Specifications of porcelain tiles
Pictures of prcelain tiles
Usage of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Question about granite tiles...?
- The tile will be cheaper, using a slab is always more expensive. Remember that the tile doesn't include the installation cost either. You can use it in the entryway just remember that granite is very slippery when used as flooring and caution must be taken. To get the best look out of granite tile for the countertop ensure that they are laid with very little grout space. Ensure you hire a good experienced tile setter one that has laid granite tile. You want them to ensure that the edges all have the finished edge. This will give you the best look, it's really not a big deal for an experienced installer. Don't use a wood edge and go for the tile, it will last longer and increase the value of your home more than formica. You can often find bullnose edge pieces to lay with your tile unless you are buying a rare granite.
- Q:Cleaning tiles?
- Kaboom grout cleaner. Not tub and tile. There is to different ones. They both are very good. If you can find the Kaboom grout cleaner It will do all of it. Other wise use hot water and Just a cap full of the tub and tile cleaner from kaboom ,
- Q:Tile falling off a roof--physics?
- The tile falls with a constant acceleration of g, at the upper sill it will have achieved some velocity V What we know that if falls 3.49 m in a time of 0.32 sec, starting with the velocity V and accelerating at g d = Vt + 0.5gt^2 3.49 = 0.32V + 4.9(0.32)^2 V = 9.34 m/s Now just find how far something would have to fall to achieve a speed of 9.34 m/s using Vf^2 = Vi^2 + 2ad Vf = 9.34 m/s, Vi = 0 m/s , a = g = 9.8 m/s^2 9.34^2 = 2(9.8)d d = 4.45 m from the roof
- Q:Installing mesh mounted glass tiles?
- Definitely use the spacers! It will give it a much more professional look. You'll be glad you did
- Q:I want to lift ceramic tiles off bathroom floor and re-use. Whats best method to do this without breaking?
- Try using a putty knife,holding it flat on the ground and working it gently under and around the edges of the tile,applying very little pressure upward,the tile should snap off in one piece.
- Q:Installing a glass tile backsplash?
- Dry wall is fine and you might want to use a mastic so they don t slide.. Proper setting of the tile is important.. I gently beat the tile in w/ my grout float while I m setting them.. Full coverage is also a must since you can sometimes see thru some glass tiles..I ve never had a problem with this though..
- Q:How do the concrete on the outer wall tiles be removed?
- External wall tiles (rugged) on the cement cleaning method is as follows:
With a direct shovel. Shovel when wiping the water with a cloth to wet the cement. With the wood shovel to make a little effort is also nothing, pay attention with the shovel with the clean up. (For a small area of external walls of tiles rugged clean)
You can use 1500 or 2000 water sand paper gently rub. You can also use dilute hydrochloric acid to wipe, wipe clean and then clean with water. (Hydrochloric acid corrosion should pay attention to personal protection)
- Q:i want to install polished white 24x24 porcelain floor tile, whats the best color grout for this type/color ?
- A good quality floor tile will be fine, provided they are well supported underneath with no air gapes.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile?
- First measure the room from wall to wall.Length and width.Multiply the numbers.This gives you square footage.Add another 15 square feet for cutting and breakage.Tiles are sold per square foot not amount.Space in between does not matter in calculation.This is up to you.If you want a more full look make space smaller.This is easier for maintenance(cleaning).1/4 inch is normal, 3/8 is big.The bigger the space it's harder to grout plus will cost more in grout.Make sure to use grout similar colour to tile.If your floor is wood underneath then you have to fasten it so it does not vibrate and then lay a wire mesh before putting on the tile.This is important,if you do not do this the tiles will crack.To remove them costs more than putting them on.
- Q:how do I lay carpet onto tiles?
- The tack strip or grippers as you cal them can be laid over the tile just as you do on a cement or slab flooring with one exception. The use or a cement tack strip and some have to be pre drilled and a longer nail or screw used to attach them to a wood sub floor if your tile is over wood subflooring and a backer board over the sub floor . My guys used to also construction adhesive glue the tack strip along with longer nails or screw. Any questions you can e mail e through my avatar. GL
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range