Specifications of Porcelain Tile CMAX-ZYU36046
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile CMAX-ZYU36046
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Decorative panels and tiles how to shut the mouth
- If the two are in a plane, the operation is relatively simple, you can use natural sewing, sealing sealant closed, embedded in the T-shaped aluminum and other methods; if not in a plane, there are high and low, you can use L-shaped aluminum or stainless steel cover Prominent side.
- Q:Slate tile?
- Only loose paint needs to be removed. If your paint has no chips or bubbles there's no reason to try taking it off. Your grout lines can be from 1/8 to 1/4' depending on your preference. Use a premixed ceramic wall adhesive such as Pro-Lastic, Pro-Flex, or Pro-Mastic Thinset. To keep tiles from slipping, simply start at the floor and work up, applying spacers between the tiles as you work. The adhesive will keep the tiles from falling off the wall, and the spacers and tiles below will keep them from sliding down. Some tiles come with built in plastic spacers for wall installation. It is possible for the tiles to sag a little so check with a level from time to time.
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- Please get rid of the liquid soap. Most likely leaving a residue on the flooring that will actually attract dirt.. Some tiles are not meant to shine because of there construction. They need a matte finish to provide their slip resistance. Strip the flooring using a OTC detergent cleaner. And then see how they look. Could be just a build up from you and other tenants.. Any questions you can e mail me though my avatar.. GL
- Q:tiling kitchen counter?
- Thin set is used only for setting or adhering the tiles to your substrate. If its just a basic, white , soft bodied 4x4 Unsanded grout must be used. The sand (in thin set) and the small joint used will not adhere properly and shrink and fall out. Unsanded is made to get down into the joints.The sand in thin set is more of a silica sand. If its a a hard bodied tile and is a bit thicker than a standard tile a bigger joint and sanded grout must be used. Thats 1/8 to 1/2 joint size. There is more sand and the bigger joint will adhere and not shrink ( if the proper amount of water is used in the grout) and will harden just as a cement based product should. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- measure the wall height and measure the tile. Split the difference so that you don't have a sliver of tile at the end of you installation. Take a level and draw a line in the center of the wall as a divider for tile layout. Make sure again you have at least a good amount of a tile at the bottom and the top. You can start from that line using tile adhesive. Don'r glob it on use an 1/8th inch tooth trowel. You dont need thin set except for a floor. BTW the best rock to use in this area is purple board. It resists mold. Good Luck
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- 24 in by 24 in 6 rows 4 in high 3 columns 8 in wide that's 18 pieces 4 by 8 4 triangles will make one such piece 2 of the squares will make one such pieces that's a total of 20 pieces 4 by 8 so there'll be 2 of those pieces left over
- Q:How to remove the shoe oil into the tiles
- Use mineral oil, alcohol or acetone wipe. With a clean cream, Yi Jie clean cream, to ensure that can be removed,
- Q:Removing ceramic tiles from bathroom wall?
- Ceramic Tile For Bathroom Walls
- Q:Do 12 x 12 vinyl stick-on tiles work for bathrooms? Or does water get between the tiles?
- skip it as u will be replacing them in many parts of world. get anti skid paint or flooring. learn b4 wasting money/time
- Q:What are the tiles to note? How bad is it?
- I used the roof of the Saint Laurent wall, the quality is very good, 5 years, luster as new! Tiles I use the rudder, it is the originator of the tiles, the quality is very good, the most important is not soaked, do not eat oil Do not scratch!
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range