Specifications of porcelain tiles
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of porcelain tiles
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:What are the advantages of Marco Polo Tiles? How to choose the tiles?
- You can go to CityTogo to see the above Marco Polo tiles it
From the appearance point of view, the color should be uniform, surface finish and flatness is better, the other can be identified by the sound, with a hard light flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better quality. Or can use water droplets in the back of the tile, see the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile, on the contrary, that the density of sparse, its inherent quality than the former is excellent. In addition, from its hardness point of view, with the tile pieces of the edges and corners scratched each other to see broken fragments broken, if it is fine, hard, or leave scratches rather than loose, soft, or left scattered powder, It is good quality. These are common sense
- Q:how to finish edge of ceramic tile counter?
- How To Finish Tile Edges
- Q:Landlord has unmatching tiles in the bathroom?
- No, you do not have a legitimate case against your landlord, as non matching tiles does not interfere with the safety or function of the residence. In fact, most leases nowadays have clauses that repairs under $250 are the responsibility of the tenant. I know that's how my lease reads. As for being deserving of matching tiles, only you can answer that. If you are a nit-picky tenant who gets angry about everything and complains on YA, your landlord might not think so.
- Q:Tiling of kitchen backsplash Ideas?
- you must change your space for your kitchen space first
- Q:can you put counter top on existing ceramic tile?
- i'd just pop the tiles off and refinish the top. simple, and relatively cheap.
- Q:Our newly installed tile back splash looks wavy.?
- Spacers are not always needed if these are sheet mounted glass tiles. If individually set tiles then yes they are needed.. Some sheet mounted tiles ( either ceramic or glass) are not set absolutely straight and need to be checked. The best way to check if they are wavy or not straight is to use a straight edge or with 2 people use a string and stretch it out along the grout line. Another possible thing is that your glass isn t all the same size and gives it a wavy look.. This does happen in both glass and ceramics. In this case if the grout line is straight thats all a tile person can do. Not defending the person , just giving some possible explanations. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How do you seal new ceramic tile floors/?
- Just the grout as long as you have a glazed ceramic tile. Use after the grout has set for a few days. 3 days for a penetrating sealer ( recommended) or 30 days for a silicone sealer. All tile grout haze must be off the tiles prior to sealing. I use a hand pump spray bottle and just concentrate on the grout lines. Let soak for approx 10 minutes and buff dry tile with a clean light colored towel.. Don t let the sealer dry on the tiles.Then seal a 2nd time. Penetrating sealers will last for a long time, silicone sealers need to be redone every 6 months to a year depending on the amount of foot traffic and floor cleaning you give it. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile setting problems?
- I just read your link, the Home depot ad says, Merola Tile 12 In. x 12 In. Old World Hex BLACK WHITE Flower Porcelain Mosaic Floor So these tiles should all fit together like the ad says and look like a mosaic on your floor, what a shame for you to see wider tile gaps around the edges of each tile because they are very nice tiles. I guess you need to get a third opinion from another professional tiler in your area and then haveit out with the guy who did you a bad job.
- Q:rustic tiles spacing?
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ..you will either love them or not ..they don't suit everybody ...these rustic tiles as you know have misshapen edges ...but they are all the same shape!...so lay them out flat ...you will need nine ...and work out beforehand the way the tiles are to be laid ...if you do them all the same way you can work out the spacers ...but you must keep to the pattern ...when grouted no one will see there is a pattern
- Q:I want to buy tile for my kitchen how much do I get?
- Multiply the length by the width of the room, and that will give you the total square footage. If you are doing it in peel back tiles, it is 12 inch, and they are called vynal stick down tiles. (so if your square footage is 400 square feet, you will need 400 tiles) It would probably be best to stick with a 12 inch tile whether you use ceramic tile or stick down. You might also consider to do floating or laminate flooring, we are doing that in our kitchen next week. The guys at Lowes can help you calculate how much you need. Laminate flooring needs a padding, but it snaps together faster, and is less mess than grout. If you kitchen floor is in good condition, you can lay laminate over it. If your old flooring is lynoleum, you could lay the padding over it and then lay the laminate flooring over that. I think it is best to remove the old flooring though. If you are doing stick down tiles, you are going to have to do a wooden under layment. Probably 1/4 inch lugan (sp?) It is really smooth. Or 1/4 inch underlayment made for stick down tiles. I think it comes in 4x4 sheets. The only way you could skip the underlayment is if the lynoluem doesn't have a pattern, and is totally smooth, because if you lay tile over old flooring it is likely to pop up over time. So you have to glue and secure the underlayment every 6 inches, with something like liquid nails or ring shanked nails for underlayment. You know it might be better to tell me what kind of flooring you are going to use and then let me take it from there. The floating flooring is the easiest to do if you don't have a lot of experience in flooring. Can you repost your question and give me more details, so I can answer better.
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range