, the price?
- Specifically, the selection of floor tiles can start from the following aspects:
1. To see whether the color of the tile body is pure. Mainly observe the back of the tile color is uniform, consistent.
2. To observe the tile cross section of the particles are delicate. Here the cross section does not refer to the tile around the cutting surface, but refers to the broken tile tile. In general, the fracture at the fine, hard and brittle, the same color for the top grade. Because the fine grain tiles waterproof ability, and the larger particles of the tile, the water is easy to immerse, affecting the quality.
3. Pay attention to the thickness of the glaze layer. Glaze thickness is the thickness of the glazed cross section. Glaze is the most expensive material in the tile cost, the thicker the glaze, the better the quality.
4. Listen. Tapping the tiles to pay attention to hear the sound is crisp, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring for the defective.
- Q:Resurface white tile floor?
- Have you considered a tile cleaning service? Replacing would take about a week. I would not tile over existing tile. There are products that can be applied over your existing tile that look exactly like a tile floor, but the process costs about the same and takes just as long as re-tiling. Also the person doing it really has to know what they are doing or the job can look terrible. Holmes on Holmes just did a show on the process and it appeared a bit complicated and does not allow much room for error. I'd either get them professionally cleaned or removed and re-tile.
- Q:floor tile question please help?
- Go with your 16 Sienna. The fewer grout lines will give the room a less interrupted appearance. I also prefer not having too many flooring choices--makes the floor-plan look choppy. For the bathroom color try a blue either 1 shade lighter or darker than the living room. Most paint stores can even add some black or white to darken or lighten the paint after you have used it in the living room.
- Q:Jane marble tiles how to join
- See what place, if someone in the agent you can not proxy
- Q:bathroom tile question?
- hire a professional!! this is no easy job. yes change to backerboard. when you cut the old out make sure to cut it square. tape it ,and then use joint compound just like drywall. textured ceiling....use the tile to your advantage. cut the texture out at the point where you are going to meet and move the tile to cover it all the way around.
- Q:Which is generally cheaper? Wood or tile floors?
- Usually tile, but it depends on the type of tile. A high grade, through body porcelain tile with rectified edges will cost a LOT more than say a low grade ceramic 12 x 12. You can find a great porcelain tile at like Home Depot in an 18x18 size for pretty inexpensive. Just don't have them install because they'll charge you double what any handyman would. Wood can be high or low grade as well. Laminate flooring has come a long way and is much more durable than wood, as long as you find one that looks good. They actually have a better PSI (pounds per square inch, which tells you the weight it can withstand) than wood and they don't scratch near as easy. There are some higher grade (and very expensive) woods out there that are pretty durable (don't scratch easily). If you buy wood flooring, go for Anderson, they have a great reputation and terrific construction technology. Oak is the cheapest wood, then maple, then anything else. I love the look of light maple or dark oak.
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range