Specifications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZG-JW8001
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZG-JW8001
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:What brand of ceramic tile is good
- Shengbang tiles for tiles and concrete surface bonding, as well as inside and outside the wall side, facade and ground bonding and decorative materials between the filling and bonding, leveling. (Environmental glue, water-based plastic, sticky wood, such as plastic)
- Q:how many tiles of 450x450mm would i need for area of 6m x2m?
- As has been said you need 60 tiles, however if there is cutting involved the experts advise adding a 10% breakage allowance so consider buying another 6 as spares.
- Q:What is the best way for me to lay a tile floor on a concrete subfloor with vinyl tiles?
- Go to a Tile Store. They now have Ceramic Tile which can be put on top of other flooring as long as the floor is level. Some of these Tiles can be snapped together. No Mud, no Grout.They look wonderful.
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- HI, H.D. OR LOEWES MAY HAVE THEM . IF NOT, CHECK OTHER HARDWARE STORES OR ASK A CNTRACTOR OR ROOFER WHO USES THOSE TILES. A BUILDING SUPPLY CO, NOT H.D. OR LOEWES WOULD HAVE THEM FOR SURE.
- Q:where to get floor tiles @ good price?
- Too bad you're not in the San Diego area. I have about 100 square feet of ceramic tile that cost about $4.50 a square foot left over from a remodel sitting in my garage that I would let you have for cheap just to get rid of it.
- Q:Cutting ceramic tile?
- One problem I have found with cutting tiles using a rotating cutter - ANY rotating cutter - is that they can leave tiny chips on the edge of the glazed surface of the tile. If you put masking tape where you will cut - before you mark the cut line makes sense - it will stop that. The chipping is on quite a small scale, so you may only notice it if you look for it, and so you might not feel you need to do it at all, but if you do, you've got a way.
- Q:Wall tiles fall off
- Well, upstairs positive solution: upstairs friends said the first kind of hollowing the general two kinds of situations: 1, the workers in the construction did not have a responsible inspection of the back of the tile is fully integrated with the cement or cement label is not in accordance with the standard procurement , Resulting in cement after the tile off. 2, manufacturers in the tiles factory accidentally anti-fouling wax hit the back of the tile to reduce the combination of ceramic tile and cement performance. Specific identification method, hand tapping the drums around the other tiles there is no like knocking into the empty box of the sound, if there is basically that the process of paving caused by the phenomenon of hollowing.
Upstairs friends said the second case is also easier after the tile paving the situation, the cement in the contraction of the time or the temperature changes so that the heat up and down, paving the process if there is no stay or stay Too small will make the tiles from the cement, there is a situation that the house is a long time due to the foundation will moderate subsidence problems, will lead to wall tiles appear drums, fall or crack occurs. Personal advice solution: 1, if the drop of the tile is not much landlord do not want trouble, you can use glass glue or marble glue from the new paste on the wall, but the useful time will not be very long. I hope I can help you
- Q:Put ceramic tile in Bathroom.?
- Thin set will hold it to a sealed ( painted of primered wall) but it will slip and slide down the wall.If your not stacking it on other tile or it is a heavier type pc ( like a chair rail molding) Mastic , the pre mixed glue is a better way to adhere it with the proper amount of glue.Most all tiles will stay on with out support and dry to the point it will tear off dry wall when removed. Mastic can not be used in a wet area such as in a shower/tub. Can be used outside on the wall. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:glazed or polished tile?
- You don t necessarily need to go with a porcelain. They are vastly over sold. They can be a great tile but not always stronger. So you know, these are not polished, its just the glaze thats put on them. Only stones such as granites and marbles are polished. Two things you have to consider of they brighter glazed tiles ( porcelains or ceramic) You have to think about the slip resistance on the shinier tiles. They are rated 0-4 for the residential settings You only want a 3or 4 rated tile or classified tile.the othe consideration is that the shiny tiles will show day to day dirt and water spots easier. Where your matte or satin type finishes show a minimal amounts. The larger tiles do a nice job as far as less grout but care must be taken when installing because these larger tiles can be slightly different sizing and I ve seen slightly warped tile when they get this big. They can be harder to set with a smaller joint, so make sure the installer has some background. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Mabe building materials for you to answer:
You can use the super-strong ceramic tile, the effect is good, low prices!
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range