Popular Oak Bath Cabinet. Depending the quantity and complexity of the order, We will do our best to delivery.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1000 x 530 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High quality with competitive price.
2. Modern design.
3. Eco-friendly paint.
4. More style available.
5. Top material: ceramic.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:OKorder spent 1,000 yuan, can buy a good quality bathroom cabinet
- Network sales of European antique bathroom cabinet first brand, no part of the store, no intermediate links, the price is at least half cheaper than the store, the store cost is really too high, directly in OKorder search name can be found, already in OKorder On the sale of fast 3000 sets of European antique bathroom cabinet. Help a lot of people save a lot of money.
- Q:bathroom vanity?
- No it's not easy. You're still going to have to get all the old finish out of the nooks and crannies, and sand it.
- Q:Redoing bathroom components (toilet/vanity/flooring). What order?
- I've remodelled a whole bunch of bathrooms in my own houses and in other peoples (my ex boyfriend was a kitchen and bath remodelling contractor and I worked with him.) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS do ALL the flooring first, under the toilet AND the vanity. The problem with tiling or putting any flooring around the toilet or vanity is that you (or the future homeowner) will have a horrible time trying to replace either one, and those items always need to be replaced eventually. Toilets and vanity all vary widely in their footprints and you will never be able to match and patch the flooring around any new one. Also, flooring seals up the floor and will help prevent water damage to the subfloor and framing structures below. Flooring looks bogus and amateurish when it is installed up to rather than underneath installed fixtures. Ignore the people who are telling you to install flooring AROUND anything except the tub. They are completely wrong.
- Q:Toilet bathroom cabinet paint is good or paint good
- The price of paint compared to the high point of painting, look at the surface of the paint is certainly a good point. But I think this is not the focus, mainly to choose a good bathroom cabinet material, do not use MDF, particleboard like bathroom cabinet, because the bathroom is more tide, a long time will swell
- Q:African pear, African pear, hedgehog rosewood the difference between the three?
- Many people on the market that hedgehog rosewood is African pear, African pear is hedgehog rosewood, in fact, this is the wrong understanding. The market generally said that African pear is actually African pear, not hedgehog rosewood. In order to distinguish, it was called the African fragrant pear, since the same is produced in Africa, by the way also known as the African pear, so hedgehog rosewood for a long time was mistaken for a pear. Hedgehogs red sandalwood aroma is not everyone that is the aroma, the smell of sub-pear is that everyone has a consensus, so with its use of aroma to distinguish, it would be better to have a distinction with the smell is not real.
- Q:Would an antique white bathroom vanity clash with white crown molding?
- don't be afraid to do different things....one thought for you is this...... after you put your crownmolding up, always remember to caulk the top of the moldind as well as the bottom of it and where the corners meet. afterwords, take the same cream color paint and paint the crown molding....doesn't have to be perfect o-k.....then go to your local paint store or even walmart and purchace a quart of 'CRACKLE GLAZE', AFTER THE CREAM COLOR HAS DRIED BRUSH THAT ON......BE SURE TO LET IT DRY ALSO........ then take a white color after the glaze has dried and brush a coat of white on........as the white dries it will begin to crack and you will be able to see aged lines of the cream underneath....great accent for crownmold....how do I know you ask.......I have it in my bathroom.......have fun and enjoy!
- Q:Bathroom bathroom cabinet and toilet on one side
- The general width of the toilet for more than 30cm, the installation is possible, that is, when the toilet can not be installed when the wall, if the wall will sit on the position and the cabinet together, with the time is not convenient, if the front of the toilet may affect the space, The size of the bathroom cabinet to change the small, 60 is also good enough to use friends.
- Q:need bathroom vanity ideas?
- Check around for a place that sells Diamond brand. They are sold as Thomasville at HD, but you're paying more for the fancy name. As Diamond they are rather inexpensive, but still a decent cabinet. I would suggest asking for all plywood construction in a bathroom.
- Q:What is the biggest role of bathroom cabinets in the bathroom?
- Put messy detergent into it, the bathroom is neat and more
- Q:Reface bathroom cabinets or buy 2 new vanities?
- Clean it , prime it and good quality paint would do wonders, and some new hardware, it will look brand new for a fraction of the cost.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range