Specifications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZG-JW8001
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZG-JW8001
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Apply vinyl over ceramic tile?
- Removing the tile is the best way but to answer your ? you ll have to make sure tile is down tight and no loose grout.. An indication tile is loose.. If all s tight 1st clean and strip tile of all grease and sealers etc.. Now you ll have to flat trowel on an embossing leveler to get rid of all the grout line seams so it won t telescope and show thru.. And it still may so thats a chance you take.. Use the glue that is recommended from the manufacture of the type of vinyl you get.. GL
- Q:Can you use regular floor tiles in a bathroom?
- I okorder.com/.. I tiled and grouted my parent's bathroom when I was 15... it's still looking good 40+ years later. One of the decisions that keep the appearance looking good was to pay very close attention to attaching the tile backer to the walls, and to use a colored grout on the floor. Keep all the grout sealed and you'll do fine.
- Q:installing hexagonal tile?
- If you are going to be tearing up the old work, then they make these tiles that are already connected together on a mat. This makes spacing very easy, as the only thing that you have to space is the edges of the mat.
- Q:Anyone ever have a problem with ceramic tile cracking after installation?
- probably there was dirt or something under the tile proir the installation. or the adhesive was not put on properly. you will need to remove the tile, clean the floor completely and re install, and re grout.
- Q:What is better for a kitchen floor, vinyl or tile?
- I could write a book on how to lose money in real estate, so listen up! Tile will NOT increase the value of your home. Value is based upon an old formula that counts Square Feet, and that's all! Whatever you put on the floor today will be outdated in 15-20 years and the new buyer will want to replace it. Tile can crack when you drop a heavy pan or pot on it. Expensive repair. Tile is not as comfortable to walk on. Tile will feel cold in the winter. And when wet, tile will be super slippery. Plus, tile needs a Perfectly Flat base- most homes don't have that and require extra sub-flooring or leveling compound if you're on a slab. Now-a-days the vinyl flooring is Excellent. You can get vinyl that Looks like tile, is a little cushioned and comfy to walk on and has an expected life of 20+ years! When you sell, there is NO difference in what your house will appraise. Save the extra money and get a Better floor, more livable and half the expense of tile and go with a high quality vinyl.
- Q:Repair for small pits in ceramic tile?
- I would try 'tile and grout sealer. These products are easy to apply and once dried are very hard. Go to your home supply store and look at a few different types and see what would work best for you application. Most people don't understand that tile needs to be sealed and re-sealed every year or two, especially in high traffic areas and where there will be a lot of dirt or water track across them.
- Q:what are the pros and cons of having a ceramic tiled floor and a vinyl floor?
- Tile will add more value, but will feel colder unless you have it heated from below. Vinyl's cheaper (not by much though since it's a petroleum product), feels softer warmer underfoot. However, it can tear crack easier than tile. Tile can crack, but not easily. How about hardwoods?? They can go in every room, it's green, easy to care for, adds value to your home. Consider doing tile in the baths hardwood everywhere else.
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Re they ceramic tiles? Yes, they can be painted. Visit your nearest home improvement center's paint desk. The staff there can offer you guidance to the bst products and course of action for the project!
- Q:are tiles or reptile carpet better for a reptile tank?
- Depending on the type of reptile, for lizards with claws I like to use tile to help trim the nails. With snakes reptile carpet works fine.
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range