Specifications of Porcelain Tile-CMAX-ZYU36045
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile-CMAX-ZYU36045
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Has anyone installed carpet tile?
- The okorder.com for eco-friendly home decor products and tips!
- Q:Stains on white tile?
- Try rubbing alcohol or get some hair dye remover from Sally Beauty Supply.
- Q:Where can I find hand-made terracotta floor tiles?
- Hand made terracotta tile can be gotten at most tile shops ( the good mom and pop tile stores, not the big box stores). You will have a shade and variation in the tile but I m sure your aware of that. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Remodeling kitchen. Do I replace cabinets or ceramic tiles first?
- You have to do the ceramic tiles first, put down the tiles were the refridgerator and stove are going to be and then build up everything were the cabinets and dishwasher will be. You have to do it this way or when it is time to replace the dishwasher or you have a leak you will not be able to get the dishwasher out with out removing the counters. Then put in your cabinets.
- Q:The walls of my bathroom will be chocolate brown with light pink bordering. Tile help?
- I love your color scheme- brown and pink is one of my favorites. I think a nice bright white would look really sophisticated with your paint job, plus it will go with pretty much anything you decide to shift to in the future. Cream can be a little tricky because different shades go in and out of style (think 1990's IBM PCs color!). White is white, and it's easy to match to appliances and fixtures as they come and go.
- Q:Resurface white tile floor?
- There is no GOOD way to do this. And you are right in that tiling over tile is a bad idea. You could go over it with a product like DuraCeramic, which would only raise the floor level up a small amount, but be aware that anything you put over that surface will likely make the existing surface unusable forevermore and you might regret it someday. The real solution would be to demo the existing tile and install new tile.
- Q:Dealing with Odd angles in countertop tiling?
- I'm not certain of the shape you mean ... although it sounds like a five sided island. I wouldn't do it. It isn't just the corners that you have to consider. How will you tile the centre of a 5 sided island so it blends all sides? I don;t think it will look right unless at least two edges are parallel. I'd suggest doing a accurate drawing of the top of the island and mock up different patterns to see what looks best. However, if you go ahead the obvious way is to break the job down into separate triangles, with the angle at each of the corners of the island being half of the angle between the two sides, then tile parrallel to the front of each of the five sides, with edge tiles for the outmost edge, and continuing the angle at the corner back to a point where two (or more depending on shape) of the corner angles meet. Each corner would therefore be two edge tiles at the outer edge cut to the right angle and butted along the cut edges, and normal tiles cut on the same angle for the inner rows. No problem with 1/4 gaps, but for 2 or 3 tile that may look pretty wide. Other than needing sufficient width for grout to grab, it's a matter of proportion.
- Q:How can the glue on the tile be removed? Is there any good way?
- Depending on the degree of adhesion on the tile, you can try to get rid of the following methods:
1. We usually use the wiping oil painted to evenly, slightly with nails to pull out the part of the first pull out, the rest of the wet towel to wipe off.
2. With a hair dryer blowing with plastic parts, the glue can be very easy to get off the bar.
3. Spray the oil spirits in the location of rubber marks, after a while a plastic mark that is out, may wish to try.
4. With alcohol + eraser can also be, although this method is more tired, but the effect is good.
5. You can take a piece of vinegar covered with a rag to cover the whole place of plastic marks, until the plastic sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
6. If you can, first with blisters, and then coated with a little detergent, and then look at the effect of old toothbrush brush.
7. with a cloth dip tip or Erguotou wipe will have a good effect.
8. With soap plus a little nitrogen and turpentine mixture, you can also remove the glue marks.
9. with a good sticky transparent glue repeatedly tear sticky sticky place, you can also remove some, so that glue marks no longer obvious. Coated with a little bit of sodium water and then rub, a wipe off, or paint thinner can also be used.
10. With a cotton swab dipped in nail polish or sesame oil wipe, glue marks can be removed.
11. Use a special cleaning agent or sports shoes to remove the ointment.
12. If it is left for a long time and has hardened traces, you can use a hot towel to cover it soft, and then try the above methods.
- Q:Laminate Tile VS Ceramic Tile: Which is Better for a Kitchen?
- Laminate is still basically wood under the top layer, if water does get to it it will swell. I personally have hardwood in my kitchen, which will do the same thing if it gets wet. Ceramic is stone much more stronger only issue is if you drop a pan could chip or crack the tile. Ceramic will last the longest, also if you do crack or chip a tile its an easy fix. Cut the grout joint pop the tile a place another. Laminate is much harder to repair. I have been installing floors for over 20yrs now, I have many pics on my work facebook page if you would like to look RJR Flooring. I was certified years ago to install pergo when it first came out. It came from Sweden. It was produced so they wouldnt have to pay taxes on home improvements. Not a big fan of laminate, but I still install it for whom ever needs it done. Have had to repair many floors and tearout many to install the real thing.
- Q:Hard tiling question.?
- If you are tiling a 2 * n rectangle with 1 * 2 tiles, you would line up 1 tile along the end measuring 2, then, becasue the other dimension of the tile is 1, you would need n tiles For 2 * 2 tiles you would do the same thing except that each tile would cover 2 units of the side that is n units, so you would need n/2 tiles
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range