ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:Power wire ground wire and speaker wire please answerrrrr?
- 8-10 awg could be extra desirable than sufficient for floor. Make a sturdy floor... run it removed from any the +ve and speaker wires... and make confident the bare metallic on the physique artwork is advantageous and clean... this could make each and all the version as you may understand between stable sound and a relentless humming on your audio gadget... sixteen-22 awg for audio gadget reckoning on your determination and producer suggestions. IMHO the audio gadget purely desire a sign and the decrease gauge does not make a great difference. in certainty a speaker run on 4 awg can sound worse than an 8 awg... however the right way is to fulfill a million/2 way and characteristic sixteen-22 awg. The lighter twine additionally ability you shop cable weight.
- Q:how to wire a spl grla 5500/1d?
- wow I have never heard of this amp until u mentioned it. the ratings seem good. ur best option would be to call sonic electronics have them send you a manual on how to wire this amp. they sell this amp. I mean u ask how to properly wire it. wire it to get power ? or to the woofers ? red wire + goes to your battery. black wire - goes to your ground (not your battery) to the frame of ur vehicle. then u need a blue wire, your remote this wire goes to ur stereo's remote wire it should be the same color or it will be marked. but if u do not know how to hook up an amplifier u should go to a professional shop due to the fact if u improperly hook ur amp up YOU CAN START A FIRE IN YOUR CAR.
- Q:where to get a wire like.....?
- perhaps okorder.com/... Now that you know the name you can search wire terminals and may find a match. Good Luck
- Q:What does power/ground cable wire mean?
- I think it means you can use it for both, but i'm not sure
- Q:my dryer has 3 wires(yellow, white, blue) but my plug has 4 wires(red,white,green,black)which go where?
- Red Yellow Blue Wires
- Q:need info on dryer wiring?
- A dryer that does not heat usually has a burnt out heating element. Disconnect it from power and test the heating element with an ohm meter. Replace the heating element if the resistance is too high. A wiring diagram will probably not help.
- Q:If i have 16 gauge speaker wire and i double it when wiring speakers will that make it 8 gauge?
- 18 gauge wire is pretty much standard for speakers. The only reason for a bigger gauge cable would be for a subwoofer setup. The connectors are pretty good actually. Have you ever noticed that the more you mess with a wire the more you have to cut it, re-strip it, and re-connect it? The connectors will eliminate that potential problem.
- Q:Is this a good wire for subs?
- 8g might be a little overkill. A 10g 2 conductor wire should be sufficient for nearly any application. Here's a link with more than anyone ever needs to know about speaker wire:
- Q:True or False? Three Phase Wiring?
- False! If you had 6 120v circuits each circuit has 1 phase, 1 neutral conductor and 1 ground conductor for a total of 3 wires per circuit. 6 circuits times 3 conductors equals 18 wires. You don't use the same neutral conductor for different phases but you can if they are the same phase provided you don't go over the maximum allowed current rating for that wire and insulation.
- Q:Wire transfers?
- You can also wire transfer to an individual. They initially were money oders and now are usually processed through an Automated Cleaing House Service (ACH).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range