1) Item NO: porcelain E10,E12,E14,E17,E27,E40 series
2) CE,VDE,ROHS,ISO9001 certification
3) Various designs available
4) Popular in both domestic and overseas market.
E27 E40,E14,B22 porcelain lamp holder
Edison screw lamp holder
Aluminium plated copper
Iron plated copper
Decorate lighting and as lamps accessories
OEM are available.
Manufacturer, have own factory, welcome to visit our factory.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- The transformer (Transformer) principle should change the AC voltage of the primary coil, the main component of the device level by using electromagnetic coil core (core) main functions: voltage transformation, current transformer, impedance converter, isolation, voltage regulator
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- In view of the power [kVA] conversion of each load, multiplied by the amount of consumption, according to the importance of the load, equipment location, voltage statistics, set the load line and load place of plastic case transformer capacity and its connection position. The future load power equipment shall be judged on the basis of prior installation or consideration of the economy in terms of equipment addition, installation, etc..
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- First of all, make sure your power is too large, but you are not recommended to do so, the cost is too high, the pressure drop is too large, you can raise the voltage to 220V or higher, and then transfer to avoid power losses. If the direct transmission, the power is slightly larger, the line will be very rough, the cost will be very high
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Connect 220V method, FireWire 220V terminal, zero line 0 terminal, 380V terminal is not connected.Connect 380V method, A phase 380V terminal, B phase 0 terminal, 220V terminal is not connected.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Pe=19.5KW, installed capacityKx=1 coefficient of demandPjs=KxPe=19.5KW, calculated loadCOS, phi, =0.85, power factorIjs=KxPe/3/220/cos phi (Ijs calculates current, voltage, 380V/220V, three-phase)=1*19.5*1000/3/220/0.85=34.76A
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
The potential and technology of this production line is still improving. We will be a leader in this industry relying on good designs, high quality materials and strict production.
Our company tries the best to fulfill the requirements from customers. Your satisfaction is our first aim. Our policy is "high quality is priority and good service is the power of growth". We have set up a complete set of after-sales service system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average