Key SpecificationsSpecial Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Does the tiles have radiation?
- There is, but rarely, in the human can withstand the safety of the range.
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- This is a great homemade tile and grout cleaner that is safe for frequent use. It also works well for removing soap scum and cleaning tile counters. 1/2 cup of baking soda 1/3 cup of ammonia 1/4 cup of white vinegar 7 cups of water subtract Combine all the ingredients in a spray bottle and shake well to mix. Do not use this in conjunction with chlorine bleach or where chlorine bleach has been used. (Never mix ammonia and bleach containing products.) Simply spray it on and then wipe with a damp sponge or cloth. No rinsing required.
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:Tiles on the iron out of the traces of how to remove
- Can not be removed, that is, whether it is floor tiles or tiles, iron scratches are removed, and even if there is a clear trace of waxing
- Q:Tile vs concrete flooring?
- Tile can cost from about $1 and sqaure foot plus, thinset and grout plus the cost to install it. If you do it yourself it's free of course if you hire someone then it can cost from about $2 a square foot on up. so, it depends on how manyh sqare feet you have. Concrete flooring looks okay. It has an industrial look. It cracks very often and costs around $3 a square foot according to a friend of mines estimate. I say go with tile. It's a lot easier to clean and more durable and lasts a lot longer.
- Q:Selection of tiles for Bathroom.?
- Ceramic tile is cheaper than stone but we have installed ceramic or porcelain tiles in all bathrooms for the ease of upkeep. Stone does look richer but it needs to be sealed at least once a year maybe more. The sealing part is easy but the stone tile needs to be completely clean first. That is the 'hard work' part. Ceramic tile will hold up to almost anything in a bathroom and the grout is the only thing that needs sealing. (You'd probably have grout to seal with the stone too) If you signed for stone, I'd make sure that they are going to give you some kind of refund for the difference of the cost. They are saving a a few bucks here so make them pass it on.
- Q:Tile question?
- Yes, you can space the tile right together making the grout very small. I would select a larger size tile if it will blend with you home decor. There is less grouting that way, and less chance of the tile moving after installation. I have large size terrazzo tile in my entry way. When I first got the home, I was unaccustomed to the large size of the tiles. Now, I really enjoy it and think it looks cool.
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- Dusty okorder.com
- Q:Should I get porcelain tile for my kitchen?
- I would highly recommend it (and Mike Holmes, the expert home builder on the DIY shows, also recommends porcelain). I had 12 sand-stone look porcelain tiles laid in my kitchen 3 years ago and I absolutely love the look and ease of cleaning. Mine are a reddish tan tone with a matter slightly textured surface that is not slippery. I had the installer use an almond tan sanded grout and then sealed the whole floor with two coats of sealer. It looks wonderfully elegant and is a snap to wipe up spills. If you are accustomed to vinyl flooring you will have to get used to the fact that anything you drop on porcelain is going to break (like a dish or a jar of tomato sauce) -- there is no bounce effect like with vinyl. But that is the only drawback. In fact, I like this flooring so much I plan to do my basement bathroom, den and outdoor porch in porcelain tile as well.
- Q:I need my floor tiled. What is a good floor tile? What is the going sq/ft price to lay a quality tile floor?
- Using large tiles are better than the 5 x 5 tiles (old fashioned). Tiles can be marbles or travertine or granite looks more elegant. Normally it sells by 5 - 8 dollars per sq. foot and the labor normally goes the same amount. beware of some contractors that will charge double for the labor meaning... example... 8 dollars per sq foot and they will charge you 16 dollars per sq foot (labor).
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range