Specifications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZYU28603
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZYU28603
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Desperately seeking these beautiful tiles!?
- You will have to contact a company and request a catalog of their tiles that they manufacture. After a run of tiles are made the next run will not be the exact same to match. It's very possible that no manufacturing tile company is still making the tile. With the wear and glaze that the tile has it would be impossible to get a match. I suggest that you shop for tiles that will enhance and blend with what you have and you may even use hard wood and tile aquamarine color that will pull the color hue from your present tile. The hardwood and tiles are beautiful. Hope this helps. Interior Decorator. Jo Ann
- Q:what is best adhesive for pool tile?
- Pool Tile Adhesive
- Q:White Kitchen cabinets and tiles??
- Colorful okorder.com would be a nice contrast to the plain white color. Lowes and Home Depot also usually have a wide selection of colorful tiles.
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- Why not buy a similiar tile from Home Depot or Lowes and do a test. If you like the results then do the fireplace. Much easier this way and if you do not like it no great loss of time and money
- Q:how easily does tile chip?
- Any tile can chip and or crack if an object is dropped on it . But this depends mostly on the quality of the tile and what the tile body and glazing is made of. Some true porcelains are very hard and if they do chip the color goes all the way through the tile body so the chip is barely noticeable. Some older red bodied tile can chip the same way but is very noticeable because the red body shows through. Most average tiles made today are of the white bodied or a porcelain body. Must harder and chip resistant than the old red bodied tiles. To help judge a tiles hardness they are rated in a scale of 1/10. Called a MOHS scale. Any object such as a pc or silverware or a can edge when dropped can top chip a tile. A poor installation or under supported tile the whole tile can crack. High glaze or some times called a bright glaze can chip very easily because these glazes are not usually the best. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:HELP - Dirty, Grungy Tile?
- Can't help with the tub as I've no experience with that. For the floor, after giving it a good clean, try a steam cleaner like Karcher. It works a treat on floor and wall tiles. They aren't cheap (ours cost over £140) but WELL worth it as it can be used to clean all sorts of stuff that doesn't mind water (non-porous things).
- Q:Jiyuan where the tiles are good
- 1, look at the back of the swivel to see if the color is pure, generally pure color display for the milky white (partial white), can not be black, can not be yellow, the surface is not black, black hair to prove that the brick itself has impurities, Impurities more than the density of brick is more down, usually in the course of practical problems prone to fracture, damage. But the back of the brick body can not be very white that is not normal, indicating that zirconium silicate raw materials used too much, the national test tiles have no radioactive one of which is the detection of zirconium silicate raw materials practical amount of zirconium silicate raw materials can make brick Whitening, but zirconium silicate is also one of the main killers of radioactive, be sure to pay attention. General manufacturers have a national test report certificate, you ask them to produce it, note: must be booked with the kind of color certificate book or product brochure behind the parameters that is not a copy of the inspection report, that thing is Can be forged.
- Q:Tiling Advice urgently needed?
- Miss okorder.com
- Q:How to lay peel and stick tile?
- Most tile packs give an area coverage guide ,this site will give you a visual instruction of how to lay etc hope it helps,also times the length by the width to get the area 28'6 You will only need a stanley knife and a straight edge to cut self adhesive tiles
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range