Specifications of Porcelain Tile CMAX-ZYU36046
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile CMAX-ZYU36046
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:subway tile boarder question?
- There is no particular common approach for tiling a vertical border with bullnose pieces. It is usually just personal preference. Sometimes people will not even use a bullnose piece for the border, they will just pick out some type of decorative piece and use it for the border. Assuming that you used a ceramic gloss white or black (most common colors in subway tiles) , there is usually a wide variety of sizes available in bullnose peice sizes. It is NOT Uncommon for your border pieces to be a different size than the rest of your subway tile if the size picked finishes the tile work off and ties it together in an interesting way. If however you were prompted to ask this question because you asked a Tile Installer to use the 3x6 size and he refused stating that he was using the most common method, then you are most likely dealing with an installer that did it a way other than you specified because he(or she) did not feel like taking the time to make extra cuts it would require for your size to work... The only exception to my last sentence would be if there is something structural that I am not aware of. Hope this helps.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile.?
- For a standard tile (such as most 12x12) the use of a 1/4x3/8 ths square notched trowel. 99.9% of all 12x12 will require a sanded grout,NEVER an unsanded grout. This has to do with both tile thick ness , water absorption, tile body hardness and grout line size. You shouldn t use a grout line less than 3/16 any way for this size tiles. And any grout line over 1/8 , a sanded grout must be used any way. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Removing ceramic tiles from bathroom wall?
- The tiles are held on with grout, not glue. It all depends on where these tiles are and the condition of the wall behind them. Do any of the tiles have cracks? Is there any black mould growing at the edges where the tiles meet a wall or the tub? But before I go any further - If the tiles are surrounding the tub, aka tub surround or shower stall, then don't use only paint on plain dry wall. It just won't work... well, it will work, but not for long. You'll have to replace the dry wall within months! Now, to start you need to crack a tile or two, break it from the wall, scrap the rest off with a strong flat metal tool (some call them putty knives). The more moisture behind the tile the easier the tiles come off. Some tiles will be so adhered it will take the drywall paper or drywall with it, and you will have to either replace the drywall or mud it, then sand it flat and prime it. You can't get away with this, no matter how you try. It is the way of the tile, so to speak. To replace the wall or part of it there is a fairly new product on the market that is highly water resistent - nothing in this world is water proof! All succumbs to water, eventually. - you will find it at Home Depot , or any other building supplier, and it looks like concrete. Heavy as hell, and sold in sheets like drywall. You have to use a skill saw to cut out the size you need, and use screws to adhere it to the 2x4's that makes the room's frame.
- Q:How to cut vent hole in floor tile?
- I've done this: I've used an angle grinder to cut a rectangle in one bathroom tile. Straight cuts are easy using an angle cutter and a diamond wheel designed for cutting tile. I've even cut a round hole for the commode. But the commode had a tile seam under it, so I wasn't cutting a hole in the middle of a tile, I was able to cut and nibble away until I had a semi-circle in each tile. Just make sure you have more tile than you need. If (when) you make a mistake you have more to work with. And don't try to accomplish the entire cut all at once. Take little passes at it until you work your way through. Hope this helps. 'av'a g'day mate. '')
- Q:cracking tiles or floor crack?
- You say the tile floor was installed about 15 years ago, which would make me think that the thin-set mastic used to adhere the tiles to the floor has dried out and allowed several of the tiles to loosen on the mastic bed. This allows them to move, albeit ever so slightly, each time you step on them. If the problem is not resolved soon the cracking sound will increase and there's a good chance the tiles themselves will crack and then need to be completely replaced. This could be sort of difficult seeing as how you'd be attempting to match 15 year old patterns. The repair is to remove the affected tiles, then remove the old thin-set mastic, being careful not to disturb the surrounding tiles, reapply new mastic and then re-set the tiles. Allow them to set overnight, undisturbed and the next day re-grout the cracks. If you don't feel comfortable doing the repairs or if it's not your building, either get your landlord involved or hire a flooring guy yourself.
- Q:Tile maintenance
- Tiles daily maintenance cleaning skills:
1, such as the brick surface appears a slight scratches, can be painted in the scratches on the toothpaste, with a soft dry cloth can be wiped hard to repair. If the damage is serious should be replaced or ask professionals to repair, so as not to cause harm to the person.
2, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, 2-3 months is appropriate. The gap between the brick and the brick can be cleaned with the detergent from time to time, and then brush with a brush in the gap layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
3, tiles daily cleaning optional detergent, soap and so on. With soap and add a little mixture of ammonia and turpentine cleaning tiles, tiles can be more clean and translucent.
4, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants attached to the surface of the tile should be promptly scrub, if necessary, can be used sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution decontamination. Ink, cement and other pollutants can use hydrochloric acid, nitric acid dilution solution, and paint, paint and other pollutants is best to use special cleaning agent.
- Q:Cleaning ceramic floor tiles....?
- If the tiles have a shiny finish, the polish designed to clean glass topped stoves will safely remove built up grime. As far as polishing afterwards, I don't know what brand you have. In light of this I would suggest you take a good look at the detaisl and pattern and visit a store that sells tiles. Find your best match and read the package for all cleaning/polishing instructions. If the help seem competent, you could ask them as well.
- Q:Remove/Seal Old Tile Glue in Kitchen?
- its probably easierto lay down a thin underlayment such as luan or you can get a glue remover which is lots of work a quarter or 8th in floor board is simplest
- Q:Decorative panels and tiles how to shut the mouth
- If the two are in a plane, the operation is relatively simple, you can use natural sewing, sealing sealant closed, embedded in the T-shaped aluminum and other methods; if not in a plane, there are high and low, you can use L-shaped aluminum or stainless steel cover Prominent side.
- Q:Put ceramic tile in Bathroom.?
- Just try to apply the molding to the wall, you will need to secure it on with common wall adhesive. Be sure to get a urethane-based, heavy-duty wall or wood glue. This will typically come in a tube similar to caulk and can be applied in long strips using a caulking gun. You will need enough to make several passes up and down the wall where you want to install the molding. Strength of the adhesive should not be a major concern, as any commercially available wall glue will be plenty strong enough to hold molding to the wall material.
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range