||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
pvc foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam board/sheet/panel
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
10000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
PVC Foam Board Features:
1. Light weight,good tenacity, high rigidity
2. Fireproof and flame resistant
3. Good insulation
4. No sopping, no deformation
5. Easily to processed
6. Good plasticity, being an excellent thermoform material
7. Sub-light surface and elegant vision
8. Anti-chemical corrosion
9. Suitable to silk screen printing
10. With imported dyes, unfading and anti-aging
Q1: Are you a factory manufacturer or a trade company?
What are your product ranges? Where is your market?
A: we are manufacturer specializing in stationery and plastic packing products in highly quality
and competitive price with over years,such as file folder,file bag,gift bag,closet organizer ,
packages of cosmetic and other daily necessities.
Q2: Is free design assistance available for clients?
A3: If you have problems in designing or beautifying the customized product,
we will offer you the best design assistance.
- Q:where can i find sheets of polystone plastic (i need it paper thin)?
- I don't know if a plastic sheet would hold up to the pounding it would take. Maybe try an epoxy coating such as used on garage floors. Easy to apply, slick and smooth, very tough, and easy to repair if damaged.
- Q:Where do u buy sheets of plastic mirror used in magic that are about 5 feet by a little over 2 feet?
- Builder's Square (now out of business) used to carry them. I bought some and attached them to a three-panel screen to use when I practiced tap dancing. Home Depot and Lowe's carried them at one time in their plexiglas sheets department, near the hardware, and in their ceiling panels department, near the lighting. If you have a Sutherlands Lumber near you, you might check with them.
- Q:What kind of material, other than mylar sheets, is good for creating stencils?
- Hi: There are metal stencils for letters but carboard and poster board works geat for me which I use as well also there plastic stencil sheet that work just as good too. For any long term stencils the following ( the very best to the least is list in order) Metal Plastic Rubber Poster board Wax paper cardboard Manilla folders Paper Hope this helps.
- Q:What clear solid surface can I peel acrylic paint off! I have used shipping plastic, need a solid sheet?
- get a sheet of glass my friend and tape the edges in a good duct tape-also you can go to a plastics store and buy sheets of acrylic. Different thickness', different prices of course-buy something small-you can also go to crafts stores to buy pre-cut to use instead of glass in frames-check it out, I bet it will work. Worth a couple $$ to know-
- Q:Black plastic sheeting for a party?
- What about outdoors, and use strings of lights around the area for ambiance. These can be rented, but I would also use Christmas lights, something to start conversation, and does the job.
- Q:Basement waterproofing wall protection layer approach, polystyrene foam board fire Mody?
- Cement mortar protective layer,The material of waterproof mortar is difficult, in the low height can be chosen.
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plate and HIPS plate?
- Polystyrene (HIPS) is an impact polystyrene product produced by the addition of butyl rubber particles in polystyrene. This product will be added micron polystyrene rubber particles and through the branches to polystyrene and rubber particles together.
- Q:A roll of plastic sheeting, vegetable oil, and a bottle of tequila ?
- I wouldn't worry, but I'd go easy on the tequila until I saw where the whole thing was going...
- Q:A 15 x 10^-3 kg bullet moving at 300m/s passes through a sheet of foam plastic and emerges with a speedof 90m/?
- Force is change of momentum / time initial momentum of the bullet is Pi = 15*10^-3 kg*300 m/s final momentum is Pf = 15*10^-3 kg*90 m/s change of momentum ∆P = 15*10^-3(300 - 90) = 3.15 kgm/s And F = ∆P/t = 3.15 kgm/s / 1.026*10^-4 s F = 30701.75 kgm/s^2 (= N) OG
- Q:can construction grade sheet plastic be used as underlayment for laminated floors?
- It just provides a vapor barrier and padding. when the product first came out every one was using all kinds of stuff and work just fine before they saw their was market for selling foam plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range