ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:where can i get thin insulated wire?
- it is called enameled magnet wire. try an electronics supply house or a motor and transformer electrical supply house. you can also purchase it online. you could also just take apart an old electric fan or door bell and unwind the magnetic wire. ~the other answerers don't understand wire, enameled magnet wire has a fine enamel insulation that needs to be sanded off in order to make a connection, as the enamel electrically insulates it to prevent an obvious short, but allows the inductive fields to easily pass through. it is used in all motors and most xfmr's.
- Q:1989 Nissan 240sx Radio Wire installation?
- The Nissan 240SX (as it's known in America) is based off the Nissan S platform, the same platform that was used for all years of the 240SX, and was used for all the Nissan Silvia's as well. All vehicles built on the S platform are rear wheel drive. =]
- Q:Is this wire good for Guitar Wiring?
- Given okorder.com/ I hope this will help with your decision. Good luck!
- Q:what are the three names of the wires in the plug?
- Hot, neutral, and ground. black wire is hot (right side of outlet) --this is the one that can shock you. white wire is neutral( left side of outlet) green wire is ground(bottom side of outlet) when wiring an outlet black goes to gold screw, white goes to silver screw, and green goes to the ground(bottom) screw. remember black-gold white -silver green to ground the world around
- Q:1988 ford econoline radio wire codes?
- Radio 12v lt. green/crimson + radio harness Radio floor black/orange - radio harness Radio Ignition gray/yellow + radio harness Radio Illumination N/A production facility Amp turn-on N/a skill Antenna N/A LF Speaker +/- orange/lt. grn - lt. blue/wht +,- radio harness RF Speaker +/- white/lt. grn - dk. green/org +,- radio harness LR Speaker +/- gray/lt. blue - tan/yellow +,- radio harness RR Speaker +/- orange/pink - brown/crimson
- Q:Wiring Diagram ASAP HELP!?
- 2008 Ford Explorer Car Stereo Installation Instructions Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Blue/Red Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Green/White Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Blue Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: Violet/Red Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Brown Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Violet Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Orange Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Blue
- Q:guitar hero wired controller?
- dont get wired get wireless much better P.S. the wires arent very long
- Q:where to get a wire like.....?
- It okorder.com/... What you now have is stranded wire that has been tinned on one end. A tinned wire is one that has been soldered to keep the strands together and make for a stronger connection. If the wire must be flexible then replace with stranded wire. Solid wire will be easier for you to work with but not will not work as well if the wire moves a lot. Additional Yes you could solder the wires if there is enough to hook to. The size wire I think you are talking about can be soldered with about any small soldering iron and resin core solder. You might even slip a piece of heat shrink tubing over the wire before you solder the wire. After making the connection you can slide the heat shrink tubing in place, heat the tube to insulate the connection.
- Q:Does stranded wire have significantly higher inductance than solid wire?
- Stranded wires have slightly higher inductance than solid wires, but this is noticable only on transmission lines and larger conductors. if you are only using a short conductor, i don't think the inductance of the wire will affect the system, unless the wire is coiled.
- Q:what is the new resistance of the wire?
- assume the volume of the wire is constant cross sectional area = pi*R^2 A1 = PI * r^2 A2= PI * (.25*r)^2 = PI * .0625*(r)^2 = 16* A2 If volume stays constant, Length2 = 16* Length1 since resistance is proportional to length/area R2/R1= L2L1*A1/A2=16*16 = 256 The resistance now 256 times as great
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range